剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Half an hour.
一个半小时
How about... Mmhmm?
那个 你说
How about a bath?
泡个澡咋样
Great in theory, terrible in practice.
理想很丰满 现实很骨感
See, 'cause you gotta fill the tub,
你看啊 你得放水吧
you gotta adjust the temperature,
调温度
and then by the time you get in the bath,
等到你能进去泡的时候
you got about ten minutes left of your half hour.
已经过去一个小时二十分钟了
A very good point.
这个思路清奇
Mm, I'm sorry about that.
嗯 很抱歉
Oh. I got it.
哦 我想到了
Massage.
按♥摩♥
Eh, it's risky. How come?
呃 有点儿冒险 怎么会
Because of the masseuse. Uhhuh.
因为不知道是谁给你按啊 嗯
Might get a talker. Ah.
要是个话痨咋办 啊
"Hey, you live around here?" Oh, no.
嘿 你住附近吗 哦不
"Hey, want to listen to some music?"
嘿 要不要来点儿音乐
Ugh. "Oh, I love music."
恶 哦 我超喜欢音乐的
Ew!
恶心
"You a music fan?" Ugh, go fuck yourself.
你喜欢听音乐吗 去你大爷的吧
Yeah.
是吧
What about watching an episode of Jeopardy?
看一集问答节目呢
Uh-huh, nice. I like it.
嗯 不错 我喜欢
It's exciting. Right.
有紧张刺♥激♥ 没错
You learn things. Sure.
能学到知识 当然
Then during the commercial breaks,
广♥告♥时间的时候
you just get to look at your phone.
还可以刷会儿手♥机♥
Mm-hmm. Ooh!
嗯 哦
You could look at your phone for half an hour.
要不就刷一个半小时手♥机♥得了
A very strong contender. Very strong.
这想法很有竞争力 非常有
That's in there.
这就说到点儿上了
What about sex?
做♥爱♥怎么样呢
Ooh. Duh.
哦 哒
A great idea. Simple.
好主意 很简单
It's right there. You don't need anything.
就摆在那儿 不需要借助工具
Easy. Free.
简单还不要钱
Yeah.
是啊
I got to say, half an hour's a little long.
我得说 一个半小时有点儿长
It's a little long. Yeah.
是有点儿长的 - 没错
I feel like 20 minutes, tops.
我觉得20分钟 顶天了
Then you're just like,
然后你就会说
"What are we doing here?"
我们在这儿干嘛呢
I got it.
我想到了
Okay? I'm listening.
好吗 我听着呢
You get into a warm bed,
钻进暖和的被窝
eat a large McDonald's fries,
吃麦当劳大薯
and sleep for 25 minutes.
然后睡个二十五分钟
Wow!
哇
Mm? You got it.
是不是 你想到了啊
I got it.
我想到的
Fries and going to bed?
薯条外加去睡觉
Yes, immediately. That's the winner.
好啊 马上就做 冬天就是这样
Mm-hmm, it's pretty good.
嗯啊 很不错的
I'm gonna do it right now.
我现在就要这么做
Oh, no... oh!
哦不
Sir, you have to Dr... you have to drive.
大哥 你得开车呢
Wow. Oh.
哇 哦
How gorgeous is this?
这也太美了吧
This is so beautiful. I know.
真是太美了 我同意
Such a good idea, honey. Aw.
来这儿真是来对了 亲爱的 啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Jesus motherfucking Christ, that's cold!
天王老爷啊 冷死了
Good Lord. Jesus.
我的个上帝 佛祖啊
Is it gonna be that cold everywhere?
哪儿都这么冷吗
Is it that bad? You're scaring me.
有那么糟吗 你吓着我了
It's pretty bad.
是挺冷的
All right. We can do this.
好了 我们做得到的
On my count of three, let's go out there.
数到三 一起出去
Together. You ready? All right, all right.
一起 你准备好了吗 好了好了
Okay. Okay.
好 好
One...
一
Two...
二
three.
三
No!
不
God! Fuck! God!
我♥操♥ 天呐
Good mother... good Lord! Ah!
我的个亲妈 七舅老爷啊 啊
How are children out in this weather?
怎么能让孩子们这么冷的天出来啊
Their parents should be put in jail.
这些做父母的 应该抓牢里去
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, my fucking face.
哦 我他妈的脸啊
Let's just go up to the slopes.
我们上坡去吧
It'll be warmer if we keep moving.
动起来就没那么冷了
Fucking air.
这他妈的冷风
Oh, fuck you!
哦 操♥你♥妈♥的
God! Fuck!
天呐 操
Look at these things. Yeah.
看看这些东西 是啊
They look so high-tech.
看着好高科技啊
Excuse me. Hi.
不好意思 嗨
Um, are these the same kind
呃 这些是
that professionals wear?
专业器具吗
No.
不
He doesn't know what he's talking about, honey.
他根本不懂行 亲爱的
They look great.
它们看起来很棒
Uhoh. What?
啊呀 咋了
What?
怎么了
I think my contact lens fell out.
我感觉我隐形眼镜掉了
Oh, no.
哦 不
Really? Yeah. It's not in there.
真的吗 是啊 不在眼睛里面了
I'm not used to these things, you know.
我不习惯这些东西的
Can't have gone far. Shoot.
肯定在不远的地方 要死
Right around here. I'll find it.
就在附近 我会找到的
No, no, no, let me. I'll look for it.
不不不 让我来 我来找
It's so wet down here.
这底下好湿啊
It's disgusting.
太恶心了
Oh, wait. Is this it?
哦 等等 是不是这个
Ah.
啊
Ugh, is that a fingernail?
恶 那是个指甲吗
Ew!
恶心
Well, it's a boot rental place,
好吧 这的确是租靴子的地方
so it's probably a toenail.
大概是脚趾甲吧
Ugh!
恶
Wait, hold on. What?
等等 等一下 怎么了
I think I actually feel it in there.
我感觉就在这里
Yeah, it's stuck up under the lid.
嗯 粘在眼皮底下了
I can get it.
我找到了
It's coming down. It's coming down.
要下来了 要下来了
It's coming down. It's coming down.
要下来了 要下来了
It's coming down. It's coming down.
要下来了 要下来了
It's coming. It's in.
来了 戴上了
Should we go?
我们走吧
Sure.
好的
This line has not moved in 30 minutes.
这条队已经三十分钟没动过了
It has been a little long.
是有点儿久了
But, you know, once we get to actually skiing,
但是 你知道的 等我们滑起来了
it's gonna be so fun.
会很有趣的
We'll be, like, whipping down the mountain
我们会 飞滑下山
just like Edie Falco and her wonderful family.
就像艾迪·法可和家人一样的
Is she married? I know she has kids.
她结婚了吗 我知道她有孩子的
I don't know if she... Oh, here we go.
我不知道她是不是 哦 动了动了
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表