剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Finally.
终于啊
Hello, we'd like to sign up
你好 我们想报名
for the adult beginner's class, please.
成人初学者班 谢谢
I'm sorry, all the adult classes
很抱歉 所有的成人班
are filled up for the day.
今天都满了
Of course they are.
可不是嘛
Mm. Sorry about that.
嗯 很抱歉
Is there anything, anything private?
有没有 有没有私教课呢
Any other option we can sign up for?
我们还有其他什么选择吗
Let me check.
让我查一下
There's one thing we could do.
还有一样儿 我们可以做的
All right, uh, everyone say their name and age.
好了 呃 大家都报一下自己的年龄和姓名吧
We're gonna go around the horn.
我们一个一个报
I'm Jasper, and I'm almost 12.
我叫贾斯伯 今年快十二岁了
I'm Tim. I'm nine.
我是蒂姆 九岁了
My name is June, and I bet, to a lot of you,
我叫琼 我打赌 你们大多数人
I look like I'm probably 100 years old.
看着我都觉得我有一百岁了
That was a joke.
开玩笑的
It was?
是玩笑吗
Uh... Man down.
呃 负伤了
Ma'am, you all right?
女士 你还好吗
We're okay. A little help?
我们没事 搭把手啊
Grab my arm, sweetie. Oopsie.
抓住我的胳膊 甜心 哎哟
Her glove came off. My glove came off.
她的手套掉了 我的手套掉了
Well, ma'am, this class is only 45 minutes,
好吧 女士 这堂课只有四十五分钟
so we got to move on.
我们得继续了
Why don't you guys ski over
你们要不去那边滑吧
to the conveyor belt over there?
那边有护栏
Can you just pull my pole? All right?
你能不能拉一下我的杆子 好吗
You sure you're okay? You don't need some help?
你确定你没事吗 不需要帮助吗
Oh, yeah. You guys go ahead and get a head start.
嗯 你们先去吧 先开始吧
You sure? Yep.
你确定吗 嗯
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好的
We'll see you up the mountain.
那我们山顶见啦
Yep. Just go left.
好 去左边
There you go. Use that.
这样就好啦 用那个
Look, honey, I'm doing it.
看呐亲爱的 我做到了
I'm doing the pizza.
我在做披萨式滑雪
Oh, boy.
妈耶
All right.
好了
Go ahead and start when I blow the whistle.
我吹哨子的时候大家就可以开始了
Good luck, sweetie.
好运啊 亲爱的
Thanks, you too.
谢谢 你也是啊
There you go.
就这样
There you go, Oscar.
就这样 奥斯卡
Nice job, "A" team.
做的好 A小队
"A" team!
A小队
Let's go up to the top and start the race again.
让我们再上顶上 比赛滑下来吧
I want to switch teams. She sucks.
我想换一队 她太烂了
All... all right, Jasper.
好 好吧 贾斯伯
This is just for fun. Everyone's learning.
玩得开心最重要了 大家都在学习
Why are there old people in this class anyways?
为什么这个班会有老年人啊
She's 100. That was just a funny joke.
她都100岁了 只是开玩笑的
Listen, where are your parents?
听着 你父母呢
Are they around? I would really love to talk to them.
在附近吗 我要好好跟他们谈一谈
They're having fun skiing because they know how.
他们玩得正开心呢 因为他们会滑
They've been skiing since they were kids
他们从小就开始滑了
because they aren't poor.
因为他们不是穷逼
Hey!
嘿
We're upper middle class. I'm a dentist.
我们是中产阶级上层好吗 我可是牙医
Cool brag, dude.
好能吹啊 老兄
Listen, it wasn't my idea
听着 跟你们这些小屁孩一个班
to be in a class with little kids.
也不是我的主意
I would prefer to be with a group of adults.
我也愿意和大人们一组
But that class was full.
但是满班了
So we're just gonna have to make the best of it, all right?
所以就尽力而为吧 好吧
No. I don't want to be on your team.
不 我不想跟你一队
Why don't you go back to the lodge
你干嘛不回去
and sit on your old, fat ass?
坐着歇歇你的老骨头呢
Why don't you suck my dick?
你咋不给我舔球呢
Oh, gosh.
我的天
Okay, ma'am, this is becoming disruptive.
好吧 女士 这已经是骚乱了
I didn't want to have to do this, but you're gonna have
我不想这么做 但你们得
to take off your skis and go sit down by the Time-Out Dog.
把滑雪板脱下来 去那边罚时了
Understood.
明白
Okay, so...
好吧
I talked to Jasper's dad.
我跟贾斯伯的爸爸谈过了
Also quite a character.
也不是什么好东西
Good news, according to him,
但好消息是 他说
"the little shit had it coming."
小混球早该长记性了
Which I guess is bad news for Jasper's home life.
所以我猜 加斯帕回家日子也不好过了
I don't know why you felt the need to apologize.
我不知道你为什么觉得应该道歉
Well...
好吧
you probably could have been a little more patient.
你也许应该更有耐心一点的
He was being really shitty. What would you have done?
他刚那么熊 要你你怎么做呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I wouldn't have pushed him down the hill.
也许不会把他推下山坡吧
I didn't push him down the hill.
我没推他下山
He lost his balance.
他自己失去平衡了
Okay.
好吧
Besides, since when are you
再说了 你啥时候
the defender of little kids?
成为祖国的花朵守护者了
That's a little surprising.
这就有点儿惊讶了
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
I just mean you never seem like the biggest fan of little kids.
我只是说 你看起来没那么喜欢孩子啊
That's all. I love kids.
仅此而已 我超爱孩子的
I get along great with them.
很能和他们合得来
Well, every time we talked about having them,
好吧 没错我们一说要孩子的事儿
you never seemed that interested.
你看着都不感兴趣啊
Whoa.
哇
Wha...
什
I mean, we both agreed
我是说 我俩都同意
we weren't gonna have kids, right?
我们要丁克的啊 不是吗
I don't totally remember it that way.
我记得不是这样的
Okay. Should we...
好吧 我们
should we go get some food?
我们要不要去找点儿吃的
I feel like we're both just really hungry.
我觉得我俩可能是都饿了
Let's get burgers.
去吃汉堡吧
I bet they're really terrible.
我打赌肯定很烂
I don't feel like a burger right now.
我现在不想吃汉堡
I'm sorry. I don't totally understand what you're saying.
对不起 我不是很明白你的意思
So... you want kids now?
那 你现在是想要孩子了吗
No. I...
不 我
I don't know what I'm saying.
我也不知道我想要什么了
I'm sorry. I guess I'm just saying...
对不起 我想我只是想说
Our lives are fine, but I mean, don't you think about
我们的生活挺好的 我是说 你都不想想
what we really accomplished?
我们现在的成就吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, don't you ever wonder
我是说 你从来都不想
what the purpose of everything is?
这一切的意义是什么吗
Uh, not really. No.
呃 不 不太想
Forget it.
算了吧
Well...
好吧
I'm gonna go get some more practice runs in.
我要再去练习一下了
I'm gonna get a glass of rosé at the bar.
我要去吧台喝点儿玫瑰酒了
All right, well, see you after, then?
好吧 那 一会儿见吧
Yeah.
嗯
It's okay.
没关系的
I'm okay.
我没事儿
Cold enough for ya?
这儿够不够冷啊
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表