剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早上好
Wow. What are you making?
哇 你在做什么呢
I'm trying to mix it up a little.
我在试着多弄出点儿花样
Eggs three ways: sunny-side, scrambled,
一蛋三做 单面流黄 炒鸡蛋
and something I'm calling...
还有我独创的
baked poached.
水烤蛋
Nice.
棒诶
You need anything from inside?
你需要我从里面拿点儿什么吗
Um...
嗯
No, I'm good. All right.
不 我没事儿 好吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Flipping over the silverware.
把银器翻过来
Why?
为什么
Well, you want the tines up.
这个 因为叉子头应该朝上面
They get cleaner that way.
那样更干净一点
Wait, do you always do this?
等等 你一直都这么做吗
Not always.
也不是一直啦
Just when you load the dishwasher.
就是你把餐具放在洗碗机的时候
But I almost always load it.
但一直都是我放餐具啊
Yeah.
嗯
So...
那么
how many times would you say you've done this?
你这么做已经多少次了
I don't know, probably, uh,
我不知道 大概 呃
I guess 10,000?
一万次啦
That's crazy.
真是疯了
Why haven't you ever said anything?
你为什么从来什么都不说呢
Well, I feel like what would happen is,
这个 我感觉事情可能会是
I'd say, "Hey, June, I read in Real Simple magazine
我说 嘿 琼 我读了《简单生活》杂♥志♥
that the tines should go up," and you'd say, "Okay."
上面说 叉子头应该超上 然后你就会说 好吧
And then you'd do it for a week,
然后你会照做一个礼拜吧
and then you'd forget, and then I'd say,
再然后你就忘了 接着我就会说
"Hey, June, remember that thing about the tines?"
嘿 琼 还记得该怎么放叉子吗
And you'd say, "Oh, I know."
然后你会说 哦 我知道的呀
And then you'd forget again, and then I'd remind you.
再然后你又会忘了 接着我再提醒你
And then you'd say, "Oh, I know."
然后你又会说 哦 我知道的呀
And then, you know, I'm the nag,
再然后 你懂的 我就变成了个碎嘴
and then you're mad,
然后你就会生气
so it's just easier if I do it myself, right?
所以我自己动手 事情就会更简单一点 不是吗
Wow.
哇
It is disturbing the lengths you will go
你为了避免冲突 能废这么大的劲儿
to avoid confrontation.
真是让人忧心
All right, well,
好吧 这个
I'm just moving forks, so it takes five seconds.
我只是重新摆一摆叉子 也就五秒钟的事儿
But I'll stop doing nice things because it seems to upset you.
但因为你会感觉失落 我就停下做好事儿吧
Hey. What are you doing right now?
嘿 你现在在干嘛呢
Uh, I was either gonna jerk off or draw a picture of a car.
呃 我要画个小汽车 或者打飞机吧
Oh, I didn't know you were an artist.
哦 我都不知道你还是个艺术家呢
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I don't know, I thought we could, uh, hang out.
我不知道 我想着 呃 我们可以一起玩呢
You want to play shuffleboard?
你想玩沙弧球吗
We do that in the afternoon.
我们一般下午玩那个
Where's June?
琼在哪儿呢
Ah, she's just at home. She's doing her own thing.
啊 她在家呢 她有自己的事儿想做
Oh, you guys in a fight? You catch her with another guy?
哦 你俩吵架了啊 你抓着他和其他男人在一起啦?
No.
不是
And why would you jump to that?
你的思维是怎么跳跃到那儿的
I don't know. I caught my mom
我不知道啊 有一回
in my neighbor's garage once.
我在邻居家的车♥库♥瞅着我妈了
She said they were practicing golf swings, but...
她说他们是在练习高尔夫挥杆呢 但是
they didn't have any clubs.
他们都没拿球杆
Ugh, now I don't feel like jerking off.
恶 我现在打飞机的心情都没了
Let's just go, all right?
我们走吧 好了吧
Great.
太好了
You know what, uh, I don't want to play shuffleboard.
你猜怎么着 呃 我其实不想玩沙弧球
Let's go back to my house. Hey, who are those people?
我们回我家吧 嘿 那些都是谁啊
Nobody.
没谁
I'm gonna go say hi. No, don't.
我要去打招呼 不 别去
Look, there's someone over there I don't want to run into.
其实 那边儿有我不想见的人
Why?
为什么啊
I don't know, I guess I...
我不知道 我想我只是
... I kind of like her, so...
有点儿喜欢她 所以
What? I guess I kind of like her.
什么 我猜我有点儿喜欢她
Mark, that's wonderful.
马克 那真是太好了
Suck my dick. I'm leaving.
玩我的蛋吧 我要走了
No, that's great. Wait, wait.
别啊 真的很好 等等 等一下
Does this person know that you like them?
这个人知道你喜欢他们吗
No, we don't really know each other.
不 我们其实都不认识
We're gonna fix that.
我们今天就搞定这事儿
Let's go over there. Absolutely not.
走 去那边吧 坚决不去
Listen.
听着
You have to be willing to take risks.
你要有冒险精神
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
如果不种树 哪里来的果实呢
Wayne Gretzky.
韦恩·格雷茨基
Who the fuck is Wayne Gretzky?
谁他妈叫韦恩·格雷茨基
Oh, right, well, in the '80s,
哦 对哦 好吧 在八十年代
he was the most famous hockey player in the world.
他是全世界最有名的曲棍球运动员
I don't love sports, but I do love quotes,
我不喜欢体育 但是我喜欢名人名言啊
and that's a good one.
而且这句说的真的很好
Why are we friends? Because.
我们怎么会是朋友啊 因为
We make each other laugh. Come on.
因为我们能让彼此笑啊 来吧
Come on!
拜托
Fuck!
操
God.
老天
Ah!
啊
Hey.
嘿
I saw you. It's fine.
我看着你了 没关系的
Come back up for a second.
回来一下
Hi.
嗨
Do you know how to use a sewing machine?
你知道缝纫机怎么用吗
Oh, kind of.
哦 懂一点儿
Good, just... can you come over here?
好啊 那个 你能不能过来一下
I'm not gonna hurt you. I just need some help.
我不会伤害你的 我是需要帮助
Right. Which one is she?
好吧 哪个是你的她啊
Oh, redhead? Cool.
哦 那个红头发的吗 酷
No, not her. Her.
不 不是她 是她
Her name's Heather Jacoby.
她叫海瑟·雅各布
Okay, a little more mature than I expected.
好吧 比我想的要成熟一些
Yeah, she was a junior when I was a freshman.
嗯 我高一的时候 她高三
Wow.
哇
Just, um, processing all of this.
只是 呃 在消化这一切
She was the coolest girl in the whole school.
她当时是全校最酷的女孩儿
She was in a band, Gold Diamond.
她当时玩乐队的 叫金钻石
She had this leather jacket,
她有件皮夹克
and she would smoke cigarettes behind the portables.
她会躲在移♥动♥厕所后面抽烟
Probably doesn't remember me at all.
大概根本就不记得我了
This is a bad idea. Let's go.
这是个坏主意 我们走吧
No, no, no. Wait, wait.
不不不不不 等等 等一下
If you feel like you have a connection with her,
如果你觉得你和她之间有故事的话
you should at least go talk to her.
你至少应该过去跟她说说话啊
She would never go for me.
她才看不上我呢
I mean, she dated Mike Fredell. He was a total badass.
我是说 她可是跟麦克·弗瑞德约过会的人啊 他可是个扛把子啊
He put LSD in our principal's coffee.
他往我们校长的咖啡里放了摇♥头♥丸♥呢
Oh, my God. Yeah.
我的个天啊 是啊
It did permanent brain damage.
给他留下了永久性的脑损伤
I'll never do anything that cool.
我就做不出那么酷的事儿
Yes, you will.
嗯 你会的
You're the coolest guy in this whole town.
你是整个镇子里最酷的人了
I guess I am. Yeah.
可能是吧 嗯
We're the two coolest guys here.
我俩都是最酷的
No contest.
不分高下
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表