剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
You got a phone.
你有手♥机♥
Download Lyft.
自己下载滴滴吧
I told him, we have to change the battery.
我们跟他说了 该换电池了
He never did it.
他一直没换
Next thing I know, it's 3:00 in the morning.
一睁眼 都凌晨三点了
It starts chirping, and somehow it's my fault?
外面鸟叫虫鸣的 怎么就成了我的错
Ugh, they never listen.
恶 他们从来都不听劝
You know, sometimes I think
你知道吗 有时候我觉得
they need obedience school for husbands.
真应该有男德培训班
Yeah.
没错
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
What's going on? Oh, nothing.
在聊什么呢 哦 没什么
We're just talking about stupid stuff.
我们只是在瞎聊
Yeah. Yeah.
是呀 没错
Do you need a coffee?
要来杯咖啡吗
Oh, um... You know what?
哦 呃 你猜怎么着
I'll just get you one, sweetie.
我还是给你来一杯吧 甜心
Yeah.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Now, on the back, it looks a little daunting
现在 看背面 一开始看起来
at first, but trust me, it's really simple.
会有些复杂 但相信我 其实很简单
This is usually for your power,
这个一般都是接电源的地方
right next to the power button to turn it on.
就在电源开关键的旁边
Here's the idea.
这么着吧
I don't want to see horizontal.
我不想横着来
I want vertical.
我想竖着来
I want you to... Fuck you, Jillian.
我想你 去你大爷的吧 吉利安
Uh...
呃
Trish, I got to go.
特丽莎 我得走了
Someone I'm mad at is here.
让我生气的人来了
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
You should be.
活该
I got you a gift to apologize.
我给你买♥♥了个道歉的礼物
It's a nice top
是件很漂亮的上衣
that I got at a gas station on the way here.
我来的路上 路过加油站的时候买♥♥的
Come on, try it on.
拜托了 试试吧
So now that I spent $15 on these beauties,
我可花了15刀在这些宝贝儿上呢
you have to forgive me.
你得原谅我
Okay.
好吧
Forgiven. Thank you.
原谅你了 谢谢
I can't stay mad at you.
对你就生不起来气
Oh...plus, having a messed-up friend
哦 对了 有你这么个朋友
makes me feel better about myself.
能让我自我感觉良好一些
That's my girl.
这就对了
You know, I really thought
你知道吗 我真的以为
that I'd be doing a lot better by now, but...
我现在应该好了许多了 但是
...Oscar and I were just together for so long.
奥斯卡和我在一起的时间那么久了
Mmhmm. I just...
嗯嗯 我只是
I don't really know how to live my life without him.
没了他 我真的不知道这日子该怎么过下去
Why don't you go find a new life?
干嘛不开始新的生活呢
Yeah, maybe I should. I'm not joking.
是啊 也许是该这样 我没开玩笑
I mean, come on, what... what's tying you here?
我是说 拜托 你这儿 你这儿还有什么牵绊呢
Huh?
什么
Your job at the shady time-share place?
你工作不靠谱
Or your weird-ass house?
房♥子又怪
Hey. I love my house. It's weird.
怎么说话呢 我很爱我的房♥子 很奇怪
You go through a bathroom to get to another bathroom.
你得穿过厕所进另外一个厕所
We got a deal.
价格划算啊
Listen, maybe it'll help
听着 也许尝试一些新鲜的事
to do something different, you know?
会有帮助的 你觉得呢
Say "fuck it" to everything.
对所有事儿都说一句“算球”
You know, take a pottery class.
你懂吗 去上上陶艺课
Move to France. I don't know.
搬去法国 我也不知道
Come on, I'm not gonna do that.
得了吧 我才不会那么做呢
All right, I'm gonna have to get real with you.
好吧 我得跟你动真格的了
It's not like things were always perfect with Oscar.
又不是说跟奥斯卡在一起的时候一切都很完美
Hey.
嘿
Come on, you know I'm telling the truth.
拜托 你知道我说的是实话
Before Oscar died, you and I would talk a lot
奥斯卡死之前 你和我总是聊
about how you felt you wanted more out of life.
你一直都觉得对当时的生活不满足
Come on, you were a little bored.
拜托 你那时是有些无聊的
Mm...
嗯
I shouldn't have said that.
我不应该那么说的
I mean, of course everybody has their stupid little problems.
我是说 谁的生活里没点儿烦心事儿呢
Every marriage...
每段婚姻
has that.
都一样
He was the best.
他以前真的很好
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
But if you keep doing what you're doing,
但你要是一直这样下去
two lives will be over.
就是两条命都没了
Come on, girl, you got to get out there.
来吧 亲 你得主动出击了
You've got to tell the universe what you want
你得让老天知道你想要什么
so it will know what to give back to you.
这样老天才好让你如愿啊
That's very beautiful.
说的真好
You're...you're right. I...
你 你说的没错 我
It's just, you know I don't go for that church stuff, right?
只是 你知道我不来做礼拜那一套的 对吧
Oh, that's not from church.
那可不是教堂那一套
That's from Britney Spears' Instagram.
是小甜甜布兰妮那一套
How is Britney doing these days?
小甜甜最近怎么样了
Either really good or really terrible.
要么特别好 要么特别糟
I can't tell.
我也说不好
Hmm.
嗯
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
You here for the interview too?
你也是来面试的吗
Yeah.
是啊
I...I'm so sorry. I don't mean to be nosy.
抱 抱歉 我不是故意要这么吵的
Were...were we supposed to bring something?
我们 我们需要带什么东西的吗
Oh, no, I just put this together myself.
哦 没有 这些都是我自己整理的
It's a deck with all the potential properties.
一摞潜在的地♥产♥项目罢了
Ah.
啊
Valuation, risk assessment,
评估表 风险鉴定书
you know, that kind of boring stuff.
你懂的 那些无聊的书面文件
Right...so boring.
是 挺无聊的
Nice photos. Thanks.
照片不错 谢了
I have to make these all the time.
我一天到晚就做这些
I work upstairs.
我就在楼上工作
Oh. Yeah.
哦 是啊
I cover the Florida properties, which is nice,
佛罗里达州的地♥产♥我也做 也挺好的
but this job would be so much better.
但这份工作会好很多
Mmhmm. Hawaii?
嗯嗯 夏威夷
The Caribbean?
加勒比
Sign me up. Yeah. I know, yeah.
当然要报名了 嗯 是啊
All that travel does sound great, doesn't it?
这么多旅行听着就不错 是吧
My husband and I just got back from Tahiti.
我和我先生刚从大溪地回来
If you ever go, make sure you stay
如果你要去的话 一定要住
in an overwater bungalow.
在水上的小木屋
It is magical.
太神奇了
I'll make sure to look into that.
我一定找空看看
June? Yes.
琼吗 是
We're ready for you. Um...
你可以进来了 呃
may I use the restroom real quick?
我能先去趟洗手间吗
Oh, yeah, of course.
哦 当然了
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
I've never done this sort of thing before,
我以前从没干过这种事
but I'm just gonna...
但我就
put this out into the universe.
让老天知道知道吧
Please let this go well.
拜托让我一切顺利吧
I need something good to happen.
我真的需要一点儿好运
That's it. Thank you.
就这样 谢谢
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表