剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Reunion fuck.
重逢炮哦
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Oolong tea with, uh, just a touch of honey.
乌龙茶 呃 加一点儿蜂蜜
Your favorite. Oh, wow.
你最喜欢的 哦 哇
They have that here?
这儿还有这个呢
Well, it showed up when you did.
嗯 你死了以后就出现了
I think you're really gonna like it here.
我想你会很喜欢这地方的
It's not so bad.
还没那么糟
And it's a lot better now that we're together.
现在我们能在一起了 就更好了
I'm so glad you're here.
你在这儿我真的很高兴
Me too.
我也是
I'm really, really, really, really glad you're here.
我真的 真的 真的 真的很高兴你来了
It's cool we can still do that, huh?
我们还能干那事儿真好 是吧
Wow, this house is really nice.
哇哦 这个房♥子真的很棒
Yeah, I had nothing to do with it.
嗯 可不是我的功劳
It was like this when I got here.
我来的时候就这样了
There are so many seating options.
有这么多的座位选择啊
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, what do you think is the all-time
嘿 你觉得有史以来
best way to sit, ever?
最好的坐姿是什么
That's easy.
简单
Cross-legged, left over right.
二郎腿 左腿搭在右腿上
Okay. See, it's comfortable.
好吧 看 超舒服的
It's fun. Put your coffee right here on your knee.
很好玩的 刚好把咖啡放膝盖上
Ah, but don't you think you're being a little sexist?
但你不觉得你这样有点儿性别歧视吗
I mean, that would be fine if I were wearing jeans,
我是说 如果我穿的是牛仔裤就没什么问题
but what if I decided to put on a pencil skirt?
但我要是穿的紧身裙呢
You'd be getting a real show right now.
那就有好戏看了
I say, if you're gonna cross your legs,
要我说 如果你要跷二郎腿
why don't you go all the way?
为什么不一跷到底呢
See that? Stable, compact, right?
看见没 稳的一逼 对吧
And the best part is,
最好的是
I'm not showing off my genitals.
我的隐私部位也没露出来
Mm-hmm, okay, now you're being sexist.
嗯 好吧 你现在就是在性别歧视
What? Oh, yes. Look.
什么 是吧 你看
In your version... look at that.
就你说的 看这个
This crushes my genitals.
这就压着蛋了
Oh. It's like a vise.
哦 跟个老虎钳似的
That's why I always sit like this.
这就是为什么我总是这么坐的原因
You always sit like that? I just get up on here.
你总那样坐吗 我就盘上来
Here we go. Mmhmm.
开始了哈 嗯哼
You got your heels together. Right.
你把脚并到一起 然后呢
Right, just dig these out like that.
然后 你就像这样
And just put your shoes right on the couch.
就把你的鞋放到沙发上
Just like that, right? Yeah.
就这样 对吗 没错
Okay. Oh, this is nice.
好吧 哦 还挺舒服
And then palms up. Oh, palms up.
然后手掌超上 哦 手掌朝上
Right, so that, you know, if you're at a party
没错 这样你就能 你懂的 如果你是在聚会上
or something like that, "Oh, can I have a drink?
或者类似的场合 你就可以说 能给我来杯喝的吗
Just place it on there. That's fine."
就放这儿就行 没问题
"And could I get a drink too?
And, you know, one for my friend here?"
还有 你懂的 给我朋友也来一杯
Um, I think if you also add a really deep stretch to it.
嗯 我觉得你要是再抻一抻
Yeah. This is great.
没错 超棒的
The winged butterfly position, right?
飞碟展翅式 是吧
We figured it out, I think.
我觉得 我们已经解决谜题了
I feel like I could sit like this forever.
我觉着我能永远这么坐着
Yeah, same here.
嗯 我也是
Are you in a lot of pain? I am in immense pain, yes.
你很痛苦吗 是的 痛不欲生
Oh, I really thought that I would be
哦 我还以为死了以后
a lot more flexible after death.
我能更灵活些呢
Hey, um, I want to show you something.
嘿 呃 我有东西想给你看
Right now? Yeah.
现在吗 嗯
It's a little bit of a walk.
要走一段儿的
But I promise you, it's worth it.
但我向你保证 一定会值得的
Okay, let's go.
好吧 走吧
Look, here it is!
看 在这儿呢
The lake house.
湖景房♥
It's close enough to the fountain.
里喷泉足够近
We can come here whenever we want.
我们想什么时候来这里都可以
This is great.
太好了
Amazed that I found it.
我刚找着的时候都惊呆了
It's exactly how I remember it.
就和我记忆里的一样
Just like old times, huh? Yeah.
就和以前一样 对吗 是啊
Hmm.
嗯
We had some good times on that couch.
我们在那个沙发上有好多回忆啊
What? Sorry, it sounded sexual.
什么 对不起 听起来太色情了
But I was mostly talking about when we played Uno.
但我主要是在说我们玩桌游的时候
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
So what should we do when we're here?
那我们到这儿了 应该干点儿什么呢
Should we walk down by the lake?
要不要围着湖走一走
We could go out and sit on the back porch.
我们可以出去 在后面的门廊上坐一会儿
We could take a nap.
我们可以小憩一会儿
You guys have fun fishing?
你们鱼吊的怎么样啊
Yeah, that was very fun, Daddy.
嗯 玩的很开心 爸爸
Thank you. Who the fuck are these people?
谢谢 这些他妈又是些谁
That was really fun, Daddy.
真的很有趣 爸爸
What the hell is happening?
这他妈是怎么了
Oscar, I have to be honest with you.
奥斯卡 我得跟你说实话
I sold this house a few months ago.
我几个月前把这个房♥子卖♥♥了
I just didn't know if I would use it that much.
我只是不确定我会用到这里那么多
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
He's got his wet boots right on the floor.
他就把湿湿的靴子直接扔地上了
I'm so sorry. It was a really tough decision.
真的很抱歉 我当时抉择的也很艰难
You know what?
你猜怎么着
It might be fine.
应该没什么关系的
They don't know we're here. They can't see us.
他们不知道我们在这儿 他们看不到我们的
I mean, we can still do whatever we want.
我是说 我们还是可以随心所欲的
Yeah.
是哦
Okay.
好吧
I missed this.
我好怀念现在这样
Me too.
我也是
Is that a Canada goose?
那是加拿大鹅吗
Uh-huh, yep. I think it is.
嗯哼 是的 我想是的
That's mine! Give me back my bracelet!
那是我的啊 把我的手链还给我
No, I want to wear it! It's mine!
不 我想戴这个 是我的啊
Separate, separate! I will take away your phones!
分开 快分开 我会没收你们的手♥机♥的
She started it. Get inside.
她先惹我的 进屋去
No. Stupid.
不 蠢透了
Idiot. Hey, would you...
二货 嘿 你能不能
This is... We're having fun here!
这个 我们正玩得开心呢
This isn't gonna work.
这行不通的
Maybe we should go? No.
也许我们该走了 不
No, this is our lake house. We were so happy here.
不 这是我们的湖景房♥ 我们曾经在这儿那么开心
I know that, but... There's plenty of cabins
我知道 只是 这附近有那么多
around here.
小屋
These people can find another one.
这些人可以找别处去
I don't see why they would ever leave, though.
但我真的不觉得他们会离开这里
Come on, guys. Really?
拜托 各位 认真的吗
I thought you'd be better than this.
我还以为你们不会这么低级呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I know what you're getting at.
我知道你要说什么
Well, what do you think I'm getting at?
好吧 你觉得我要说什么
You want us to...
你想我们去
... "haunt them."
闹鬼
When you say it like that, it sounds stupid.
你这么一说 听起来好蠢
I mean, could we even do something like that?
我是说 我们能做得到吗
We can, but we don't.
我们可以 但是我们不会
Our community, Formers, we don't do that.
我们的社区 先人们 我们不那么做
Well, why not? Well, first of all,
好吧 为什么不呢 首先
it's really hard to do, and it plays into
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表