剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
I guess. That's why I'm here.
够吧 我来这儿不就是为了这个吗
Fair enough.
有道理
We got a live one here!
我们这儿抓着活的啦
Course, I'm used to the cold. I'm from Vancouver.
我已经习惯这种天气了 我是温哥华来的
Where are you from?
你呢
Uh, Riverside.
呃 河畔
Oh, wow. What's it like there?
哦 哇 那儿咋样啊
Actually, it kind of sucks.
说真的 不咋地
It's mostly strip malls and meth labs.
到处都是脱衣舞俱乐部和造毒室
Whoa.
哇
Well, don't sugarcoat it for me.
好吧 真是一点儿不扯谎
I'm sorry. I've had a very long day.
对不起 我只是今天过得不太好
Listen, you don't have to apologize to me.
听着 你不用跟我道歉啊
But if you're looking for a change of scenery,
但如果你想换个风景看看
you should come to Vancouver.
你应该来温哥华
Yeah, maybe I should do that someday.
嗯 也许有一天我是该那么做
Oh, you'd love it there.
哦 你会很喜欢那里的
It's a wonderful city.
是个非常棒的城市
Very cosmopolitan.
非常国际化
There's actually a large Asian population there now.
现在很大一部分人口都是亚裔了
Really?
是嘛
Oh, yeah. They just move right in.
是啊 他们就那么搬来了
They love it there.
他们超喜欢那儿的
I am a huge, huge Asian food fan myself.
我本人就非常非常喜欢亚洲的食物
Fried rice, sushi.
炒饭啊 寿司啊
We have these Japanese hot dogs there.
我们那儿有那种日本热狗
They're called Japadogs.
我们管那个叫日本狗
And they come with seaweed and mayo on them.
上面全是海苔和美乃滋酱
They're nuts. I just love them.
超惊艳的 我简直爱死那个了
Japadogs? Yeah.
日本狗吗 - 是啊
I feel like that name almost sounds offensive but not quite.
我感觉听着有些歧视 但也还好
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, man, I'm getting hungry just talking about them.
老兄 说着我都饿了
You want to get some spring rolls?
你要不要来点儿春卷啊
I saw them on the menu earlier.
我早些时候在菜单上看到了
I have to confess, I've been thinking
我得坦白 我想着点他们
about ordering them for a while.
有一会儿了
Sure, why not? Let's get some spring rolls.
好啊 干嘛不呢 去吃春卷吧
Okay. One order of spring rolls.
好了 一份春卷
And another round of rosé for the lady.
再给这位女士来杯玫瑰酒
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Uh, June.
呃 琼
June. Clint.
琼你好 我是克林特
Great to meet you. Clint.
很高兴见到你 克林特
Good to meet you too.
我也很高兴
What's wrong?
怎么了
You scared or something?
你吓着了好使怎么着
Yes, Jasper.
是的 贾斯伯
I think it's pretty clear that I'm scared.
很明显我就是吓到了啊
Pussy.
怂包
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表