剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Do you remember that awesome new job
你还记得我跟你说过
I told you I got after you died?
那个你死后我得到的好工作吗
Yeah.
嗯
The truth is, uh...
真♥相♥是 呃
when I went to interview for the job,
我去面试了那个工作
I totally freaked out and ran away.
但我乱了阵脚 然后跑远了
And I only got the job because, basically,
我得到这份工作的唯一原因是 基本上
everyone that worked at my company got arrested,
我公♥司♥的所有人都被抓了
and I was the only person left.
我是唯一剩下的人
I knew that place was shady.
我就知道那地方不正经
You weren't the problem.
你不是问题的所在
I was.
我才是
It was just a lot easier to blame you.
只是责备你对我来说更容易些
And I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉那样做
I mean, it's nice of you to say those things, but...
我是说 你能这么说真的很好 但是
you weren't totally wrong to blame me.
你责备我也不是全错
I never made it easy for you.
我从来也没让你轻松过
There were times where I knew you weren't happy,
那时候我也知道你不开心
and there were times where I wasn't happy,
我也有过不开心的时候
but I was always afraid to talk to you about it.
但我一直都很怕跟你谈这些
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
I think, in the back of my mind,
我觉得 我心底里面
I was scared that if we really did
我有点儿怕 如果我们真的
talk about our problems, you'd realize
谈了我们的问题 你就会意识到
that you were way out of my league.
我根本配不上你
Really, even after all this time?
认真的吗 过了这么久
Yeah, I know it sounds stupid.
嗯 我知道听起来很蠢
God, I ended up making everything worse
我天 到头来我做了更糟的事
and pushing you away.
把你从我身边推开
God, and here we are.
老天 现在到了这一步
So I'm sorry too. Thank you.
我也很遗憾 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
All right. All right, um...
好了 好吧 呃
goodbye. Bye.
再见了 再见
Hey.
嘿
I think we just had our first honest conversation ever.
我觉得我们刚刚有了第一次深入的对话
Too bad it wasn't when we were alive.
我们现在已经死了真是遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
Hello. Hello.
你好啊 你好
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
Uh, I needed to give Oscar one more thing.
呃 我得去给奥斯卡最后一样东西
He'll be gone in the morning.
他明早就走了
Everyone, gather around.
大家都聚过来
The time has come.
时间到了
The Cleansing has begun!
让大清理开始吧
Hey, there you are.
嘿 你在这儿啊
Oh, whew. I need a breather.
哦 我得透透气
Gregory lit my face on fire.
格里戈瑞把我的脸都点着了
What? Yeah.
什么 是啊
We can do that? Yeah.
我们还能这么做吗 是啊
Wow, how'd it feel? It was okay.
哇 感觉如何 还好
It's kind of like eating Thai food.
有种吃泰国菜的感觉
Huh.
啊
Yeah, I never knew what to order at Thai places.
是啊 我每次去吃泰国菜都不知道该点什么
Every time I tried to order a salad,
每次我想点沙拉
it always ended up being really spicy meat, somehow.
不知怎么 最后都会变成很辣的肉
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, are you starting to forget things?
嘿 你有没有开始遗忘过去
Yeah, a little bit. Hell, me too.
嗯 一点点吧 天 我也是
This is a little crazy,
这有一些疯狂
but I'm having trouble remembering
的那我想不起
what job I had when I was alive.
我活着的时候是做什么工作的了
You definitely told me.
你绝对告诉过我
Um, but I think it was so boring, I forgot too.
呃 但我觉得实在太无聊了 所以我也忘了
Good.
很好
To hell with that shit.
那些破事儿都去球吧
Right?
对吗
I'm really glad we came.
我真的很高兴我们来了
Hello.
你好
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Kase, I need someone to light me on fire,
凯西 我需要有人把我点着
and I really want it to be someone I trust and love.
而且我真的希望能是我相信且爱着的人来做
Oh, I can help.
哦 我可以帮忙
I'll be right back. Okay.
我马上回来 好
I love being dead!
真喜欢死了的感觉
Bananas!
香蕉
What?
什么
Bananas.
香蕉
Bananas are the ideal beach food.
香蕉是沙滩上的理想食物
They're handheld, sweet but not bad for you,
他们可以用手拿着 甜且对身体无害
filling but not heavy,
挺饱但又不撑
and the best part is,
最好的地方是
they come in their own wrapper that protects them from sand.
他们自带包装 就不会沾上沙子了
Which is biodegradable, so you can throw it away anywhere.
而且还可降解 所以你随便扔哪儿都可以
Exactly.
说的没错
Mm-hmm, bananas.
是啊 香蕉
That's the winner.
最终赢家
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I never should have left you. It's okay.
我真不应该离开你 没事的
You're here now. That's all that matters.
但你现在来了 这才是最重要的
So what do we do now?
那我们现在做什么呢
Should we go back to Oceanside?
我们回海边吗
No, I don't want to go back to Oceanside.
不 我不想回海边
Maybe we should try for Riverside again?
也许我们应该再试试回河畔去
There's got to be a way.
肯定有办法的
No, we shouldn't go backwards.
不 我们不应该倒♥退♥
Right.
没错
Let's find another way.
让我们再找一条路
We do have a boat.
我们现在有船了
Oh, no!
哦 不
God damn it.
该死的
No.
不要啊
I worked really hard on this. It's okay.
我下了好大功夫的 没关系的
She was really impressive, at least.
至少她真的很令人印象深刻了
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, what now?
好吧 现在怎么办
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Of course.
当然了
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表