剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
She's definitely gonna remember you.
她肯定能记得住你的
Come on.
来吧
Hey there. Hi, how are you?
嘿 嗨 你过得咋样啊
Hi. I'm... I'm doing okay.
嗨 我 我还好啊
Good. This is Mark.
那就好 这是马克
You probably recognize him, though.
但你可能能认得出他来
Um, I'm not sure that I do.
呃 我不确定我认得诶
Told you she wouldn't remember me.
我都跟你说了她肯定不记得我了
That's okay.
没关系的
You guys went to the same high school.
你们去的是同一所高中
He's a little younger than you.
他比你年轻一些
I had a Camaro.
我有辆卡玛罗车的
Oh. Oh, oh, yeah.
哦哦 是啊
You were the kid that crashed his car
你是那个在峡谷脊
up on Canyon Crest, right?
撞了车的男孩 对吧
Wow.
哇
Well, we all got a day off thanks to you.
多亏了你 我们放了一天的假呢
Really? That rules. Mmhmm.
是嘛 棒呆了 是啊
Yeah, a bunch of us were gonna go to the beach,
嗯 我们一群人本来想去海边的
and then... oh, then it rained.
然后 哦 然后下雨了
Ah, bummer.
啊 真扫兴
Yeah. Yeah, wow.
是啊 嗯 哇
Yeah, well, you guys must like the same stuff
嗯 那个 你们上高中的时候
from high school, right?
肯定兴趣相投吧
Like, uh, disco.
比如 呃 迪斯科
You both love disco. Fuck no, disco sucks.
你们都喜欢迪斯科吧 才不 迪斯科超烂的
Yeah, no, no, no. I'm more rock and roll.
是啊 不喜欢 我更喜欢摇滚
Oh. Uhhuh. Do you like Thin Lizzy?
哦 没错 你喜欢瘦里奇乐队吗
Oh, God, I love Thin Lizzy...
哦 天呐 我爱死瘦里奇了
I went to a show once, and Brian Downey...
我去看过一次他们的演出 然后布莱恩·唐尼
he threw me his drumstick.
他把他的鼓棒扔给我了
No way. Wow.
不会吧 哇
Yeah, and then after, one of the roadies asked
是啊 后来 一个随团粉丝问我
if I wanted to go backstage and give Brian a blowjob.
想不想去后台给布莱恩吹♥箫♥
I... I said no, but I might've said yes if it was Phil Lynott.
我 我拒绝了 但要是菲尔·莱诺特我可能就答应了
Shit, I would've said yes if it was Phil Lynott.
操 要是菲尔·莱诺特我肯定就答应了
Do... do you like Bad Company? Oh, yeah.
你 你喜欢坏伙伴乐队吗 哦 当然了
And you know my favorite Bad Company song?
你知道我最喜欢的坏伙伴乐队的那首歌♥吗
"Bad Company" from the album Bad Company.
坏伙伴专辑里收录的《坏伙伴》
Oh, I love that one. Yeah, it was a simpler time.
哦 我也喜欢那首的 是啊 那时候的生活多简单
Um, this is going really great,
呃 咱们聊得不错啊
so maybe you guys wanna meet up somewhere later,
那你们等下要不要再别处坐一坐呀
and, you know, I don't know, hang out and talk?
还有 你知道的 我也不知道 就一起玩玩聊聊天
Yeah, I... I guess we could. What'd you have in mind, Mark?
嗯 我 我想可以啊 你想做什么呢 马克
I don't know, we could go to my house and listen to music.
我不知道 也许我们可以去我家 听听歌♥
I have some pretty great records.
我有些很棒的唱片的
All right, yeah, that sounds like fun.
好啊 嗯 听上去不错啊
Come over around 5:00? Yeah.
大概五点过来呗 好啊
See you then. Yeah.
一会儿见 好啊
Dude. Nice job.
老兄 干得漂亮啊
These things always...
这些事总是
jam up.
卡住
What were you doing?
你刚刚在干嘛呢
Well, I took all my bras,
这个 我把我所有的胸罩
cut them up, and I'm sewing them into a giant superbra.
都剪开了 然后想缝个超级大胸罩
What? Why?
什么 为什么啊
I'm off bras. I'm dead.
我受够了胸罩了 我都死了
I don't need this shit anymore.
我再也不需要这破烂玩意儿了
Well, it should work now.
好吧 现在应该能用了
Ah! So what were you making?
啊 你刚在做什么呢
Like, two giant cups?
两个大罩杯吗
Yeah, I told you. It's a superbra.
对啊 我跟你说了 超级大胸罩
Wow, you're actually pretty good.
哇 你原来做的还挺好呢
I was always embarrassed to say this,
说这个我总是很难为情
but home ec was my favorite class in seventh grade.
但其实家庭实务是我七年级最喜欢的课了
But then Candice Hobbs started a rumor
但是后来坎迪斯·哈布斯开始传谣言
that I blow-dried my pubes, so I switched classes.
说我用吹风机吹阴毛 所以我就换班了
And did you?
那你干了吗
Did I what? Blowdry your pubes.
干什么 风干♥你♥的阴毛
I definitely didn't...
我绝对没有
until the rumor started,
至少在谣言之前没有
and then I thought, I may as well give this a try.
但是后来我想 都这样了要不就试一试呢
I can't believe Candice outlived me.
真不敢相信 坎迪斯居然活的比我久
She was such a little bitch. Yeah.
她真的是个小婊♥子♥ 是啊
There was this woman at my work. Theresa.
有个我工作上的女的 叫特蕾莎
God, she was the worst. What did she do?
天呐 没有比她更糟的人了 她干什么了
Well, she always parked too close to my car.
好吧 她总是把她的车停的离我的车超近
So one day, I asked her to stop.
然后有一天 我叫她不要再这么做了
Then she started parking closer and closer,
然后她越停越近 越停越近
so I went to HR, and they gave me a new space over by legal.
然后我就去找了人事 他们就给我换了个新车位
Fuck, my life was boring.
操 我的人生还真无聊
Yeah, that's a terrible story.
嗯 这个故事真的很糟
I know. My gosh.
我知道 天啦
Well, it's not boring anymore, because we made this.
好吧 现在不那么无聊了 因为我们做了这个
This is so beautiful.
这真是太美了
This belongs in a museum. If there were a museum here,
这简直该收入博物馆 如果这里有博物馆的话
I would put that in it. Oh, we have one.
我一定会把它放进去的 我们有博物馆啊
The bra museum is two streets away.
胸罩博物馆离这儿就两条街
You haven't been there yet? No, I have not.
你还没去过呢? 不 还没有
I'll be sure to check it out, though.
但我一定会去看看的
I gotta get going.
我得走了
Can I show you something?
我能给你看样东西吗
Can you be more specific?
你能说的更具体点儿吗
Well, we have to go pretty far outside town,
这个 我们得出镇子走一段儿呢
but it's worth it.
但一定是值得的
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我能不能做得到
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I just can't.
我就是不能
Oscar will be home soon.
奥斯卡就快到家了
Okay.
好吧
All right.
就这样吧
Thank you. Thank you. That was fun.
谢谢你 谢谢 我过得很愉快
Yeah.
嗯
Are these posters in the right order?
这些海报的顺序对吗
Should the bike stay on the left,
机车应该放左边吗
or should I put the lady above the bike
我要不要把这个女士的放在机车上呢
so it looks like she's riding it?
让它看起来就像她在骑车
Uh, I think it's okay as it is.
呃 我觉得这样就挺好
I wouldn't worry too much.
我不会那么纠结的
I'm just gonna take them down.
我还是把它们都取下来吧
Well, now that looks weird.
好吧 现在看起来怪怪的了
Do we have time to paint the whole wall, to even it out?
我们有时间把墙重新刷一遍 让它看起来更协调一点吗
I think you're overthinking this a little bit.
我觉得你想的有点儿多
Have you ever been on a date before, Mark?
你以前有约过会吗 马克
I was failing math once, and the teacher made
我有次数学挂了 然后老师逼着
a smart girl come over and tutor me,
一个聪明女孩儿来给我补课
and she was wearing a tight shirt, and I got a boner.
然后她穿了件近身背心 我起杆儿了
Does that count?
那算吗
Yeah, we'll count it.
嗯 我们就把它算上吧
Maybe I should just cancel.
也许我应该直接取消
We're from different worlds.
我们是不同世界的人
I wasn't a loser or anything,
我不是个屌♥丝
but she was, like, another level.
但她 就是 另一个级别的了
She used to go off campus for lunch.
她那时候会逃学去吃午餐的
I get what you're going through.
我明白你现在的感受
When I first met June, she was so cool.
当我第一次遇见琼的时候 她超酷的
She had this part of her ear pierced.
她耳朵这儿打了耳洞
Whoa, way up there?
哇 那么上面吗
That's crazy. How'd you land her?
真是太疯狂了 你怎么搞定她的
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表