剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
It just sucks 'cause we had a really good time.
只是我们过得那么开心 这样就很糟
She's so cool.
她那么酷
Sometimes I think about
有时候我想
how I'll never find someone that cool for me, you know?
我永远也找不到这么酷的人 你懂吗
Hey, that's not true.
嘿 才不是呢
It's the fucking Bee Gees' fault.
都是比吉斯乐队的错
They were on the radio the night I crashed my car,
我撞车那晚电台放的就是他们的音乐
and they were so shitty, I had to look down
唱的那么烂 我不得不低头
and change the station.
去换台
Look, I know you and June have a lot of problems.
听着 我知道你和琼也有一堆的问题
I don't know about a lot. But you're lucky she's here.
也没有一堆吧 但她在这里你真的很幸运
No one else here has that.
这里的其他人都没这么走运
Everyone's alone.
每个人都很孤单
Why do you two get to be together?
为什么你俩就会到一起呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Anyways, you were... you were right
总之 你 你说的是对的
about where to put the bike poster.
机车海报的事儿
I think I'm gonna leave it that way.
我觉得我以后就那么挂了
Great.
太好了
Well, I'd love to make you a chocolate sundae
嗯 我很愿意给你做个巧克力圣代的
to make you feel better. Jesus, no.
让你感觉好一些 我的妈呀 不要
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Rain check? No.
约下回 不要
Hey.
嘿
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Oh, out for a walk.
哦 就出去走走
Just... lost track of time.
就忘了时间了
Ah, okay.
啊 好吧
Well, there's something I wanted to show you.
好吧 我想给你看样东西
I didn't like that we were fighting earlier,
我不喜欢我们之前那样争吵
so I found a solution.
所以我找到个解决办法
Okay.
好吧
"Tines up."
叉尖向上
And there's a little fork guy pointing to an alarm clock.
这儿还有个小叉子人指着闹钟
You know, like time... tine, time.
你懂的 就是时间 叉尖 时间
And, you know, it's facing up.
还有 你懂的 面朝上
And, you know, it's a play on words.
还有 你知道的 文字游戏嘛
Right. I got it.
对 我动了
So now, whoever puts the utensils away...
现在 无论是谁放餐具
could be you, could be me...
你也好 我也好
will remember to put it back the right way.
都会记得按正确的方式放了
Well, I appreciate the sign,
好吧 我很感谢你能做这个标志
but you do know that earlier,
但你知道 呃 早些时候
we weren't just talking about forks, right?
我们不单单是在说叉子的事 对吗
Yeah, I know that, but...
嗯 我知道 但是
this is about the forks.
这个是叉子的事儿
What's wrong?
怎么了
I feel like maybe you're not getting how I'm feeling.
我感觉你可能没 明白我的感受
Okay, then tell me.
好吧 那就告诉我啊
I feel trapped.
我感觉被困住了
What do you mean?
你什么意思啊
I mean, we are actually trapped here.
我是说 我们真的被困在这儿了
We can't go too far from the fountain.
我们不能离喷泉太远
I'm sorry, that's just how it works here.
对不起 但事情就是这样的
How do we know there's not something else
我们怎么知道 外面没有些
out there? Like what? What?
别的什么呢 比如说呢
I don't know, something, anything.
我不知道 其他的东西 任何东西
I've never heard anyone talk about anything else.
我从来没听别人说过别的什么事儿啊
It's safe here. It's nice.
这儿又安全 又好
So you're telling me that if you heard
所以你的意思是 如果你听说
there was anywhere else,
还有别的地方
you still wouldn't go?
你也不会去吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I like where we are.
我喜欢我们待的地方
It's not so bad. Look at this house.
没那么糟啊 看看这房♥子
Look at the flow from the kitchen to the living room.
看看这从厨房♥到客厅和谐的线条
It's seamless. I love this house.
毫无瑕疵 我很爱这栋房♥子
It's very well-decorated.
装♥修♥的很好
And the bathroom here is way better than what we had,
这儿的厕所比我们之前的好多了
but it is not about the house.
但这不是房♥子的事儿
We do the same things every single day,
我们每一天 都做同样的事儿
and I don't see it changing
我看不到任何改变
literally forever.
真的是永不变
That bothers me.
这让我很难受
Well, I think you're being selfish.
好吧 我觉得你现在很自私
What? Everyone in this
什么 这个社区的
neighborhood, they're alone, right?
每一个人 都是独自一人 好吗
Oh, my God. Think about that.
我的天呐 你想想啊
We're the only ones... we're together.
我们是唯一 一对儿在一起的
We should be grateful.
我们应该感恩
I am trying to tell you how I feel.
我是在告诉你我的感受
Well, I think how you feel
好吧 我认为你的感受
is wrong.
是错的
How can you even say that to me?
你怎么能这样跟我说话呢
I don't understand how you can't just be happy.
我不明白你现在怎么还能不开心
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎样
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know either.
我也不知道
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表