剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也是
I should probably just go.
我也许应该走了
Hey, uh, I didn't do a good job explaining earlier.
嘿 呃 我前面没解释清楚
I don't want you to think Craig's, like,
我不想你觉得克雷格是个
a loser or anything.
屌♥丝什么的
He could have gotten me a ring.
他本可以给我买♥♥戒指的
He just wants to get me a really nice one.
他只是想一次买♥♥个好的而已
Of course.
那是当然
You're not with anyone, right?
你目前没主 对吧
No, I just, uh...
不 我只是 呃
I just got out of a two-year thing.
我只是刚走出一段两年的感情
What happened?
发生了什么
She was just kind of ready to get serious,
她有点儿 想谈正事儿了
and I just wasn't there.
而我 还没到那份上
And then I didn't want to go to her friend's play,
然后 我不想去她朋友的演出
so she sent me the middle finger emoji.
她就给我发了个竖中指的表情
And yeah, that was it.
然后 就那样了
But I ain't mad about it or nothing, you know?
但我没有生气或者怎么样 你懂吗
I just feel like maybe the "together forever" thing
我只是觉得 也许所谓的天长地久
ain't really for me, you know?
压根不适合我
Wow, what a hot take for a man to have.
哇 这种思路还真是新奇呢
I have never heard that from a guy in his 20s.
我从来没听过哪个20几岁的人这么说过
I just turned 30.
我刚30了
I'm very mature now.
现在非常的成熟
I had my birthday party at a wine bar.
我的生日趴都是在酒庄办的
After we went to go see a movie.
然后我们去看了电影
About the X-Men.
X战警系列的
Well, sorry to hear about your breakup.
好吧 很遗憾听到你分手的事儿
But I get where she's coming from.
但我明白她为什么会那样
I mean, I just turned 30 also, and I just felt like,
我是说 我也刚30 我就觉得
well, I need to start the process.
好吧 我需要开始过程了
The process?
什么过程
What, are you undergoing chemo?
啥 你是在做化疗疗程吗
I want a family.
我想要一个家庭
And women have less time, so I made it happen
女人没那么多时间可以等 所以我就主动起来了
and I got myself a Ring Pop.
我给我自己买♥♥的戒指糖
Hmm.
嗯
I get where you're coming from.
我明白你的感受
But I don't even really know
但我都不太确定
if I believe in marriage as a concept.
我是不是相信婚姻这个感念
Doesn't it seem, like, a little antiquated?
不觉得 有点儿 过时了吗
Like, things change. People change.
就像 事情会变 人也会变
Then you want something different.
然后你就会有不同的渴求
Then you're stuck with somebody who's not even right for you.
可是你却和一个根本和你不合适的人捆在一起
Like my parents, for instance.
举个例子 就像我的父母
They split up? No, worse.
他们分手了吗 不 更糟
They stayed together.
他们待在了一起
And now they fucking hate each other.
现在 俩人都恨死对方了
You know, and they're both really dope people.
你明白吗 他俩其实都是很酷的人
They're just not good for each other.
但只是不适合在一起
I really believe that if they would have just bailed earlier,
我真的相信 如果他们早些放手
they would both be happy.
他们都会更快乐一点
I don't know your parents, but I think
我不认识你父母 但我觉得
if you're with someone you love,
如果你和你爱的人在一起
you got to fight for it.
你就得为之努力
You can't give up.
而不是轻易放弃
Because in the end, don't you want someone
因为说到底 难道你不想
on the other side of the door
每天都能有人
waiting for you when you come home?
在门里等你回家吗
People aren't meant to be alone.
人不是独居动物
I feel you, but I'm not alone.
我懂你的意思 但我不孤单啊
I got my friend Charles, who's funny as hell,
我有我的朋友 查尔斯 他就是个逗逼
and his apartment complex has a Jacuzzi.
他家公♥寓♥小区里还有个按♥摩♥浴缸
It's lit.
很酷炫的
Look, I'd love to stay and argue with you
听着 我很愿意在这儿跟你争辩
about the merits of marriage as an institution,
婚姻的价值
but...
但
honestly, this is one of those big-ass questions
说真的 这本来就是一个不需要答案
that we don't really have the answer to.
的深奥问题
I don't know.
我不知道
We are two low-level realtors
我们是俩加州最烂地区的
in the shittiest part of California.
低级房♥产中介
I think we can crack it.
我觉得我们能解开谜题
You sure you're 100% on this Craig guy?
你确定你百分百跟定了克雷格吗
I'm sure. Okay, backing off.
我确定 好吧 我放手
I'm gonna head out. Okay.
我要走了 好吧
Hey, uh...
嘿 呃
do you have a business card?
你有名片吗
We should keep in touch.
我们应该保持联♥系♥的
For business purposes.
商务联♥系♥
No, I like you too much.
不 我太喜欢你了
I don't want to start stalking your Instagram
我不想每天去窥视你的微博
and seeing you and your husband at Sea World.
看你和你丈夫去海洋世界的照片
No.
不要
Okay, understood.
好吧 明白
We would never go to SeaWorld, by the way.
我们永远不会去海洋世界的 顺便说一句
I don't know what married people do.
我不知道结了婚的人会做什么
But this has been fun.
但今天很高兴
And then awkward.
然后又有点儿尴尬
And now fun again, so...
现在又有趣起来了 所以
I don't know what I'm trying to say.
我也不知道我是要说什么
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Bye.
再见了
I just don't know.
我也不知道
Well, I... I kind of like it.
好吧 我 我有点儿喜欢
Oh, I see.
哦 我明白了
It's rather large too, isn't it?
太大了 是不是
It's lovely.
挺好的
Sarah? Andre, hi.
莎拉 安德鲁 嗨
Wow.
哇
It's been a while. Yeah.
有日子没见了 是啊
I have a client who's interested in this area,
我有个客户对这片儿感兴趣
so I thought I'd swing by.
我想着我就顺道儿来看看
It is so good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It is good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Wow, I'm glad you stopped by.
哇 真高兴你能过来
Nice spread.
吃的不错
Really went all out.
都给吃光了啊
I mean, let's be honest.
我是说 说实话
Nobody's gonna buy this house.
没人会买♥♥这房♥子的
I even left the bag of chips unopened
我还有一袋儿薯片没开封呢
so I can bring it home with me later.
这样我就能一会儿带回家了
So how are you? How are things? How's life?
那你怎么样呢 生活事业都如何
Um... I see you're married.
呃 看来你结婚了
Yes, yes.
是 是啊
We did it in Denver out in the woods.
我们在丹佛办的室外婚礼
My cousin sang that song "At Last."
我表妹唱了那首《终于等到你》
She was horrible. She had to start over twice.
唱的超难听 只能从头再来一次
That song is high risk, low reward.
那首歌♥真的是高技巧 低评价
How was your wedding?
你的婚礼怎么样
Eh, it was chill.
呃 挺轻松
It was chill?
挺轻松是什么意思
Well, it was horse-themed.
就是 是马的主题
Oh. Yeah.
哦 是啊
Niki loves horses, so...
尼基超喜欢马的 所以
Aw, I'm happy for you.
啊 真为你高兴
Did she turn you into a horse person too?
她把你也变成爱马人士了吗
No, they're still too big.
没 还是觉得他们太庞大
My rule of animals,
我对动物的规矩就是
if they go crazy,
如果它们疯起来
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表