剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Come on. It'll take five minutes.
来吧 就五分钟的事儿
Go ahead. Knock.
去啊 敲门啊
I don't see anything.
我啥也没看到
Hmm.
嗯
Should I do it again? She might not have heard it.
我要不要再按一次 她说不定没听见呢
I don't see anything. Okay, well, we tried.
我啥也没看着 好吧 我们已经试过了
Hello?
有人吗
I am entering the premises.
我要进来啦
It's your neighbor June.
我是你的邻居琼啊
Don't be alarmed.
别紧张
This is a mission of peace.
我是和平而来的
Shit.
操
Wh... what are you doing in here?
你 你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
I go in everyone's houses when they're not home.
别人不在家的时候 我都会自己进门的
What? You do?
什么 你这么干的吗
Do you ever go in our house? Yeah, all the time.
你会进我们家的吗 是啊 经常的
Well, what do you do in there?
好吧 你都在里头干啥啊
Don't worry about it.
别担心那个
I got to say,
我得说
when I met you, I thought you kind of sucked.
我第一次见到你的时候 我觉得你很逊的
You're boring. I don't like your voice.
你很无聊 我不喜欢你的声音
But it's pretty cool that you're breaking
但你能闯进别人的家
into people's houses.
证明你还挺酷的
I'm not breaking in.
我不是闯进来
I just wanted to make sure Kase was okay.
我只是想确定凯西没事儿
All right.
好吧
Hey, you smoke pot? What?
嘿 你抽大♥麻♥吗 什么
Do you smoke pot? It's not that hard a question.
你抽不抽大♥麻♥ 这个问题很难回答吗
Um, I guess. I used to.
呃 抽吧 以前抽
Yeah, my friend Sharon had a card.
嗯 我朋友雪伦有张大♥麻♥卡
A card? Yeah, it's legal now.
什么卡 现在合法了
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
No. It's pretty great.
没啊 挺棒的呢
Fuck!
操
I tried pot once, and I never got to do it again.
我就抽过一次 再没有过机会
We actually call it weed now.
我们现在叫它叶子了
Damn, that's way cooler.
靠 好酷
Hey, do you have any weed now?
嘿 你身上有没有叶子啊
No, sorry. I wish.
没有抱歉 我也希望我有
Bummer.
真扫兴
Listen, can you split? I got stuff to do in here.
听着 你能走了不 我在这儿有事儿
Sure.
当然
Oh, and, um, it's not a big deal,
哦 还有 呃 不是什么大事儿
but can you not tell Oscar about the weed thing?
但你能不能别告诉奥斯卡我飞过叶子的事儿
I sort of kept that to myself.
这事儿只有我自己知道
No problem.
没问题
Secrets. What else are you hiding?
小秘密 你还有什么在隐藏着的
Nothing.
没什么
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Kase is back.
嘿 凯西回来了
What?
什么
Actually, I think she's coming here.
事实上 我觉得她是在往我们这边儿走
She is? Why? I don't know.
是嘛 为什么 我不知道啊
Don't answer that. What?
别开门 什么
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Did you break into my house?
你是不是闯进我们家了
No.
没啊
Definitely not.
绝对没有啊
That's crazy. We'd never do anything like that.
真是疯了 我们绝不会做那样的事儿的
Really? Because Mark told me that June broke in.
真的吗 因为马克跟我说琼闯进我家了
Oh, that little shit.
那个小混球
Wait, did you actually break into her house?
等等 你闯进她家了吗
I didn't break in. Her door was unlocked.
我没有闯 门是开着的
And I was just checking to make sure she was okay.
而且我只是想确保她没事儿
I was being a good neighbor.
我只是在尽好邻居的责
Did you go through my stuff?
你有没有翻我的东西
No, absolutely not.
没有 绝对没有
Just so you know,
只是让你知道一下
it is very obvious when you're lying.
你说谎的时候特别明显
Well, I didn't make you leave your door unlocked.
好吧 我没逼着你不锁门啊
Mistakes were made on both sides.
我们两方都有错
Hey. We're very sorry.
嘿 我们真的很抱歉
There's no justification for what she did,
她做的事情是不能找借口的
and we apologize.
我们道歉
Don't do it again.
别再那么做了
We won't.
我们不会了
Fuckin' weirdos.
妈的 怪胎
What were you thinking?
你当时想什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
It just happened. Her door was open, and...
就那么发生了 她的门开着的 而且
... and it was something to do.
而且就是找点儿事儿干
"Something to do"? What does that mean?
找点儿事儿做 这话什么意思
It means that we do the same five things every day,
我是说 我们每天都做同样的五件事情
and at least this was a new thing.
至少这是个新鲜事
Yeah, but breaking and entering can't be the new thing.
是 但闯空门不能当个新爱好啊
And I like the five things we do every day.
而且我很喜欢我们每天做的五件事啊
I like the things too.
我也喜欢啊
Great, well, let's not bother with Kase anymore.
很好 那么 我们就别再去打扰凯西了
For real this time. Yes, I agree.
说真的啊 这次 好吧 我同意
Okay, I'm gonna get dinner started.
好了 我去做晚饭了
We're having ceviche.
我们今晚吃酸橘汁腌鱼
Hey.
嘿
Come here for a second.
过来一下
What?
什么
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Grab this side.
搬这头
What? Just...
什么 就
What are we doing?
我们这是在干嘛
Just pick it up.
就搬起来好吗
Ready? Oh.
准备好了吗 哦
Lift.
起
We're going out the back door.
我们从后门出去
That way? Yeah.
那边吗 对
Oh. Ow, ow, ow.
嗷嗷嗷嗷
Okay, two steps.
两个台阶啊
I feel like I don't have... Step.
我觉得我 迈步
... a grip on it.
抓不住啊
Just...
就
Okay, turn it. Just...
好了 转 就
Yeah.
好了
That's good.
很好
Okay, set it down.
放下吧
Okay.
好的
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢
I'm gonna light it on fire. What?
我要把这个给烧了 什么
Why? 'Cause I hate it.
为什么啊 因为我好讨厌这个
First I tried dragging it out to the curb.
起先我试着拖到路边儿去
Didn't work.
没成功
Then cut it up with a power saw.
用电锯锯它
That didn't work either.
也没成功
What do you mean, "that didn't work"?
没成功 是什么好意思
See? There it is.
看到了吧 就这样
Whoa.
哇
How does that...
怎么能
Wh...
怎
Does it always come back?
它每次都能回到这儿吗
Yep.
没错
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表