剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
We actually, um... we wanna ask you something.
我们其实 呃 想问你点儿事儿
But I'm playing with my train.
但我在玩我的小火车呢
Well, it's kind of important.
好吧 但这事儿挺重要的
You can play too.
你也可以玩的
I'm good at sharing.
我很擅长分享的
The train is full of people,
这火车上都是人
but where are they all going?
但他们这是要去哪儿啊
I bet they're going to work.
我打赌他们要去上班
No, it's not that kinda train.
不 不是那种火车
What kind of a train is it?
那这是哪种火车呢
A choo-choo train.
是嘟嘟火车
Choo-choo trains can go to work.
嘟嘟火车也可以去上班的
Stop being a weirdo. This is important.
别做精倒怪了 说正事儿
You're funny, Mark,
你真幽默 马克
but inside, you're sad.
但内心里 你很悲伤
I kind of agree with that.
我也同意
It's something we should explore further.
我们应该有更深远的探索
But I really need your help.
但我真的很需要你的帮助
My wife, she left town with, um, a special friend.
我妻子 她 呃 和一位特殊的朋友离开了
Is that what we're calling it?
我们现在这么说这事儿了吗
Yes.
没错
And...
然后
I need to find her.
我需要找到她
Where could she have gone?
她能去哪儿呢
Look at the track.
看看轨道
Look at where the train goes.
看看小火车去哪儿
We don't care about that. We care about his wife.
我们不关系这个 我们关心他妻子
There's only two stops.
只有两站
Oh, maybe he's trying to tell us something.
哦 也许他是想告诉我们些什么
Are you saying that there's...
你是不是在说
another stop, another place we can go?
还有一站 还有别处我们可以去
Yeah...
是啊
but it's so far away.
但真的很远
What is it?
在哪儿
Uh, you know... what's it like there?
呃 你懂的 那里什么样儿
Everyone there is like me.
那里所有人都像我
What do you mean? Is it a land full of dickheads in overalls?
你啥意思 总的来说那儿全都是混球吗
That sucks.
真逊
How do I get there?
我该怎么去
Oh, we can't go too far from the fountain.
哦 我们不能离喷泉太远
You can touch the others.
你可以摸别人
Take their breath and make it yours.
把他们的阳气吸过来 变成你的
I think he means living people.
我觉得他是在说活人
The Currents?
那些后人吗
Be careful.
小心点儿
It makes you happy,
会让你很高兴
but it makes them sad and fall down.
但会让他们悲伤
So it hurts them?
所以那会伤害他们吗
I don't wanna do that.
我不想那么做
It's the only way.
只有这一种办法
If you don't, you'll disappear.
如果你不这么做的话 你会消失的
It's time for my snack. Then I take a nap.
到了我吃点心的时间了 然后我要小憩一会儿
Oh, actually, we have a couple more questions.
哦 其实 我们还有一些问题
It's time for my snack.
到我吃点心的时间了
Then I take a nap.
然后我要小憩
All right, let's get out of here.
好吧 我们走吧
What is this?
这是在干嘛
Come close. It's time.
靠近点儿 到时间了
For what?
什么时间啊
Whoo!
呼
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
I'm not doing this.
我不要这样做
Kase!
凯西
Hey...
嘿
what's wrong?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
What's the matter? Are you s... are you scared?
怎么了 你 你害怕了吗
Whoa.
哇
Oh, my God, I can't believe it.
哦 我的天 真不敢相信
I'm glad you think this is funny.
很高兴你会觉得这事儿有意思
No, I... no, I just...
不 我 我只是
I've never seen you scared before.
我以前从来没见过你害怕的
Remember how I died by getting hit by a big truck?
还记得我是怎么被车撞死的吗
Oh, yeah, right.
哦 是啊 对
You remember the feeling you had the moment you died?
你还记得你死的时候的感觉吗
A little bit, yeah. I was choking,
有一点儿吧 嗯 我当时噎住了
and my throat kinda hurt.
我的喉咙有点儿疼
Great, I fucking exploded into a cloud of red blood mist.
真好 我他妈的被装成肉泥了
Jesus.
我的天啊
That's terrible. I'm sorry.
太糟了 真抱歉
Look, we don't have to do this if you don't want to.
听着 如果你不想的话 我们不用这么做的
It's not just that.
不仅仅是这样
Be honest.
说真的
Is this place everything you expected it to be?
这地方是你所期盼的那样吗
I mean, the people?
我是说 这儿的人
The vibe?
这儿的氛围
Are you asking me if I think some of the people here
你是在问我这儿的人是不是有些
are a little weird?
奇怪吗
Yeah.
是啊
But I do think they might be onto something.
但我觉得也许他们也许说到点子上了呢
Do you remember what you said to me the first time we talked?
你还记得我们第一次说话的时候 你说了什么吗
You told me you wanted to let everything
你告诉我你想放手
from your life on Earth go.
关于你人生的一切
I think this is a place where we can do that.
我觉得我们在这里能做得到
I mean, can you imagine
我是说 你能想象
just...
就
forgetting your regrets...
把你所有的悔恨都忘记
and all the people you hurt and all your crap?
你所伤害的那些人 那些破事儿
Wouldn't you be interested in doing that?
你难道对这么做不敢兴趣吗
Yeah, sure.
嗯 当然了
You can do this.
你可以做得到的
I died choking on a macadamia nut,
我吃夏威夷果噎死了
but I still eat 'em.
但我还是会吃啊
I don't even like the way they taste.
我都不喜欢它们的味道
But you know what? It's just like,
但你知道吗 就像是我在说
"Fuck you, nut. I win this time."
去你♥妈♥的♥ 小坚果 这回是我赢
So what do you say?
所以怎么说
You wanna go party in the road?
你要不要去大路上蹦迪
Holy shit.
我他妈的
Oh, shit.
哦 操
Oh, shit.
日啊
Jesus!
老天爷
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
Okay...
好了
I should go.
我该走了
Okay.
好吧
Be careful.
小心点儿
It's gonna be hard, and you're not very tough.
会很艰难的 你也不是个硬汉
I'll make it.
我做得到的
Tell June I said hi.
代我向琼问好
I will.
我会的
Tell her I think you're too good for her.
告诉她 我觉得她配不上你
I'm not gonna do that, Mark,
我不会那么做的 马克
but that's nice.
但 你这么说真好
Whatever.
随便吧
I brought you these Reggie! bars for the road.
我给你带了点儿糖棒 路上吃
Oh.
哦
They're this awesome candy from the '70s.
这个糖在七十年代的时候很火的
You'll love 'em.
你会喜欢的
This is so nice. Thank you.
真好 谢谢你
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表