剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
做起来真的很难 而且这就是
stereotypes about us.
对鬼的刻板印象
We're just past that as a culture.
我们要打破刻板的牢笼
Okay, but what if...
好吧 但如果
we told you you had to because you're still a kid
我们用成人的身份压你呢
and we're adults and you have to do whatever we say?
你还是个孩子 所以要听大人的话
Is she fucking joking with this shit?
她是在他妈的开玩笑吗
We're sorry. She's sorry.
我们很抱歉 她很抱歉
I'm fucking 58, lady.
我他妈58了 小姐
I'm older than you. Show some respect.
我比你年纪大 放尊重点儿
Okay, I'm sorry. It just looks like you haven't
好吧 对不起 只是你看起来
gone through puberty yet.
都还没度过青春期呢
Oh! Please, just... just this once.
哦 拜托 就 就这一次
I mean, it's really important to us.
我是说 这对我们来说真的很重要
That was our special place.
那是我们充满特殊回忆的地方
Ugh, your special place? That sucks.
恶 你们特殊的地方吗 真逊
Why? Why does that suck? You know why.
为什么 这有什么逊的 你知道为什么的
Hey...
嘿
... I'm asking you as your buddy.
我这是在以你兄弟的身份求你
How about this: if I help you out,
这样怎么样 如果我帮你
you have to cook me dinner every night for a month.
你得每天给我做晚饭 做一个月
Are you kidding?
你在逗我吗
I... I would love that. Please, yes.
我 我会很乐意的 拜托了
Uh, we'll start with Italy.
呃 我们先从意大利菜开始
We'll do a food tour of the world.
来一回美食环游世界
Ugh, never mind, maybe just a week.
恶 算了吧 要不就一周吧
Great, let's start tomorrow. No, maybe you can just
太好了 那我们就明天开始吧 算了 要不就
make me a sandwich at some point.
你啥时候给我做个三明治得了
I would love that. No, forget that whole thing.
我很乐意 不 当我没说过吧
Whatever, let's just go.
随便吧 就走吧
Great! Oh, you're a good friend.
太好了 你真是个好朋友
No, I'm not.
我才不是
Actually, I don't think he is a good friend.
其实 我不觉得他是个好的朋友诶
No, he is. Just got to give him a chance.
不 他是的 就给他一个机会吧
Oh, my God, tater tots, so good.
我的天呐 炸薯球 太好吃了
Thank you, honey. Thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
Want a tomato? All right.
还要番茄吗 好的
Dudes, if you had just told me the mom was this hot,
大哥 你要早说是个辣妈
I would have come right away.
我早就来了
Isn't she a little young for you, Grandpa?
你不觉得她对你来说太年轻了吗 大爷
What are you talking about? I'm 17.
你说什么呢 我才17岁
You said you were 58. I'm both.
你刚还说你58了 我俩都是
So why do you want to get rid of these Orientals?
你们为什么想把这些东方人赶走啊
Oh, come on, you can't say "Orientals."
拜托 你不能说东方人了好吗
The term is "AsianAmericans." I'm from the '70s.
正确的说法是 美国亚裔 我是70年代来的
It wasn't racist to say anything back then.
那时候这么说话还不算种族歧视
People were cool. That is so not true.
人都很酷的 才不是那样
What are you, by the way? Hey, okay.
顺便说一句 你是哪儿人啊 嘿 好吧
Now, what do we do?
我们现在怎么做
Get some sheets, some chains or something?
找些床单 链条什么的
Jesus, follow me.
老天爷 跟我来
We got to wait until it's dark.
我们得等到天黑了
So we're kind of limited with what we can actually do here.
其实我们能做的很有限
All right, um, what are our options?
好吧 呃 都有那些选择
Let's try the light switch. That's a classic.
要不闪一闪灯吧 经典选择
Okay. So first thing.
好吧 所以首先
You have to imagine all the energy,
你得想象所有的能量
emotions, whatever in your body
情感 你身体中的一切
is flowing to the tip of your finger.
都汇聚在你的指尖了
If you concentrate hard enough, you'll feel a buzz.
如果你集中注意力 你会有感觉的
Then, and only then, will you be able to flip the switch.
然后 只有那时候 你才能按的动开关
Hmm. Okay, I got it.
嗯 好吧 我知道了
You want to try it, honey?
你想试试吗 亲爱的
Check it out!
看看这个
Go ahead, honey, just... I am.
使劲儿啊 亲爱的 就 使着呢
There you go, just flip it.
来吧 就推一下
That's it.
就这样吗
Just go up. Flick it up.
推上去 就推一下啊
You got this. Here you go.
你能行的 来吧
And up!
推
It's kind of hard.
好难啊
Are you feeling the buzz, honey?
你有感觉到什么吗 亲爱的
Yeah! No, he's not, not even close.
有啊 不 他没有 差得远呢
Well, maybe it's his teacher's fault.
好吧 也许是他老师的错呢
Those instructions were pretty vague.
给的指示也太模糊了
The instructions were fine.
指示没问题的
Maybe he's distracted by your nagging.
也许是你碎碎念 他分神了呢
Oh, my God. Don't worry, guys.
我的天啊 大伙儿别担心
Okay, I'm gonna get it.
好了 我来吧
Okay, s... sometimes it helps if you're angry.
嗯 有 有时 如果你很生气的话会很有帮助
You... you can channel that into your finger,
你 你可以把怒火和指尖联动
like when you punch a wall.
就像你打向一面墙
Come on, sweetie, you got it.
加油啊 甜心 你可以的
Come on!
加油
That's it. That's right. Come on, push it!
就是这样 没错 加油 推啊
I can't get it, I'm sorry. I think I hurt my finger too.
我推不动 对不起 我感觉我手指都受伤了
It's all right. All right, all right.
没关系的 没关系 没关系
Watch and learn.
看好了 学着点儿
Whoa!
哇
Amazing! Oh, my gosh!
酷啊 我的个天啊
But it didn't work. She's still sleeping.
没什么用啊 她还睡着呢
Aw, shit.
啊 操
Well, I can't do it again, so we're out of luck.
好吧 我不能再做了 不走远啊
Well, can I give it a shot?
好吧 我能试试吗
Oh, my God. Holy fuck!
我的天呐 天王老爷啊
Oh, my God, look!
我天 看啊
I'm doing it! Oh, shit!
我做着呢 操
Great, honey! Oh, my God!
太好了 亲爱的 我的天
That was pretty good.
做的也太好了吧
What are you... what are you so angry about?
你 你哪儿来那么大火气
Nothing.
没什么啊
Okay.
好吧
See, honey, it's not doing it anymore.
看 宝宝 没有在闪啦
I saw it, I swear. The light was going crazy.
我看到了 我发誓 那个灯都闪疯了
It was super creepy. It's probably just
超瘆人的 大概只是
a messed-up fuse or something.
灯丝坏了之类的吧
I will check again in the morning.
我早上会再检查一次的
In the meantime... No, no, no.
与此同时 不不不
Just, it is so late... Yes, honey, come on!
只是 已经这么晚了 是啊 亲爱的 加油
The systems in this house... Get it.
这个房♥子里的系统 搞定
Let me at it. Let me at it! Come on.
让我来吧 让我来 拜托
... the electrical systems are, like... they're really old.
这个电源系统 已经 很老了
We have a big day tomorrow, please?
我们明天还有一整天安排呢 拜托了
Oh, my God, look, that horse fell over by itself.
我的天 看 那个马就自己掉下来了
That is weird. Uhhuh.
这就怪了 嗯哼
I don't want to sleep here tonight.
我今晚不想在这儿睡了
Yeah, I don't think you should be in here.
嗯 我也觉得你不应该在这儿了
Oh, yes! Suck it, nice family!
哦 太棒了 吃这一记 好人家
Family campout in the living room!
全家来客厅睡喽
Yay! Yeah!
好诶 耶
Oh, no, no, no, no, what are they doing?
哦 不不不不不 他们这是在干什么呢
Who wants marshmallows? I do!
谁想要棉花糖啊 我想要
This is a lot more fun
这比我们就傻兮兮的
than sleeping in our stupid bedrooms.
睡在自己的房♥间要有趣多了
Isn't it, guys? Yeah.
是不是呀 是啊
This is extremely frustrating.
太绝望了实在是
We'll probably look back and laugh
有一天也许回想起来
when we tell the story of the time Allison saw...
艾莉森看到湖景里的鬼
the Lake House Ghost!
会会心一笑呢
Boo!
卟
Assholes! It's on, it's on, it's on!
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表