剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Top off? Thank you.
再来点儿吗 谢谢你
Wonderful to have you.
你能来真是太好了
We haven't had new visitors in quite some time.
我们已经很久没有新面孔了
Tell us a little bit about yourselves.
来介绍一下你自己吧
I was born and raised in California.
我在加利福尼亚州出生 长大
Um, went to school, got a boring job,
呃 上过学 有个很无趣的工作
married to a guy who got into brewing his own beer
嫁给了一个为了避免跟我说话
to avoid talking to me,
开始自己酿啤酒的男人
and that about sums it up.
基本就是这样
Mm. June?
嗯 琼呢
I was an ER doctor.
我是个急诊室医生
You know, pretty intense stuff.
你懂的 很紧张的工作
Ooh, the things I've seen.
哦 我目睹的那些事啊
You don't have to do that.
你不需要这么做的
Do what?
做什么
Tell us things that aren't true.
跟我们说假话
Oh, I was just joking around.
哦 我只是瞎开玩笑的
It's interesting, both of you chose to tell us
有趣 你们俩都决定告诉我们
about what you did when you were Currents.
当你们还是活人的事儿
I barely even remember. Neither do I.
我都记不清了 我也是
I think you'll find the longer you stay here,
我觉得你在这儿待的时间越长
the more your old life will float away,
你以前的生活就会越来越模糊
almost like a...
就像是
oh, how do you say it, a... a dandelion.
哦 该怎么说呢 想蒲公英一样
She knows what a dandelion is.
她知道蒲公英是什么
She just says that kinda stuff for effect.
她这么说只是为了效果
I don't understand. Have you guys just forgotten everything?
我不明白 你们把以前的事儿都忘了吗
Is that what happens?
在这儿就是这样吗
I see that that scares you a little.
我明白你对你来说有些可怕
It shouldn't. Think of your life as a Current.
但别怕 把你的人生当作自己还活着来过
What were the things you were most often controlled by?
以前是什么占领了你的人生
Fear? Anger? Guilt? Pornography?
恐惧 愤怒 还是内疚 毛♥片♥儿
We don't have any of those negativities here.
我们这儿没有那么负能量的东西
We're beyond all that.
我们已经超脱了
It's quite freeing.
这里很自♥由♥
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yeah.
嗯
Is everything okay? Yes, of course.
一切都还好吗 嗯 当然啦
If there's ever anything that you need,
如果你有什么需要的
don't hesitate to ask.
别犹豫张口
Thank you.
谢谢
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I made you some mochi.
我给你做了些麻薯
Mrs. Nakajima...
中岛太太
you shouldn't have.
别这么客气
Make sure you remember to eat.
记得吃啊
Depressed people never eat.
抑郁的人都不吃饭的
Well, I'm not depressed, but thank you.
好吧 我没有抑郁 但还是谢谢你
I hope my niece dies soon so she can meet you.
我希望我侄女能早点儿死 这样她就能见你了
Oh, no.
哦 不
That's such a kind thought, but really, I'm okay.
您这么想真是太友善了 但说真的 我没事儿
She's a lawyer, and she can cook.
她是个律师 会做饭
Not just Japanese food. She makes great nachos.
不单单是日本菜 她的玉米片也做的不错
You like nachos? Yeah.
你喜欢玉米片儿吗 嗯
Everybody does.
谁不喜欢啊
June and Kase!
琼 凯西
I think you are going to really love this.
我觉得你们一定会很喜欢这个的
We call them ocean stands.
我们管这个叫海洋守望
So we walk out past the waves,
就是我们会穿过海浪
and we stand on the bottom of the ocean.
然后站在海底
Yeah... I don't know, I'm not much of a water person.
嗯 我也不确定 我不是很喜欢水
Carl used to make us rent Jet Skis all the time.
卡尔那时候老是会给我们租水上摩托玩
So much Jimmy Buffett.
老听JF的歌♥
Ooh. Bad memories.
哦 不好的回忆
That is why you should let them go and join us.
这就是为什么你应该放手过去 加入我们
No, I think I'm gonna go back.
不 我觉得我要回去了
We saw a breakfast buffet on the way down,
我们来的路上看到有自助早餐
and I'm still regretting passing it up.
我没去吃 现在还后悔着呢
I'm sad to see you go,
看到你走我会很难过的
but I'm glad we had this interaction.
但我还是很高兴我们交流过了
Sure.
当然了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
I think you will find this very peaceful.
我觉得你会觉得这个很平静的
Let's go!
走吧
I'll give it a shot.
我会试试的
I tried a meditation class at the Y once,
我以前上过一节冥想课
but all I could think about was not farting.
但我当时脑子里唯一能想到的 就是别放屁
What a delightful story.
真是个喜人的故事啊
Whoo! Whoo-hoo!
哇 哇哦
Oh, hey. Hey.
哦 嘿 嘿
Just coming by to see how things were going.
就是过来看看你怎么样
Oh. What's up with your hands?
哦 你的手怎么了
Uh... very weird.
呃 好奇怪啊
They're covered in gray shit. Yeah, you're right.
手上全是灰色的东西啊 是 对啊
Uh, well, I should wash them. I'm gonna do that now.
呃 好吧 我应该去洗洗 我现在就去
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Nothing.
没什么
Holy crap.
我了个去啊
What? Dude, you have gone psycho.
咋了啊 老兄 你简直疯狂了啊
Psycho for crafting, maybe.
手工狂人吧 也许是
Are you trying to... make her?
你这是在 试着做她吗
I don't know exactly where it's going,
我也不清楚会做成什么样
but... you know...
但 你懂的
creative process.
创造过程嘛
This isn't good.
这可不好
You know what needs to happen now?
你知道现在需要发生什么吗
We need to get you laid. No.
我们得让你来一炮 不
What about, uh, messed-up-teeth lady?
那个 呃 一口烂牙的姑娘怎么样
She's crazy. She'd be up for it.
她是个疯婆子 她肯定愿意
No, Mark, I'm not interested in dating Caroline.
不 马克 我对和卡罗琳约会没兴趣
She has a name, by the way.
顺便说一句 她也有名字的
Okay, so what about Derek?
好吧 那德里克怎么样
Derek?
德里克
What? What's so crazy about that?
怎么了 这有什么的
You said in your era, everyone was gay.
你自己说的 物极必反嘛 人人都是弯的
No, not everyone.
不 不是所有人
I mean, I guess...
我是说 我想
Well, maybe.
好吧 也许
Just... just forget all of that, okay?
就 就把这些都抛掷脑后吧 好吗
I am not giving up on June.
我不会放弃琼的
We built a life together when we were alive.
我们活着的时候共同建造了我们的生活
Then we built another life together when we were dead.
我们死后 又共同打造了自己的生活
I... I've just invested a lot.
我 我付出了太多
Okay.
好吧
So what are you gonna do?
那你想怎么办呢
I guess...
我想
I have to go find her.
我们得去找她
Fine, do whatever you want.
好吧 你想做什么都行
Wait.
等等
I still need your help.
我还需要你的帮助
I don't know where she went.
我不知道她去了哪儿
This is gonna suck, but...
这会很糟的 但
I think I know someone who might be able to help you.
但我想 我知道谁能帮得到你
He's been here longer than anybody.
他在这儿的时间比任何人都长
Who?
谁啊
My loves!
我亲爱的们
Why don't you come along with us?
为什么不跟我们一起走呢
Where are you going? Out to the road.
你要去哪儿呢 去大路上
Hey, Josiah. This is my friend Oscar.
嘿 约西亚 这是我朋友奥斯卡
Hey there, little guy.
嗨你好啊 小家伙
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表