剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Well, that's settled, then.
嗯 那就这么定了吧
You should try to be ready soon.
你应该试着早点儿启程了
We're doing this thing called The Cleansing,
我们要做这个叫大清理的事儿
and everyone will be distracted,
每个人都会分神到那边
so it'll be a good time for you to sneak out.
是你溜出去的好时候
What's The Cleansing? Is that...
什么是大清理 是不是
is that ethnic cleansing?
是种族大清理吗
No, no, it's a lot of fires on the beach
不不 是海滩上点起火堆
and dancing and shit, probably.
跳跳舞之类的 大概吧
No genocide.
不是种族灭绝
Thank God.
感谢上帝
All right, I'll be ready.
好吧 我会做好准备的
And then this... will all be over.
然后 这一切 就会结束
Yeah.
是啊
Great. Wonderful.
好 太好了
Okay.
好嘞
Here's your ham.
你的火腿
Not sure what you wanted this for.
不确定你要这个干嘛
Are you gonna eat it on the boat?
你要在船上吃吗
What? I wrote "hammer."
什么 我说的是锤子
Oh, no, the seagulls got the "-mer."
哦 不 海鸥的把字迹给毁了
Damn it, Oscar, that ham was heavy too.
该死的 奥斯卡 这火腿也很重的
Well, it's here. Might as well eat it, I guess.
好吧 已经带来了 就吃了吧
Knock yourself out.
随你吧
You want some?
你要不要来点儿
I guess. I did carry it all this way.
好吧 的确是我一路搬过来的
I don't have any utensils, so you have to use your hands.
我没器具 自己上手
That's all right.
没关系的
It's not bad.
还不错
How sandy is your piece right now?
你的那片儿上有多少沙子
Very. Mine too.
挺多的 我也是
But food on the beach is tough.
但海滩上吃东西挺难的
It's a weird place to be eating, you know?
这地方吃东西挺奇怪的 你懂吗
It's kind of hard to thread that needle.
就像穿针引线一样
Yeah, like...
嗯 就像
if your food is handheld, it's going to get sandy.
如果你用手抓食物 上面肯定会粘上沙子
But if you need utensils, well, you're lugging around
但如果你用器具 好吧 你就得拖着一袋子的
a bag of forks and knives.
刀子叉子
Mm.
嗯
I wonder...
我在想
What the all-time best beach food is.
史上最棒的海滩食物是什么
What about ice cream?
冰淇淋怎么样
The beach is hot, and ice cream melts.
海滩太热了 冰淇凌会化的
I mean, the second you start on that cone,
我是说 你一开始吃那个甜筒
you're trying to beat the buzzer.
你就得小心谨慎
You're licking around the edges,
你得围着边边舔
trying to stem the tide.
把化了的部分给舔掉
I mean, you're not handing me a snack.
我是说 你给我的可不是什么零食
You're handing me a time bomb.
是定时炸♥弹♥啊
Good point, all right.
有道理 好吧
What about churros? It's portable, delicious.
墨西哥油条呢 可以拿着走动 也很好吃
A lot of carbs, gives you energy for swimming.
碳水化合物 给你游泳的能量
Are you insane?
你是疯了吗
Churros are covered in a substance
墨西哥油条上全是
that looks exactly like sand.
和沙子一样的物质
What's sand? What's cinnamon sugar?
哪个是沙子 哪个是肉桂糖
I don't know. I guess I'm eating both.
我不知道 我想 我两个都在吃吧
All right, genius, what's your brilliant idea?
好了 天才 你的好主意是什么
Oh, I'm not here to be helpful.
哦 我不是来帮忙的
I'm just here to shoot down any ideas you've got.
我只是来泼你冷水的
Ah, all right.
啊 好吧
Wait.
等等
The perfect beach food is...
最完美的海滩事物是
buffalo wings.
水牛城鸡翅
Super saucy, sticky,
很多酱 又粘手
really spicy for that hot beach weather,
天这么热 吃着火♥辣♥辣的食物
Oh. Then when you're done,
哦 然后等你吃完的时候
you feel awful and you're left with a gross pile of bones.
你会感觉超级糟糕 而且会留下了一堆骨头
Ooh, plus, they'll probably give you diarrhea.
哦 还有 说不定还会拉肚子
Great news, you're doing that at the beach.
好消息 你是在海滩上这么做的
You know, honestly...
你知道吗 说真的
I kind of do want wings right now.
我现在有点儿想吃鸡翅
Mmm, yeah, that sounds good.
嗯 是啊 听起来很不错
No offense, ham, but I wish you were wings.
无意冒犯 火腿 我真希望你是鸡翅啊
Sorry, buddy.
对不起了 老兄
Wait, what'd you just call me?
等等 你刚刚叫我什么
You don't need to use that kind of language.
你不需要使用那种语言的
He just called you a fucking asshole.
他刚叫你该死的混♥蛋♥呢
What are you, anyway?
你到底是个什么
What part of the body are you, ham?
你是身体的哪个部位啊 火腿
Yeah, ham. Are you a hock?
是啊 火腿 你是后腿吗
Oh, now you're quiet, got it. Oh, oh, oh.
哦 现在你不说话了 明白了 哦哦哦
You have nothing to say now? Now, you're quiet.
你现在说不出话啦 这会儿你安静啦
Now you're quiet? Okay.
现在你安静啦 好吧
Oh, fine, that makes sense. Yeah.
哦 好吧 有道理 嗯
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢
Oh, hey, I didn't hear you walk up.
哦 嘿 我没听见你走过来
Hi. I thought you left.
嗨 我以为你走了呢
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在
I couldn't leave.
我没法离开
The guy with the briefcase wouldn't let me.
那个那手提箱的男人不让我走
Well, then why are you two sitting here yukking it up?
好吧 那你俩坐这儿说啥呢
This was the first time we sat down and talked,
这是我们第一次坐下来交谈
and it was just about nothing.
但都是些废话
Didn't seem like nothing.
看着不像是废话啊
You know what? We're all too dead for this shit.
你知道吗 我们都死了 没必要装了
You two do what you want.
你俩想干嘛都行
He and I are done.
他和我结束了
Really, we're done. Come on.
真的 我们结束了 拜托
Look at this thing.
看看这个
Can you believe we're here?
你敢相信我们在这儿吗
It's pretty crazy.
太疯狂了
Hey.
嘿
I got a hammer for you.
我给你带了把锤子
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Let's see if this works better than my rock system.
看看是不是比我的石头好使
Yup, it definitely does.
嗯 绝对是好使了
I was right to ask for this.
我要这个真是要对了
All right, that's it.
好了 就这样
She's ready to go.
她准备好上路了
So you're really gonna do this, huh?
所以你真的决定这么做了 是么
Yeah.
是啊
Gonna leave tomorrow at dawn, when the tide shifts.
明天破晓的时候就走 到时候刚好潮变
You do know that the ocean is a very big place, right?
你知道海洋的面♥积♥很大 对吧
I mean, look at this shit.
我是说 睁眼看看啊
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
I mean, I can do this stuff.
我是说 我能做这些
I built this boat, you know, from sticks and garbage.
我造了这艘船 你懂的 就靠着棍子和垃圾
I walked all the way here
我走了这么远的路过来
without ever touching a Current.
一个活人也没碰
You know, I think the whole time I've known you,
你知道 我觉得我认识你的这些日子
I've underestimated you a little bit.
有点儿低估你了
Yeah, I think that might be true.
嗯 我觉得这话说对了
Honestly, it's probably because I used you
说真的 大概是因为我
as an excuse a lot of the time.
很多时候都拿你当借口
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, sometimes I blamed you for being in the way
这个 有时候我总是埋怨
of me becoming this hypothetical
你挡在了我成为一个
amazing, new version of myself.
超棒的全新自我的路上
But I was never gonna become that person.
但我永远也成不了那个人
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表