剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
It's a huge transition. It's a lot to take in.
这么大的转变 好多需要接受的
Oh, my God, I just realized something.
我的天呐 我突然灵光一现
We should have brought a gift.
我们本应该带礼物去的
What were we thinking? We obviously weren't.
之前想什么呢 很明显 我们完全没动脑子
Oprah says you should always bring a gift,
奥普拉都说了不应该两手空空
no matter the occasion.
去任何场合的
Next time we go over,
下次我们过去的时候
we need to bring something.
我们需要带点儿什么
Oh, absolutely.
那是必须的
When do you think that would be?
你觉得带点儿啥好
We have to give her some time. You know, maybe a couple days.
我们得给她一点儿时间 你懂的 过个几天
Yeah, or maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow's good.
嗯 要不就明天呢 明天是个好日子
Yeah, get up in the morning, get right over there.
嗯 早上起来 一早就去
Great plan. Yeah.
好计划 是啊
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Good morning. Hi.
早上好 嗨
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Um, yeah, we just realized
呃 我们只是意识到
we were so rude yesterday.
昨天我俩挺不礼貌的
We didn't even bring you a housewarming gift,
我们也没给你带点儿暖房♥的礼物
so here you are.
所以这个给你吧
Oscar's extra-special mac and cheese.
奥斯卡的特制起司通心粉
I make it with four kinds of cheese.
我做的时候放四种起司呢
It's 8:00 in the morning.
这会儿才早上八点
Well,
这个
no bad time for mac and cheese
起司通心粉什么时候吃的合适
is what I always say.
我总是这么说的
And, um, I made the bowl. I do pottery sometimes.
还有 呃 这个碗是我做的 我时不时会做做陶艺
Hey, you're lucky to be getting this one.
嘿 能得到这个 你很幸运呢
It's one of our favorites.
这个是我们最喜欢的之一
We call it the James Dean bowl.
我们叫它山鸡碗
What?
什么
'Cause it's the bad boy.
因为它是个古惑仔嘛
I don't know what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
He's joking.
他在开玩笑呢
Yeah, I'm kind of a kook.
嗯 我其实是个二♥逼♥
It is really good mac and cheese, though.
但起司通心粉真的很好
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你们
What was that?
什么东西
Nothing.
没什么
Is everything okay in there?
里面一切都还好吧
Yeah, everything's fine. Listen, I gotta go.
嗯 一切都好 听着 我得走了
Okay, cool. Well, see you around, girl.
好吧 行 那就会见了 姐们儿
And if you want to reheat that, you can set the oven...
如果你想热一下的话 你可以把烤箱调
She's gone.
她走了
That time, she was the one
这回 奇怪的人
who was a little off, not us.
是他 不是我们了
We were very nice.
我们超友好的
We were great. So nice.
超友善的 友好的不行
Very neighborly.
友善的邻居
I mean, I don't know what else we could've done.
我是说 我不知道我们还能怎么做
We brought a gift. Yeah.
我们带了礼物 是啊
My mac and cheese.
我的招牌起司通心粉
Some people are just rude.
有些人就是没礼貌
Or...
又或者
maybe she's just naturally shy.
也许她天生比较容易害羞呢
Uhhuh. Some people are like that.
嗯嗯 有些人是这样的
Introverts.
内向
I bet that was good for her job at Treasury.
我打赌她在财政局的工作做的一定很好
Yeah. Probably a numbers person.
是啊 爱和数字打交道的人嘛
Yeah, forensic...
是啊 学术派的
accounting, et cetera. Yeah, uhhuh.
记记账啊 之类的 是 没错
I mean, it's the accountants who took down Al Capone.
我是说 当会计的都把黑帮教父——芝加哥王给拉下马了啊
Wait, she's doing something.
等等 她在搞事情
She's holding the mac and cheese.
她端着起司空心粉呢
Oh, I guess she's gonna go out on the porch
哦 我猜她是准备拿到门廊
and just enjoy it, you know, like, al fresco.
慢慢享用 你懂的 就像户外野炊那样
She dumped it out!
她给倒了
What? Oh, my God!
什么 我的天呐
Why is she throwing out the bowl?
她为什么连碗都给扔了
Fuck that.
去他妈的
That was one of my best ones.
那可是我们最好的一个啊
It was James motherfucking Dean.
那可是他妈的山鸡哥啊
Come on, what's going on with her?
有没有搞错 她什么情况啊
Oh, and what is that noise? I don't know.
那噪音是什么啊 我不知道啊
All right, you know what?
好吧 你猜怎么着
Forget it. We tried. We tried.
翻篇吧 我们也尽力了 我们尽力了
This is on her.
都是她的错
This is not on us.
不是我们的问题
You know, you don't do that to people.
你知道吗 你不能那样对待别人的
You don't do that to people.
我们就不会那么对待别人
I mean, look, is she cool and mysterious?
我是说 她很酷很神秘对吧
Yes, but it's no excuse.
是啊 但也不能当理由啊
Definitely.
没错
You know what else? I'm sick of talking about her.
还有 你知道吗 我已经受够了讨论关于她的事儿了
Ugh.
恶
You know? Yeah.
对吗 没错
Let's not waste our time.
我们不要浪费时间了
Yeah, she doesn't deserve it.
没错 她不值得的
I mean, who doesn't like mac and cheese?
我是说 谁不喜欢起司空心粉啊
It's a universal comfort food.
全世♥界♥通♥用的舒心食品啊
Everybody loves it.
每个人都喜欢的
My nephew Terence, he won't eat anything,
我侄子 特伦斯 他啥都不肯吃
and he loves mac and cheese. He can't get enough of it.
就爱吃起司通心粉 吃都吃不腻的
Terence has a lot of problems, but hating
特伦斯身上一身毛病 但是
mac and cheese is not one of them.
不喜欢起司通心粉可不是其中之一
I'm still caught up on the bowl issue.
我还是很生气碗的事儿
Um, yeah, because it's crazy!
嗯 是啊 是疯了吗
I mean, look, you don't like somebody's food, I get that.
我是说 你看 你不喜欢别人做的饭 我能理解
But my bowl is really functional.
但是我的碗是很实用的啊
You could put anything in there.
你往里放什么都行
Yeah, anything... chips,
是啊 什么都行 薯片啊
pretzels, candy, fruit.
胡椒饼啊 糖啊 水果啊
Anything.
什么都行
Keys!
钥匙也可以
Grapes!
还有葡萄
What the fuck is that? No idea.
他妈的什么声音啊 不知道
What is she doing over there?
那边搞什么呢
All my guesses are stupid. I don't want to share them.
我的猜想都很愚蠢 不想让你知道
Building a custom jukebox.
自己造自动点歌♥机呢
Oh, wait, it's a pattern.
等一下 是有规律的啊
Short. Short. Long.
短 短 长
Short.
短
Long. Never mind, it's nothing.
长 算了 什么也不是
It's totally random.
毫无规律可循
I think I'm close on this one.
我觉着我这次做的差不离了
I think the theme is misspelled states.
应该是拼写错误的州名
Gosh, still nothing.
老天 还是什么动静都没有
It's been over a week since we last saw her.
从上周见她到现在 已经一周了
I feel like that's not normal.
我觉得不是很正常
You know, maybe she's in there and she needs our help.
你懂的 也许她在里面 需要我们的帮助呢
She could have fallen in the shower or something.
说不定洗澡摔倒了之类的呢
Remember when my grandmother got stuck in that bidet?
记得我奶奶上次卡到净身器里了吗
I don't think that happened to Kase.
我觉得凯西应该不是卡哪儿了
Should we just go over there and check on her?
我们要不要过去 看看她还好不好啊
No. I'm just talking about
不要 我只是说
going over there and ringing the doorbell.
就过去按下门铃
Come on, you can finish that thing tomorrow.
拜托 你那个明天再做也行的
If I go, can we finally be done with this?
如果我去的话 我们能不能这事儿就到此为止了
Yes. I promise.
可以 我保证
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表