剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Hey, check this out.
嘿 来看看这个
I was buying a new fishing rod today,
我今天在买♥♥新的吊钩
and they were just handing these out.
然后就看到他们在发这个
A 2019 "Most Beautiful Bass" calendar?
2019最美鲈鱼系列日历
Holy shit, you got that for free?
我♥操♥ 你这个是免费得到的吗
Totally free. Can you believe it?
完全免费 你敢信吗
I mean, look at these gorgeous guys.
我是说 看看这些漂亮的家伙啊
Let me see.
让我看看
Look at that. Wow.
看那个啊 哇
What a bunch of hunks.
一群壮汉啊
Mm. Now, who's your favorite? Be honest, all right?
嗯 现在说真的 你最喜欢哪个
February is pretty good-looking.
二月的看着不错
February does have the prettiest eyes.
二月的的确是有最漂亮的眼睛
Oh, I don't know. Look at April.
我也不确定了 看看四月的啊
April's got the best body.
四月的身材最棒了
Mm, but October,
嗯 但是十月的
now, he looks like a real sweetheart.
他看着真是个甜心啊
Yeah, come to Mama. Right?
是啊 快到怀里来 对吧
Looks like he'd take you out to a nice dinner.
看起来他会带你去上档次的餐厅啊
If things are going well, you could rip out
如果一切发展顺利的话 你可以直接
his skeleton and eat him.
把他扒皮吮骨啊
That sounds so romantic. Mmhmm.
听着太浪漫了 是啊
You know, I did that to a guy in college once.
你知道吗 我上大学的时候就对一个男的这样了
I can't believe the lake house trip
真不敢相信还有几周
is only a couple weeks away.
我们就要去湖屋旅行了
Yeah. It's a big one this year.
是啊 今年一定会很大的
Thirteen's a big one?
十三年了 是个大♥纪♥念日呢
I thought it was 14.
我还以为十四年呢
Is 14 a big one?
十四是大吗
Well, they're all kind of big ones in a way.
好吧 某种意义上讲 它们都挺大的
Aw.
啊
Hey.
嘿
I have this totally crazy idea
我有个疯狂的想法
that I've been meaning to talk to you about.
一直想要找机会告诉你呢
Okay.
好啊
What if...
如果
we went somewhere else this year?
我们今年去其他什么地方呢
Hmm. I mean, it's kind of a tradition for us.
嗯 我是说 去湖屋是我们的传统
But maybe. Where did you have in mind?
但也许 你想去哪儿啊
What about a ski trip?
去滑雪怎么样
It's active. It's outdoors. Mm.
能动 又在室外 嗯
I was just reading this great interview with Edie Falco.
我刚在对一篇超好的 关于艾迪·法可
She's very into skiing.
她很喜欢滑雪
She and her family go all the time.
她和她的家人经常去的
Really?
真的吗
I mean, she's one of my favorites.
我是说 她是我最喜欢的演员之一呢
I know. She's amazing.
我知道 她超棒的
Talented and... Yeah.
有才华又 嗯
... down to earth. Yeah.
接地气 是啊
I think she might have adopted
我觉得她过去某时
some kids at one point, and...
领养过孩子 而且
even if she didn't, it seems like she would.
就算她没有 看起来也像是她会做的事
Hundred percent agree. I love her.
百分之百同意 我爱她
So let's go skiing.
那就去滑雪吧
My company has some nice properties up in Big Bear.
我们公♥司♥在大熊湖那边有地♥产♥
We could go for cheap.
我们可以便宜去
I don't know.
我不确定啊
I already told my staff that we're going up
我已经跟我的员工说了
to the lake house. Mmhmm.
我们会去湖屋了 嗯
So what do I tell them tomorrow if they ask me about it?
那如果明天他们问起来了 我该怎么说啊
That we decided to go somewhere new this year?
说我们决定今年去个新地方了呗
Hmm.
嗯
Uh, "Hey, guys, uh,
呃 嘿 大伙儿 呃
we're going skiing this weekend."
我们这周末要去滑雪
Yeah, that could work.
听着没毛病啊
See?
看吧
All right.
好吧
Let's go skiing.
那就去滑雪吧
Let's do it.
就这么做吧
Well...
好吧
sorry, October, I guess we'll have
对不住了 十月封面鱼 看来我们
to murder you and your family next year.
得来年再杀你和你的家人了
Aw, look, you made him sad.
啊 你看 你让他多伤心啊
That's a frown. Aw.
都撇嘴了 啊
His mouth is... Sad face.
他的嘴 悲伤脸
I'm gonna throw this in the garbage.
我去把这扔垃圾里去
You don't want it, do you? God, no.
你不想要了吧 要吗 当然不
There you go, ma'am.
给你 女士
So you're picking up a new hobby?
所以 你有新爱好啦
Yeah, I think it could be fun.
嗯 我觉得会很有趣的
Mm. At your age?
嗯 都这么大年纪了
We're the same age.
咱俩一样大啊
Uh, yeah, knee-deep in our 40s.
呃 是啊 半截入土的人了
You're supposed to be quitting shit, not adding on.
你应该放弃老爱好 而不是增加新爱好了
Well, I think Oscar and I need to mix things up.
好吧 我觉得奥斯卡和我应该尝试点儿新花样
It would be good for us.
对我们会有好处的
Ugh, you married people always talk about "mixing things up."
恶 你们结了婚的人 张口闭口就是 新花样
That sounds real bleak.
听着真没劲
No, it's not that things are going badly.
不 也不是说事情发展的不好
Everything's fine.
一切都好
It's just, you know, you have
只是 你懂的 你得
to keep working on things
时时刻刻
all the time.
不断努力啊
It's sort of like
就像是
tending to a garden.
保养花♥园♥一样
Like I said, "bleak."
就像我说的 没劲
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
You know what? You know,
你猜怎么着 你知道吗
I love being single. Mm.
我很享受单身 嗯
You know what I do?
你知道我怎么做吗
Whatever I want all the time.
我想干嘛干嘛
Yeah, no shit. Yeah.
是哦 一点儿不假 没错
Last night, I wanted me a baked potato.
昨晚 我想吃烤土豆了
So I went on down to Ruth's Chris. Mm!
然后我就去找了卖♥♥红薯的老汉 嗯
And now I'm trading filthy pictures
现在我跟老汉
with the bartender.
发起骚图了
Wow, another bartender?
哇 又是新汉子啊
Also, do you think that just because I'm married,
还有 你觉得就因为我结婚了
I can't get a baked potato whenever I want?
我就不能想啥时候吃烤土豆就啥时候吃了吗
Because I can.
能吃的
I'm eating baked potatoes all the fucking time.
我他妈时时都在吃烤土豆
Aw, all right, all right. You got a good thing going.
啊 好吧好吧 你过的不错
What you think about this, though?
但你有没有想过这个啊
Jesus.
我的天
What is that?
那是个啥
It's either very close up or very far away.
要么很近 要么很远
Pull it... pull it back a little bit.
拉一拉 往回拉一拉
Okay? Oh! Oh, God.
好吗 哦 我的天啊
Yeah. Oh, wow.
嗯 哇
Going to the lake house this weekend?
这周去湖屋吗
We're actually going skiing instead.
我们要去滑雪了
Oh.
哦
That's different.
和以往不同了啊
Yeah.
是啊
How much farther?
还有多远
About half an hour.
大概再走一个半小时
Oh, okay.
好吧
So say we weren't in the car.
如果说我们不在车上
What do you think's the best activity
你觉得一个半小时的时间
of all time when you have exactly half an hour?
最好的活动是什么
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表