剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
I want to be able to kill it.
我希望能治得住他们
That's a good rule.
这规矩不错
I mean, it's kept you alive this long.
我是说 这样命比较长
Well, it was really good to see you.
好吧 真的很高兴见到你
Good luck with this house. I should get going.
祝你卖♥♥这房♥子好运 我得走了
No, no, no, please, please don't leave yet.
不不不 请你 先别走
Just give me one second. Hey!
给我一会儿 嘿
Hey. How you doing?
嘿 你怎么样啊
Is that a putting green out back?
后院那是个小高尔夫球场吗
Hell yeah, there's a putting green out back.
对呀 外面有个小高尔夫场
I put it in myself. Oh, man, how cool is that?
我自己铺建的 我的哥啊 太酷了吧
Built-in wine fridge too, right?
还有给内嵌洋酒酒柜 是嘛
Eh, wine fridge, beer fridge.
呃 红酒 啤酒
It's up to you, big fella.
想放什么随你 大兄弟
All right, let me take a flyer.
好嘞 让我拿张传♥单♥
This is a dope house, Dre. Thank you.
这房♥子不错啊 小德 谢谢
Oh.
哦
You the man. My man.
好兄弟 兄弟
I'm sorry you had to see that.
很抱歉你目睹了这一切
Are you about to do anything right now?
你这会儿有什么要忙的吗
'Cause I'd love to catch up.
因为我想跟你叙叙旧
This thing's about to be over. Nobody touched the wine.
这儿快收场了 还没人喝过酒
It's from Costco.
我从好市多买♥♥的
Wow, how could I say no to that...
哇 我怎么能拒绝呢
Dre?
小德
Not bad, actually.
我的错
I'm tasting oak...
我尝到了橡木的味道
alcohol...
酒的味道
the chips I had earlier.
还有我早些时候吃到的薯片的味道
I don't know anything about wine.
我对酒真是一无所知
I usually just drink bourbon. Oh.
我一般就喝波本酒 哦
Are you one of those cool girls who
你是不是那种
go to bars and drink whiskey and follow sports?
去酒吧喝威士忌还专注体育消息的酷女孩儿啊
No, a lot of people just drank bourbon where I grew up.
不是 我长大的地方有很多人都喝波本酒
Oh, where'd you grow up? Bardstown.
哦 你是在哪儿长大的 布莱德镇
It's a small town outside of Louisville.
路易斯维纳外面的一个小镇
Okay, wouldn't have guessed that, but...
好吧 这我肯定猜不到 但是
Because I'm Asian?
因为我是亚裔吗
Yeah. Were y'all the only Asian family in town?
是啊 你是不是那小镇里唯一一户亚裔
No, even better, I was the only Asian person in town.
不 比这更好 我是小镇里唯一一个亚裔
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
I was adopted...
我是被领养的
by two very nice white people who took me to Louisville
两个很善良的白人把我带去了路易斯维尔
to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant once a month.
每个月会带我吃一次越南菜
Hmm, I love Vietnamese food.
嗯 我超爱越南菜的
Well, you wouldn't if you grew up eating it
好吧 你要是从小到大
in a shitty restaurant in the middle of Kentucky.
都在肯塔基州的一个破烂餐厅吃 就不会爱吃了
We should have traded places.
我们真应该换换地方
I grew up in Monterey Park, and the school I went to?
我在蒙特雷帕克长大的 我去的学校
Eighty percent Asian. How'd that go for you?
百分之八十都是亚裔 你那时候怎么样
Pretty good.
挺好的
I mean, a lot of people wanted me to join
我是说 很多人都希望
the basketball team.
我能加入篮球队
You know, I like basketball, but I figured I'd just
你懂的 我喜欢篮球 但我想着
fuck the whole game up and just join the orchestra.
我就故意捣乱加入了管弦乐队
What'd you play? Viola.
你玩什么乐器的 中提琴
I was first chair, baby.
我可是头椅啊 宝贝儿
Wow, that is impressive in a school
哇 能在全是亚裔的学校做到
with that many Asian people. That's why I chose viola.
还真是惊人呢 这正是我选中提琴的原因
Violin was way too competitive. Your people are fucking nuts.
小提琴劲争太激烈了 你们黄种人简直疯狂
Okay, so you grew up in a very Asian area,
好吧 你在一个亚裔风浓厚的地方长大
but you ended up marrying a white lady.
但你最后却娶了一个白人姑娘
How'd you know she was white?
你怎么知道她是白人的
Horse-themed wedding? Come on.
马主题的婚礼 拜托
That is pretty fucking white.
的确是他妈白人才干的事儿
Craig's white too.
克雷格也是白人
Hmm, let me guess.
嗯 让我猜猜
Handsome, stubble,
英俊潇洒 彬彬有礼
plaid shirts,
西装革履
never got bullied in high school.
高中从来没被欺负过
Yeah, no, everyone likes Craig.
是啊 没有 所有人都很喜欢克雷格
I don't think he ever had any issues growing up.
我觉得他从小到大都是顺风顺水的
Did you get bullied at your Asian school?
你有没有在你的亚裔学校里被欺负过啊
I did, actually. His name was Rich Chen.
有啊 他叫里奇·陈
He was 6'2", jacked,
一米八几 壮的要名
with a giant tattoo of a crow across his chest.
胸口还纹着一只大乌鸦
It's crazy thinking about all this.
想想这些真是要疯狂了
Makes me feel like...
让我觉得
when you're white, you have to, like,
当你是白人的时候 你得
go the extra mile to be bullied.
费老大的劲才会被欺负
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是啊 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I didn't have that kind of choice, though.
嗯 我就没有那样的选择机会
Like, I was a skinny black kid,
就是 我就是个又瘦又小的小黑孩儿
so I just stuck out like a sore thumb, you know?
所以我就像手掌一伸 最短的拇指一样 你懂吗
I didn't have much choice either.
我也没有过太多的选择
I used to get called Lucy Liu so many times.
我老是会被人叫刘玉玲
I chopped off all my hair,
我把我所有的头发都剪了
thinking it would make a difference.
想着也许会有所不同
People still were like, "Hey, Lucy Liu.
但人们还是会说 你好啊 刘玉玲
How you doing, Lucy Liu?
你怎么样 刘玉玲
Can I get your autograph, Lucy Liu?"
能给我个签名吗 刘玉玲
You know, I think when you have it hard in high school,
你明白吗 我觉得如果你高中的时候日子苦
you turn out to be, like, a way more interesting adult.
长大就会变得 更加的有趣
I'm pretty much 100% sure
我机会百分之百确定
that we wouldn't be having this great conversation
如果你不是在高中的时候就已经又美又酷了
with this mediocre wine if you were already
喝着这么一般般的酒
cool and beautiful and all that in high school.
我们现在聊的不会这么开心的
Hey. It's a compliment.
嘿 我这是在夸你
You're obviously charming now.
你现在很迷人啊
And you are kind of pretty, Lucy Liu.
你也很漂亮 刘玉玲
I like you in this mauve. It's a good color.
淡紫色很衬你 颜色很好
That is offensive.
真粗鲁
Don't make me call that big-ass Asian dude to beat you up.
别逼我打电♥话♥找那个大个亚洲人来打你
Hey, we're friends on Facebook.
嘿 我们现在是脸书好友了
He's a surgeon now.
他当医生了呢
Wow, he really turned his life around.
哇 那他真是逆转人生了呢
All right, here we go.
好了 来吧
And... Tiger Woods.
然后 老虎伍兹
Oh.
哦
That hurt. So close.
疼呢 太险了
Good idea putting this putting green out here.
外面放个高尔夫球坪真是个好主意
Because pretty much everything else in this area is brown.
因为这周围其他的都是棕黄一片
Well, that's Southern California for you.
这个 就是南加州的样子
A realtor probably shouldn't be saying this,
房♥产经纪人不应该说这话
but no one should be living here.
但 这儿真不是人住的地方
Why did people ever build cities
为什么还会有人
in the middle of the desert?
在沙漠里建城市啊
I'm fine with it.
我没什么意见
I mean, you can just pipe water straight to it.
我是说 你可以直接把水调来啊
What happens during a natural disaster?
那自然灾害的时候怎么办啊
Earthquake, mudslide, supervolcano eruption?
地震 泥石流 超级火山爆发
What is a supervolcano?
什么是超级火山啊
Well, unfortunately, there's a huge amount
这个 很不幸 怀俄明州
of boiling-hot magma sitting underneath Wyoming
地下有一大♥片♥的炽岩浆
waiting to erupt.
就在等着喷发
Basically, the entire western United States
基本上 整个美国西部
is about to blow up.
都将要被炸开
And we're just sitting here eating chips
而我们现在还在这儿吃着薯片
and putting and shit? Yeah.
铺草皮什么的 是啊
Shouldn't we be panicking? Like, running around screaming?
难道我们不应该惊慌吗 一边跑一边尖叫
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表