剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Hmm.
嗯
So did anything ever happen with Gold Diamond?
那金钻石乐队后来怎么样了
You guys were the best. Oh, no.
你们那时候超棒的啊 哦 没有
No, I mean, we played a few shows, but then...
没有 我是说 我们演出过几场 后来
Jenny tried to have sex with Steve,
詹尼想上史蒂夫来着
and then Steve had sex with Josh,
然后史蒂夫和乔希上了床
and the whole thing just fell apart.
后来就散伙了
So my uncle helped me get a job at the gas company.
然后我叔叔帮我走后门进了一家汽油公♥司♥
I was there for 35 years.
我在那儿工作了35年
Cool. Yeah.
真好 嗯
Even though you were a couple years ahead of me,
尽管你比我年长几岁
we had to know some of the same people.
但我们肯定有共识的人吧
Did you know the Colito brothers?
你认识克里托兄弟吗
Oh, yeah, I knew Rocky. I knew Ricky.
哦 是啊 我认识洛基 我知道瑞基
Why would you name your kids Ricky and Rocky? I don't...
怎么就会起名叫洛基和瑞基呢 我不
I know, and they had a sister who was also named Riki.
我知道 他们还有个姐妹叫蕊基
R-I-K-I.
花蕊的蕊
That's insane.
太疯狂了吧
What ended up happening to them?
他们后来怎么样了
Rocky got a girl pregnant and dropped out
洛基把一个妹子的肚子搞大了 就辍学
to work at a car dealership.
去卖♥♥♥车♥了
Did you know Gina Levesque? Yeah, yeah, I did.
你认识吉娜·李维科吗 嗯 嗯 我认识
What happened to her? She got pregnant
她后来怎么样了 她怀孕了
and dropped out.
辍学了
Carrie Sowalski? Pregnant and dropped out.
凯莉·施瓦斯基呢 怀孕辍学了
Lisa Fargus? Pregnant,
莉莎·法古斯呢 怀孕了
but she stayed in school.
但没辍学
She went into labor in fifth period.
她上第五节课的时候要生了
I did not like Lisa Fargus. Yeah, no.
我当时不喜欢莉莎·法古斯 呢 不喜欢
I think she and her friends keyed my Camaro.
我觉着她和她的朋友们用钥匙划了我的车
And I took really good care of that car until...
我一直都很用心的照顾我的车的 直到
You know. Yeah.
你懂的 嗯
If you don't mind me asking, what happened?
你要是不介意的话 我能问问你是怎么死的吗
It's not much of story, really.
其实没什么可说的
I was going to the grocery store for my mom,
我当时要帮我妈去买♥♥点儿杂货
and I reached down to change the station on the radio,
我探身去换车载电台
and I looked back up, and that was it.
当我抬头的时候 已经完了
How'd you go?
你呢
Lung cancer. Nothing too interesting.
肺癌 没什么新奇的
All those cigarettes, they ended up costing me in the long run.
抽的那些烟 到最后还是害了我
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
好吧 如果这么说能让你感觉好些的话
they did make you look really cool.
你抽烟真的很酷
It's why every guy in the school had a crush on you.
所以全校的男生都暗恋你
That's not true. Seriously.
别胡说了 真的
You were every freshman guy's dream.
你是每个新生的梦想
Stop.
别说了
I used to draw pictures of you.
我那时候会画你的画像
Not naked or anything.
不是裸体的那种
That's creepy. I shouldn't have said that.
那也太变♥态♥了 我不该那么说的
That's okay. We were kids.
没事的 我们那时年少无知嘛
Do you want to listen to some records?
你想不想听些唱片啊
Yeah, sure.
好啊 当然了
Oh, my God. Oh, I love this song.
我的天呐 哦 我好喜欢这首歌♥
Cool.
酷
This is weird, but...
有点奇怪 但是
do you wanna dance, maybe?
你要不要 跳舞啊
Sure.
没问题啊
Check you out.
看看你
You figure it out?
你们弄明白了吗
Is he talking to us?
他是在跟我们说话吗
Can you see us?
你能看到我们吗
Where are you headed?
你们这是要去哪儿
We're going home.
我们要回家
Seems to me you're headed the wrong way.
我看着你像是走错了路
Uh, no, Riverside is back that way.
呃 不 河畔是往这边走
Didn't say it wasn't.
没说不是啊
Just said,
只是说
"You're headed the wrong way."
你们走错了路
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
There's another place. You might find it interesting.
还有个地方 也许你们会感兴趣
Where is it? What is it?
在哪儿啊 什么地方
Oh, down the road.
路那头
If you're looking for answers, you might walk along with me.
如果你们想要的是最终的奥秘 你也许会想跟我走的
Uh...
呃
I don't... I don't know.
我不 我不知道
Oh, come on, come on. You're not even curious?
哦 来吧 拜托 你们都不好奇的吗
We should at least check it out.
我们至少应该去看看啊
He's saying there's another place.
他在说 还有个地方
This is huge. We don't even know who this guy is.
是个大新闻啊 我们都不知道这个人是谁
Sir?
先生
Who are you? What is your name?
你是谁啊 你叫什么名字啊
You're still thinking the wrong way.
你们的想法还是不正确
All right, I'm not doing this.
好吧 我不纠缠了
Oscar's back at home. We can't just wander off...
奥斯卡已经回家了 我们不能就这么四处瞎逛的
... with some creepy dude.
尤其是和怪蜀黍
This might be our only chance to do this,
但这可能是我们得到答案
and get some more answers.
唯一的机会
Why don't I go home, get Oscar,
要不我回家 去叫上奥斯卡
come back, and we can talk about this?
然后再回来 我们再聊聊
This place isn't for him.
那地方不适合他
It's for you.
适合你们
Come on, June.
来吧 琼
We know what's back home.
你知道回家以后等着你的是什么
And here's this guy saying all this cool shit.
这男的在这儿说的可是酷炫的事儿
Come on. Let's go.
拜托 我们去吧
I can't.
不行啊
You are bored in Riverside. I'm bored in Riverside.
你在河畔待得无聊 我在河畔也很无聊
Why do you think that is?
你以为是为什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, maybe there's a reason.
好吧 也许一切都有原因呢
Maybe the two of us don't belong there.
也许我们俩不属于那儿呢
Come on.
来吧
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 走吧
Please.
求你了
I can't.
不行啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oscar would never do that to me.
奥斯卡绝不会丢下我的
But if you want to go,
但如果你想去
I... I understand.
我 我理解
No, I want to stay with you.
不 我想和你待在一起
I'll walk you home.
我会送你回家的
Well, if you change your mind, come back this way.
好吧 如果你改变主意了 回来这里
All roads lead to Oceanside.
所有的路都通向海边
Hey.
嘿
How'd it go? I was a nervous wreck.
事情怎么样 我都紧张疯了
Well, we talked about high school.
好吧 我们聊了聊高中的事儿
Everyone's lives ended up pretty shitty.
每个人过得都挺烂的
I'm actually kind of glad I died.
我其实挺庆幸我死了的
Great. Sounds like a good start.
挺好 听起来是个好开始
Then we listened to records and we danced a little bit.
然后我们听了听唱片 跳了会儿舞
That's amazing. Yeah.
真是太棒了 嗯
Then she started talking about her husband, Ray.
然后她就开始聊她老公了 他叫雷
Oh. Yeah, they were married
哦 嗯 他们结婚
for 40 years or something, so...
差不多四十多年了 所以
she's hoping that when he dies, he ends up here, like June did.
她很希望 等他死了 他也能像琼一样来到这儿
So I think we're just gonna be friends.
所以我想 我们就只能做朋友了
Oh.
哦
Oh, man.
哦 老兄
Sorry about that, buddy.
真的很遗憾 兄弟
That's fine.
没关系的
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表