剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
They'll be in my cabinet when I get back,
我回家 柜子里又会有的
so it's not that big a deal.
所以也不是什么大不了的
All right, um...
好了 呃
I don't know when I'm gonna be back,
我不知道我什么时候才能回来
but, uh...
但 呃
I couldn't have done this without you.
没有你 我做不到这一切
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Eat a dick.
去球吧
All right.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
Just move your hips and move your bum...
就摇臀摆腿就好了
Oscar?
奥斯卡
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Excuse me, but yes, fuck you.
不好意思 但 操♥你♥妈♥
Hold on.
等等
You write me a letter?
你就给我写封信吗
After a whole life together?
我们过了一辈子
You run off with her?
你却跟她跑了
You don't have the decency to talk to me about it, June?
你甚至都没那个礼貌跟我当面说吗 琼
Oscar, I didn't...
奥斯卡 我不
No, you don't get to talk right now.
不 这儿没你说话的份儿
I do. I'm the talker.
我才能说 我有话语权
I came all the way here to tell you,
我大老远跑来 就是为了跟你说
you are a selfish, evil human being.
你是个自私 邪恶的人
Why don't we all calm down?
我们都冷静一下吧
No, I'm not gonna calm down.
不 我才不要冷静
You're a home wrecker.
你这个家庭毁灭机
You wreck homes.
你毁灭家庭
Now, back to you.
现在说回你
You're also a home wrecker.
你也是个家庭毁灭机
You wrecked your own home.
你把你自己的家给毁了
Stop it. You're making a scene. Please.
停下 别人都在看 拜托了
That's what you care about?
你到现在还关心这个吗
Making a scene?
别人看吗
You know what? That makes perfect sense.
你知道吗 这就说得通了
The only person you ever cared about is yourself.
你唯一关心的人只有你自己
And you're a poser.
你个装逼犯
Oscar?
奥斯卡
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表