剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
Just wanted a little taste.
只是想尝一下
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Are you cooking in this abandoned house?
你这是在这废弃的房♥子里做饭呢吗
The garlic bread is gonna be the...
这个蒜蓉面包实在
Are you guys fucking in this abandoned house?
你俩在这废弃的房♥子里啪啪啪呢吗
Excuse you. What are you two doing here?
怎么说话呢 你们俩在这儿干嘛呢
We're the Lopez brothers. Our mom's a realtor.
我们是洛佩慈兄弟 我们母亲的房♥产经纪人
We have a key.
我们有钥匙的
Just get the fuck out of here, Lopez brothers.
赶紧滚出去 洛佩慈兄弟
Not through the house. The way you came.
不要穿过房♥子啊 哪儿来的哪儿去
I'm sorry for checking that, babe.
不好意思看手♥机♥了 宝宝
I just thought it might be Niki.
我只是想着 可能是尼基呢
She almost caught me texting you the other day.
她上次差点儿抓住我给你发消息
Your name in my phone is just "Foot Doctor."
你在我手♥机♥里的名字是 修脚医生
It just sounds so fake.
听着太假了
You're in my phone as "Hot Wings Café."
你在我手♥机♥里的备注是 热辣鸡翅餐厅
How do people keep this up?
人们是怎么做到了
Like, people really have whole other families for years.
那种有着秘密家庭的人
It's insane.
真是太疯狂了
I hate that I'm getting good at lying.
我真痛恨我现在越来越娴熟的扯谎技巧
Maybe we should stop.
也许我们应该停下
I can't go back to the way things were.
我回不去以前的样子了
Every day is the same, day in and day out.
每一天都是一样的 日复一日
With you, things are different.
和你在一起 一切都不一样了
You're right about the lying thing, though.
但你关于说谎的事儿说的对
I mean, this kind of shit doesn't last long-term.
我是说 这样长久下去是不行的
We're eventually gonna get caught.
我们早晚要被抓包的
Maybe we should do it for real, then.
那也许我们应该真的在一起
You serious? Yeah.
你是认真的吗 是啊
Everything inside me is telling me
我身体的每一个部位都在呐喊
I'm supposed to be with you.
我应该和你在一起
How many times does that happen in your life?
你一生中能有几次这样的感受呢
Well, this is my first, definitely.
好吧 这肯定是我第一次
Me too. So let's do it.
我也是 那我们就这么办吧
Okay, I'm in. So what do we do?
好 我♥干♥ 我们怎么办呢
I guess we have to talk to our spouses.
我想 我们该跟我们的另一半谈一谈
Yeah.
嗯
Do we mention
我们要不要提
we've been seeing someone else or...
一直在和别人见面的事儿 还是
What are you supposed to do?
你能怎么做呢
I mean, if we're looking for a clean break,
我是说 如果我们想要断的彻底
we got to be totally honest.
我们就得百分之百坦诚
Just put it all out there.
全盘托出
They deserve that much. You're right.
这是最起码的尊重 你说的对
Should we do it tonight?
我们要不要今晚就做呢
I don't know.
我不知道
What if...
要不
what if we did it in, like, three weeks?
要不 我们三周以后再摊牌
Just because Sadie's birthday is coming up.
只是因为赛迪的生日快到了
We hired a bubble guy. She's, like, super excited.
我们请了个泡泡人 她 很期待
You know, I just...
你知道的 我只是
I just don't want this to be that birthday
我只是不希望她就记着
that she remembers as the one that her dad
这次生日是她爸爸抛弃她的
walked out on her family.
那一次
But three weeks.
但三周后
I promise, I'll do it.
我保证 我会做的
Will that really be a good time?
那真的会是个好时候吗
Don't you think there will be something else?
你难道不觉得还会有别的事儿发生吗
No.
不
That'll be it, really.
就那时候 说真的
If we wait until after the party,
如果我们等到派对以后
my parents are visiting.
我的父母会来拜访的
I can't do it while they're here.
我不能在他们来的时候做这样的事
And then the holidays are after that, so...
然后就到了假日 所以
We have to do it now.
我们得现在就做
After we tell them, it'll be over,
跟他们摊牌以后 一切都会结束了
and then we can be happy together.
我们就能快乐的在一起了
Let's do it now.
现在就做吧
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
Hi, thank you so much for coming.
嗨 真感谢你能来
Uh, please let me know if you have any questions.
呃 如果有问题随时叫我
Uh, thanks.
呃 谢谢
Um, actually, I'm, uh,
呃 其实 我 呃
just looking for Sarah.
是来找莎拉的
Oh, are you a friend of hers?
哦 你是她朋友吗
Yeah, um, I haven't seen her in a long time, though.
是 呃 但我很久没见到她了
Is she here?
她在吗
Uh, this is her open house, right?
呃 这是她的开放展览房♥ 对吗
I'm sorry to have to tell you this,
很抱歉要告诉你这个
but Sarah passed away a few months ago.
但莎拉几个月前去世了
Uh...
呃
what...
什么
what happened? She had cancer.
发生了什么 她得癌症了
It was pretty sudden.
挺突然的
It was tough on her husband and her family.
对她丈夫和她的家庭都很艰难
I don't know if you've ever met them.
我不知道你是不是见过他们
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
She was a wonderful person.
她是一个超棒的人
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, thanks for telling me.
呃 谢谢你告诉我
I'm just gonna take a look around.
那我就四处看看吧
Of course.
请便
Thanks.
谢谢
We missed our chance, didn't we?
我们错过了我们的机会 对吗
We missed it.
我们错过了
I want to go.
我想走
You want to go where?
你想去哪儿
To Oceanside.
去海边
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表