剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表
王八蛋们 就跟你干上了
Honey, just... just think of it like a wave
亲爱的 就想像一股力量
flowing from your hand to the object.
通过你的手传递到物品上面
None of the advice has been helpful.
出的主意没一个管用的
Hey, should we sing a song? Yes!
嘿 要不要大家一起唱首歌♥啊 好
No.
不好
How about "She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain"?
唱 大王叫我来巡山 怎么样啊
♪ She'll be comin' round the mountain ♪
♪ 大王叫我来巡山呀 ♪
♪ When she comes ♪ ♪ Toot, toot ♪
♪ 来巡山 ♪ ♪ 巡山啊 巡山 ♪
♪ She'll be comin' round the mountain ♪
♪ 大王叫我来巡山 ♪
♪ When she comes, toot, toot ♪
♪ 来巡山 巡山啊 巡山 ♪
♪ She'll be comin' round the mountain ♪
♪ 大王叫我来巡山 ♪
♪ She'll be comin' round the mountain ♪
♪ 大王叫我来巡山 ♪
♪ She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes ♪
♪ 大王叫我来巡山 来巡山啊 来巡山♪
♪ Toot, toot, she'll be driving six white horses ♪
♪ 大王叫我来巡山 身骑白马把山转哟 ♪
♪ When she comes ♪ Wahoo!
♪ 来巡山 ♪ 呜呼
Well, what now?
好吧 现在怎么办
There's one last thing I can think of.
我还有最后一个办法
I don't even know if it's possible,
我都不确定到底可不可能
but I heard a rumor that this Former
但我听到传闻说 一个叫
named Howard did it once.
霍华德的先人
What is it? It's called flipping.
什么啊 这个叫摆起来
If you focus hard enough, basically turn your body
如果你真的足够集中精力了 基本上就是
inside out, the Currents can see you for a split second.
把你吃奶的劲儿都使出来 后人们能看见你闪现一下
Oh, my God. That sounds very scary.
我的天呐 听着都很吓人
We got to try it.
我们得试试啊
Again, I don't even know if it's possible.
再说一次 我都不知道是不是真的可能
I believe in you. If anyone can do it, it's you.
我相信你 如果有人能做到 那个人一定是你
Well, you're right about that.
好吧 这个你倒是说对了
Let me go inside, get prepared.
让我进去准备一下
Try and scare the shit out of these...
把这些美籍亚裔的
"Asian-Americans."
屎都给他吓出来
You know, honey, um,
你知道的 亲爱的 呃
I really appreciate you taking me here.
我真的很感激你能带我来这里
Um, but I've been doing some thinking, and...
呃 但是我一直在想
I think maybe we should let this go.
我觉得我们也许应该放手了
What do you mean? I mean, look.
你什么意思 我是说
I... I think that we've had great times here,
我 我觉得我们在这儿有过美好的时光了
and this place will always be special to us.
对我们来说 这里永远都会很特别的
But it's just a house. You know?
但这只是个房♥子罢了 你懂吗
Plus, the two of us are in this new situation
再说了 我们俩在这个新的环境里
that's kind of weird, but it's very exciting,
是有点奇怪的 但也很令人激动
and I really think we should embrace that.
但我真的觉得我们应该接受现实
You know, I think the most important thing
你明白吗 我觉得对我们来说最重要的是
is we're together, right?
在一起 对吗
My God, you're so right.
天呐 你说的太对了
Yeah? I got caught up
对吗 我只是
in wanting to relive the past, but we don't have to do that.
沉溺于过去 但我们不需要那么做的
There's plenty of other stuff we can do.
我们能做的还有很多
Exactly. Yeah, okay, good.
没错啊 很好
All right. Let's get out of here.
好吧 那我们走吧
Let's get out of here. Good.
我们走 太好了
Ugh.
呕
What happened?
这是咋了
I tried to flip. I couldn't do it.
我试图摆一下子 没摆起来
Oh, my God, it's so much. Well, good news.
我的天呐 这也太多了吧 好吧 好消息是
We decided to let them stay.
我们决定让他们留下了
You don't need to scare them anymore.
我们不需要再吓他们了
What? You fucking dicks!
什么 你俩他妈的混球
Hey, there's no need for that.
嘿 不需要动粗口吧
And by the way, your language is very salty.
顺便说一句 你的言行实在是太讨人嫌了
You should work on that.
你也试着改改啊
Well, I'm not saying anything right now. Is that better?
好吧 我现在可什么也没说 这样有没有好点儿啊
Oh, yeah, that's better.
哦 嗯 好多了
Chickenshit.
妈了个鸡
Guys, everyone take a breath.
大火 都深呼吸一下
I mean, we're all on the same team.
我是说 我们是一伙儿的啊
No, we're not.
不 我们才不是
We're all on the same team. Let's go home.
我们就是一伙的 回家吧
I'm gonna stay, see if I can catch the mom taking a shower.
我要留一下 看能不能逮到辣妈洗澡
Ugh, no, you're not, you fucking little creep.
恶心 不可能给你看的 你个小变♥态♥
Wow, you look amazing.
哇 你看起来美呆了
I didn't get any clothes that look that good.
我也没有这么好看的衣服在这儿
Well, I think your clothes look perfect.
好吧 我觉得你的衣服看起来很完美了
I think you look perfect.
我觉得你看起来完美
All right, I've got another surprise for you.
好了 我还有个惊喜给你
Yeah? You ready?
是嘛 准备好了吗
Okay. Okay, so...
好了 好了 就
Wow. Yeah, sit here.
哇 嗯 坐这儿
Thank you.
谢谢
You all right there? Yep.
你还好吗 好着呐
Okay, so I know we lost the lake house,
好了 我知道我们失去了湖景房♥
but that doesn't mean we have to give up
但这并不代表我们要放弃
all of our traditions.
我们之间所有的传统
Like...
比如
... my special trout amandine.
我的秘制杏香鳟鱼
There you are.
给你
And ta-da!
哒哒
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought you were gonna smell it
我还以为你会闻到呢
and it would ruin the surprise, but I was able to hide it
那就惊喜全无了 但我藏的严实
a little bit just behind the counter there.
就在那个桌台后面
Put some extra dill in it.
多放了些小茴香
Mm-hmm, not bad.
嗯哼 不错呢
Needs a little more pepper.
得再来点儿胡椒
剧集 | 永远(2018) | 导航列表