剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
Listen to me. Ever since I was a kid,
就渴望过着富足享有名望的生活
watching The Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous,
这是我的梦想
this has been my dream.
这一切 我已经找到我的生财之道了
All of this. And I've clawed my way.
我想尽办法去得到这一切
I've done whatever I needed to do to get this.
不择手段
Whatever we needed to do.
然后我才意识到
And then I realized
你才是真正令我心驰神往的那一个
it was you that was truly amazing.
你知道吗 我早就想告诉你这一切了
See, I've wanted to tell you this
很抱歉 我本该早点告诉你的 我知道
and I'm really sorry and I should have done, I know.
有一座维加斯的酒店在向我们召唤 我在说大事
But there's a hotel in Vegas looking at us. I'm talking big.
主舞台 盛大的表演 我们过去谈论过的一切
Main stage. The big act. Everything we talked about.
你现在不能离开 我们是如此的亲密
You can't leave now. We are so close.
你知道的 你不会真正的读心术 太悲催了
You know, it's too bad that you really can't read minds.
如果你能的话 你就会知道我觉得你是多么的无能
Because if you could, you would know how full of shit I think you are.
再见 Foster
Goodbye, Foster.
不
No!
永别了 Tara
Goodbye, Tara.
接下来发生了什么 混♥蛋♥
And then what happened, asshole?
我清洗了游泳池
I cleaned the pool.
你把尸体藏哪里了
Where did you put the body?
我把她埋在了Costa Verde公园
I buried it in Costa Verde park.
我知道没有人会知道尸体的
I knew none would find it there.
我是安全的
I was safe.
你要对我做什么
What are you gonna do with me?
什么也不做
Nothing.
什么也不做
Absolutely nothing.
人在缺水的条件下可以活3到5天
The human body can survive three to five days without water.
偿还是一个婊♥子♥
Payback's a bitch.
但脱水的情况更糟
But dehydration is even worse.
不要 请不要这样做 不要这样做 不要这样做
Don't. Please don't do that. Don't do it. Don't do it!
Garfiled女士,你女儿知道你多么的爱她
Your daughter knew how much you loved her, Mrs. Garfield.
她现在仍在记得那份爱
Just know that she carries that love with her now too.
还有一个议程需要处理
Oh, there's just one more order of business to attend to,
Garfield女士
Mrs. Garfield.
我相信你欠我一些钱
I believe you owe me some money
发现你女儿失踪真♥相♥的花销
for finding out what happened to your missing daughter.
这是你要的支票
Here's the check you requested.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
很乐意为你效劳 女士
It's been a pleasure, ladies.
并非好奇 但你们是如何查清这些的
Not that I care, but how did you find all this out?
如果我想的话 我能够具有非常的洞察力
I can be very persuasive when I want to be.
提醒我不要见识到你的阴暗面
Remind me not to get on your bad side.
太晚了 婊♥子♥
Too late, bitch.
我们还会再见的 毫无疑问
I'll see you girls again. Don't you doubt it.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out.
关于Tara我们很抱歉 Garfield夫人
I'm sorry about Tara, Mrs. Garfield.
想象如下场景 在无人知晓的情况下被谋杀了
Imagine being murdered with no one the wiser.
只剩下伤心绝望的母亲 还抱有无助的希望
Only a grieving mother that held out fruitless hope
坚信你还活在世上
that you were still alive.
想象你为了能够复仇并获得安息 你会去的一切
Imagine what you would do to get revenge and rest in peace.
你要Foster为他所做的一切负责
You are going to make Foster Prentiss pay for what he did.
不要这样做 不要
Don't do it! Don't!
现在 仅需要 想象
Now just imagine.
你所不知道的
And wouldn't you know it,
他们在墓穴里面发现了另外一具尸体
they also found another body buried in the grave.
我想知道这是谁的尸体
I wonder whose.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表