剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
I think I saw something out there.
你看到什么东西了
You see anything?
没有 但我告诉你 外面有人
No. But I'm telling you, there was someone out there.
风吹的 你会习惯的
It was the wind. You'll get used to it.
听着 女士 我知道我看到了什么
Listen, lady, I know what I saw.
等等 我想 他说对了
Wait a second, I think he's right.
- 我看到有东西在动 - Widmark先生 快去看看
- I saw something move. - Check it out, Mr. Widmark.
你带她一起去
Take her with you.
你这个臭婊♥子♥
You fuckin' bitch.
Eddie 嗨 Eddie 我把你该死的老婆带出来了
Eddie! Hey, Eddie. I got your goddamn wife out here!
你不出现的话 她和孩子们都会被杀掉的
Her and the kids are gonna get it, you don't show your face.
Eddie 你听到我说话了吗
You hear me, Eddie?
他不在那里 我告诉过你了 是风吹的
He's not there. I told you.It's the wind.
我们回你老板那去吧
Let's go back to your boss.
难道是风把该死的窗打开了吗
The wind opened the fucking window?
孙武说 知己知彼
Sun Tzu says,"Enfold your adversary."
我知道你在想什么 骗我 是么
I know what you're thinking.Double-cross, right?
夫人 我不是蠢货
Well, I ain't stupid, lady.
Robinson也不是我的老板 我们只是合作关系
And Robinson's not my boss.We're associates.
有什么区别么
What's the difference?
你有一张灵巧的嘴 是吗
You got a smart mouth on you, don't you?
可他确实称呼你为他的仆人 你懂的
He did call you his lackey, you know.
是吗 好吧 我是跟他一起工作 但不是替他工作
Yeah? Well, I work with him,not for him.
那Molly呢 你也替她工作吗
What about Molly? You work for her too?
哦 你赶紧给我闭上你那张漂亮的小嘴
Oh, you shut that pretty little mouth of yours.
她不过就是Robinson的女人 好不
That's Robinson's girl,all right?
她对我来说就是个P
She means nothing to me.
我打赌你想上她 对么
Bet you want to fuck her, don't you?
我知道我才对
I know I do.
啧啧 你是在尝试让我生气么
Yeah? You trying to get me mad?
也许吧
Maybe.
你这是在白费功夫
You're doing a hell of a job.
我吓到你了吗
Am I scaring you?
我跟Eddie结婚了 记得吗
I married Eddie, remember?
他把我像出气筒一样对待
He used me like a punching bag.
待我如粪土
Treated me like dirt.
我只有让自己坚强起来
I only got stronger.
我不会因为你或者其他人低声下气
And I'm not bending over for you or anybody else.
我们马上就能看到这画面了
Oh, we'll see about that.
哦 我擦
Aah! Ooh! Fuck!
臭婊♥子♥
Fuckin' bitch!
你死定了 贱♥人♥
You're already dead, bitch!
我来抓你了
I'm comin' for ya!
宝贝 你去哪啊
Where you goin', baby?
Rhonda 不
Rhonda, no!
Rhonda
Rhonda!
你做了什么
What did you do?
她是个警♥察♥ Rhonda
She's a cop, Rhonda!
她是一个卧底警♥察♥ 哦 我的天哪
She's an undercover cop. Oh, my God.
你怎么知道的
H-How would you know?
我准备上楼 打算把所有事情弄得看上去
I'm going to go up to the house. I'm going to make it look like
都是那混♥蛋♥的错 我们会没事的
it's all the bastard's fault, and we'll be fine.
那我呢
And what about me?
你必须离开这里 如果出什么事情
You've got to get out of here.If something goes wrong,
- 你最好 - 我不会离开你的
- you better - I'm not leaving you.
宝贝 我会在这里的
I'll be right behind, baby.
我就在这里 等我 好吗
I just... be right behind. Just wait for me, okay?
在旅馆里
At the motel.
我们走吧 一起走吧
Let's just go. Let's just go!
不 不 我不能 我不能
No. No, I can't. I can't.
- 为啥 - 你知道原因的
- Why? - You know why.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 你懂的
I love you. I know.
亲爱的 我知道
I know, honey.
不管怎么样 我都会等你的
No matter what,I'll wait for you!
我知道你会的 宝贝
I know you will, baby.
Widmark先生去哪了
Where's Mr. Widmark?
Molly
Molly?
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
她对我来说就像亲人一样
She was like family to me.
是啊 但没有血缘关系
Yeah,but not consanguineous.
看吧 我找到了一个能用它造句的方法 你个混♥蛋♥
See, I found a way to use it in a sentence, you asshole.
我不想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you.
我只想处理完我的公事然后离开
I just wanted to conduct my business and leave.
但你做了这些事 我已经不可能不伤害你了
But you've made that impossible now.
不如我们去看看你家人怎么样
So how about we pay a visit to your family?
你不能这么做
You can't.
我当然能这么做 打开那扇该死的门
Of course I can. Open that fucking door!
请你别这么做 我求你了 我的孩子们啊
Please don't, I beg you.Please, my children!
你没有该死的孩子
You don't have any fucking kids!
艹
Fuck.
Eddie
Eddie.
你这个欲求不满的女人 艹
You panther. Fuck.
我不知道 就是这个 好吧 我们吃吧 我们吃吧
I don't know. It's just this. Okay, let's eat. Let's eat.
好的
Okay.
哦 不要 不要啊
Oh! No, no!
Aah!
现在我们可以在一起了
We can be together now.
只有我们两个了 宝贝 我们没事了 很完美
It's just the two of us, baby.We're good. It's perfect.
草泥马
Fuck you.
你是Camille Gardner夫人吗
Are you Mrs. Camille Gardner?
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
你家已经被我们监视一个月了
You're house has been under serveillance for the past month.
你因谋杀亲夫而被捕了
So you are under arrest for the murder of your husband.
现在不要对我们说谎 对你来说事情会变得更简单的
Now do not lie to us. Things will go a lot easier for you.
告诉我们哪里能找到Rhonda Temple
Start by telling us where we can find Rhonda Temple.
如果我们监视一个月
If we were under surveillance for a month...
你怎么会不知道她在哪呢
How come you don't know where she is?
我真不知道她在哪
I have no idea where she is.
你犯啥事进来的
So why are you here?
我谋杀了我丈夫
I killed my husband.
刺了他的胸六次
Stabbed him in the chest. Six times.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表