剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人
第一季 第十集
地下诊所
The Clinic
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sweetheart.
每一时刻都会过的更美好
Getting better every minute.
你咋了
What is it?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
怎么啦 你这是怎么了
What's wrong.What is it?
Logan Logan
Logan! Logan!
噢 天呐
Oh, my God!
Logan Logan
Logan! Logan?
你可以听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
Logan
Logan?
Logan
Logan!
Logan
Logan.
人人都想相信他们会永远在一起
Everyone wants to believe that they are going to live forever--
心脏的震颤
that that tremor in their heart,
假期过后长的一点肥膘
the few extra pounds added over the holidays,
以及晨练之后的上气不接下气
and the labored breathing after a morning run
都是很普通的生活
are all perfectly normal.
但是当你发现他们并不寻常会怎么样
But what happens when you find out they're not?
当你意识到
What happens when you realize
你所过的生活有死亡日期 会怎么办
the life that you've been leading has an expiration date?
你会怎么去改变它
What would you do to change that?
你会做如同
Would you make the same choice
Logan Cale将会做出的一样的选择嘛
that Logan Cale's about to make
又要付出何种代价
And at what price?
Logan 抱歉让你久等了
Logan, sorry to keep you waiting.
恐怕我已经拿到了
I'm afraid we have the blood work
我们一直在等的验血结果
we've been waiting on.
这个悬念一直困扰着我 医生
The suspense is killing me, Doc.
你得了急性卟啉症
You have an acute case of porphyria.
注:porphyria 卟啉症,由先天性新陈代谢异常引起
我 额
I, uh...
是遗传上的紊乱
It's an inherited disorder.
身体过多分泌卟啉
The body overproduces porphyrin
导致疼痛 甚至癫痫发作
which explains the pain and then the seizures.
那有什么治疗方法吗
So what's the treatment?
你不明白 Logan
You don't understand, Logan.
要是我们早点发现就好办了
If only we had discovered it earlier.
他说三个月
He said three months.
Logan 我们不确定
Logan, we don't know that for sure.
医生说有可能是遗传的
Doc said it's probably hereditary.
我们不可能早就知道的
Well, there's no way we could've known.
我们本该雇那个侦探
What we could've done is hired that detective.
所以你现在在责怪我
So you're blaming me now
因为我们没有找到你的亲生父母
because we didn't find your birth parents?
不
No.
不是你
Not you.
我仅仅希望当我有机会能够去做一些事情
I just wish I would've done something when I had the chance.
如果我早知道的话我也许就能够预防这病的发生了
Maybe I could've prevented this if I'd known.
宝贝儿 木已成舟了
Baby, what's done is done.
我们现在该面对现实
It's the now we gotta deal with.
不会很久的
Not for long.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, baby,
你们觉得那医生说的墨西哥的那家私人诊所怎么样
what about that clinic in Mexico the doctor told us about?
他说那也许会有治疗方法 一个新的治疗方案
He said there might be a cure,a new treatment.
那甚至是不合法的
It's not even legal.
我不想把我剩下的几个月浪费在追寻奇迹上面
I don't want to spend my last few months chasing some miracle cure.
我要把时间花在和你在一起
I wanna spend them with you.
我也想那样 但是如果那是一个机会呢
I want that, too,but what if there's a chance?
没有机会了 没治了
There is no chance.There is no cure!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是故意的 好嘛
I didn't mean it, okay?
Logan 那是什么 噢
Logan, what is it? Oh!
Logan Logan Logan
Logan, Logan, Logan!
Logan Logan 你听得见我吗
Logan!Logan, can you hear me?
Logan
Logan!
我在哪
Where am I?
我感觉很虚弱
I feel so weak.
你癫痫发作了
You had a seizure.
很严重
It's really serious.
我叫了护理人员
I called the paramedics.
我在哪里 Jess
Where am I, Jess?
你在诊所 Cale先生
You're in the clinic,Mr. Cale.
墨西哥
Mexico?
Jess 我告诉过你我不要
Jess, I told you I didn't--
你女朋友做的对
Your girlfriend did the right thing.
我诊断过几个像你这样病例
I've seen several cases like yours,
而且我都治愈了他们
and I've cured them all.
那为什么你不在美国营业呢
Then why aren't you practicing in the States?
我试过 但是要FDA批准
I did,but it takes the FDA years
我们在治疗过程中使用的实验药物需要几年的时间
to approve the experimental drugs that we use here.
你 当然 可以随时离开
You're, course,welcome to leave at any time,
但我劝告你留下来
but I encourage you to stay.
决定权在于你
It's entirely up to you.
做了决定之后通知我
Please let me know what you decide.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我不知道该做什么
I didn't know what to do.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
现在我会留下来的
Okay. I'll stay for now.
很好
Good.
我要走了
I gotta go.
什么 你要去哪
What? Where are you going?
一般他们是不会同意有探视的
Normally,they don't allow visitors.
我会回来的 我保证
I'll be back. I promise.
哎呦 新人
Yo, new guy.
我是Doug
I'm Doug.
我是Logan
Logan.
你很快就会适应的
You'll feel better soon.
我觉得没有更糟糕的了 我确定
I can't feel worse, that's for sure.
我们接了一个值得同情的病患
We got a sympathy case.
代号♥4
Code 4.
你的处方是什么 Dr.Doug
What do you prescribe , Dr. Doug?
参观诊所
The grand tour.
参观诊所吗
The grand tour?
听着跟真事似地
That sounds serious.
相信我 我是个医生
Trust me. I'm a doctor.
事实上 他就是豪斯医生看多了
Actually, he just watches house.
我不需要轮椅
I don't need the chair.
我们接到了一个勇敢的病患 代号♥3
Oh, we got a bravery case. Code 3.
你看起糟糕透了
Wow.You look like shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
参观之旅是很棒滴
The grand tour is beautiful.
没错 他们无处不在
Yeah. They're everywhere.
让你把手
So keep your hands
从内♥裤♥里面拿开
out of your pants.
几乎每一个地方
Almost everywhere.
他们试着带给我们欢笑
Yeah. They try to keep us amused.
因为我们足不出户
Since we can't go anywhere.
一个有武装保安的诊所吗
A clinic with armed guards?
这是墨西哥
It's Mexico.
你在期盼什么
What do you expect?
当然 有时候Xbox
Course, sometimes Xbox
和该死的乒乓球还不够劲
and Ping-fucking-Pong don't cut it,
所以
so...
我们创造我们自己的乐趣
we create our own entertainment.
Doug Jake会再揍你一顿的
Doug, Jake'll kick your ass again.
安静 我在带人参观中
Shh! I'm giving the grand tour here.
这是非正式的参观
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表