剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
可怜的娃 他在这里没啥实权的
Poor sap. He's got no pull here.
Maxine才是BOSS 都是她说了算
Maxine calls all the shots.
Crow's nest 等等 别挂电♥话♥
Crow's nest. Mm-hm. Hold on.
Max 找你的电♥话♥
Max, got a call.
我是
Yeah.
嗨 你们做啥呢
Hey, how y'all doin'?
这里的一些陈年旧事
Same old shit here.
就是棕榈树啥的
Just palm trees.
你找到我让你找的资料了
You got that info I asked you for?
真的嘛
Really?
有空的时候 传真过来吧
Fax it on over when it's ready.
你是为啥在这里呢
So why are you here?
我谋杀了我丈夫
I killed my husband.
我嘞个去
Oh.
我刺了他的胸六次
Stabbed him in the chest six times.
天哪 你肯定真的很恨他
Jesus. You must've been really pissed at him.
就跟那些老套的电影情节一样
Same old Lifetime movie.
每天晚上他喝了
He used me as a punching bag
很多威士忌之后回家
every night he'd come home
然后把我当做出气筒
after a bottle of whiskey.
我觉得很没用 觉得我活该
I felt worthless. Thought I deserved it.
我唯一的希望就是Rhonda了
My only hope was Rhonda.
Rhonda
Rhonda?
她住在沿着我家的那条路
She lived down the road from me.
在同一个拖车屋停驻场
In the same trailer park?
我不住在拖车屋停驻场
I didn't live in a trailer park.
哦 对不起
Oh. Sorry.
我真心觉得活的很艰难
I fell real hard for that one.
所以你是一个
So you're a...
不要担心 你不是我的菜
Don't worry. You're not my type.
我确实客串过拉字至上
I did a guest spot on The L Word,
所以跟你们这些人在一起我没问题
so I'm like totally cool with you guys.
Eddie进屋时撞破了我们的好事
Eddie walked in on us.
他那时候生气极了
He went bat-shit crazy.
我拿起能找到的最近的一样东西
I grabbed the nearest thing that I could find,
刚巧是把切肉刀
and it happened to be a butcher knife.
为什么在卧室你会有把切肉刀呢
Why did you have a butcher knife in the bedroom?
我们是在厨房♥的桌子上做的
We were on the kitchen table.
所以算是正当防卫喽
So it was self-defense.
嗯 算吧
Yeah.
可陪审团不这么认为
That's not how the jury saw it.
我被判了20年
I got 20 years.
点名了
Roll call!
- Rand - 到
- Rand! - Yeah.
- Batchko - 到
- Batchko! - Here.
- O'Rourke - 到
- O'Rourke! - Here.
- Cheney - 到
- Cheney! - Yep.
- Dorith - 到
- Dorith! - All right.
- Ferguson - 到
- Ferguson! - Here.
- Kelly Otis - 到
- Kelly Otis! - Here.
- Martinez - 到
- Martinez! - Yeah!
- Nixon - 到
- Nixon! - Yeah.
- O'Reiley - 到
- O'Reiley! - Here.
Rivers
Rivers!
Rivers
Rivers?
Rivers
Rivers!
哦 我在这
Oh, here.
我觉得 我和你需要谈谈
I think me and you need to have a little talk.
明白么 当我看上某样东西的时候 我一定会得到它的
See, when I set my sights on something, I get it.
宝贝 你说我会不会呢
Don't I, baby girl?
为什么你和我不
Why don't you and me...
去我们能更舒服点的地方
go somewhere where we can get comfy
好好谈谈呢
and talk about it?
你觉得怎么样
What do you say, huh?
我说
I say...
去你妹
go to hell.
我要像切南瓜一样 把你切成一片片
I'm gonna carve you like a pumpkin.
贱♥人♥们
Bitches.
你们没收到过暗示么
Did you get a hint now?
没人会想要看你们那些丑脸
Nobody will ever want that ugly mug of yours.
停下来 你这个贱♥人♥ 你会打死她的
Stop it, you fucking bitch. You're going to kill her!
够了 Max
Enough, Max.
Camille 你怎么又招麻烦了呢
Causing trouble again, Camille?
她撒谎 是那该死的女人先挑事的
She's lying. That fucking dyke did it.
你最好管好你漂亮的小嘴儿
You better watch your pretty mouth.
回你们牢房♥去
Back to your cells.
看起来像是你会受到好好处罚的
Looks like you're going to be checking into the hole.
我想你能解决睡一晚上地毯的问题吧
Think you can handle the night off carpet duty?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
亲爱的真会开玩笑
Sweet talker.
你还好吗
You okay?
太不公平了
It's not fair.
这里 这里是监狱
It's-- It's prison.
你一定要帮我
You've got to help me.
我再也受不了了
I'm never going to make it.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
走吧
Come on.
Camille在哪
Where's Camille?
不要担心Camille
Don't worry about Camille.
我想跟你谈谈钱
I want to talk about money.
什么钱
What money?
你要给我的那笔大钱啊
The hundred grand you're going to give me.
我为毛要给你钱
Why would I give you any money?
两个字
Two words--
小石城
Little Rock.
是啊 明白了吧 公主 我也是阿肯色州来的
Yeah. See, I'm from Arkansas, too, princess,
我在家乡有朋友
and I got friends back home,
军中有些好友
lots of friends in the force.
我有你的资料
I've got information.
所以你要给我很多钱
Yeah. So you are going to give me your money.
晚安了 公主
Nighty-night, princess.
我不敢相信你骗了我
I can't believe you lied to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不会理解的 我不得不这么做
You don't understand. I had to.
当我还是个小女孩的时候
When I was a little girl,
我爸爸走到我身边
my dad came to me,
然后他告诉我 我与众不同
and he told me that I was different,
我是特别的
that I was special--
我是个公主
a princess.
从那时起我就知道
And I knew from then on
我不会有真正的朋友了
that I would never have real friends,
我只会是个皇室成员
that I would always just be royalty.
所以我告诉自己
So I told myself
如果有天我能逃离这个王国
that one day I would flee the kingdom,
我想找到真正的朋友
and I would find real friends
还有我的真爱
and my true love.
然后我找到了你
And I found you.
你不知道真爱的意义
You don't know the meaning of true love,
但我知道
but I do.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 Jake 我是如此爱你
I love you, Jake. I love you so much.
我爱你 Rafe
I love you, Rafe.
我爱死你了
I love you so much.
情况很糟么
Was it horrible?
该死的Maxine
Fucking Maxine.
她会得到报应的
She'll get what she deserves.
我想你
I missed you.
Camille 我需要你
I need you, Camille.
你是唯一一个我能信任的人
You're the only person I can trust.
你不是我的菜啊
You're not my type.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表