剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
今天晚上我在你身上浪费了太多的时间和金钱
I wasted a lot of time and money on you tonight
本来我可以有更好的用处
that I could have put to much better use.
我再也不想浪费了
I don't want to waste anymore.
我要知道为什么你要背叛以及你投靠了谁
I want to know why you flipped and to whom.
我没有背叛 我只是离开了
I didn't flip, I quit.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
你夺走了我的生活 我想拿回来
You took my life!I want it back!
你笑P
What is so funny?
我相信你
I believe you.
太棒了
Great.
既然已经结束了 我们能离开这里了吗
Now that that's over,can we get outta here?
我还是想杀了你 Alexis
I'm still gonna kill you, Alexis.
我不能冒判断失误的危险
I can't take any chances that I'm wrong.
没有人活着离开组织
No one has ever left the organization alive.
没有人
No one.
如果能给你点安慰的话 我很抱歉
So if it's any consolation,I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
等一下 先停下
Wait a minute. Hold on.
我告诉你些事 Raven先生
Let me tell you something, Mr. Raven,
哥忒潮了哥有个黑人小妞式的名字 先生
Mr. I'm So Cool I Got A Black Chick's Name.
你知道我在哪遇到她的
You know where I met your girl?
是在一个网络约会网站上
On a date.An Internet date.
你把她弄疯了
You've got her so crazy--
让她杀人 像HALO里那样跳来跳去
assassinating people and HALO jumping into stuff--
她都不清楚发生了什么事
she doesn't know what's going on.
她认为她应该到网上和像她一样
She thinks she's gotta go online to meet dudes,
优秀的男孩约会
as fine as she is.
你认为她会背叛你
You think she's gonna rat on you?
看看她 她根本就一小白
Look at her.She's clueless.
你为什么不给她一个过正常生活的机会呢
Why don't you give her a chance at a normal life?
她不会让你失望的 我可以保证
She won't let you down.I promise.
你TM到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是Kevin Freeman
I'm Kevin Freeman,
我是设计电视游戏的
video game designer.
看过活死人星球吗?
Ever see Planet of the Undead?
那个就是我设计的
That was me, darling.I invented that.
第3版死人与不死人
Number 3, Dead & Undeader,
会在下个月发行Xbox版 宝贝
is coming out next month on Xbox, baby.
入选Gig杂♥志♥的月度游戏 宝贝
Gig magazine's pick of the month, baby.
现在 请不要杀我
Now get--Please don't kill me.
你是说活死人星球
Did you say Planet of the Undead?
我太TM爱这个游戏了
I fucking love that game.
看到没 是不是
See? Right?
我一直跟我的孩子们玩那个游戏
I play that with my kids all the time.
谁家不喜欢打僵尸呢
Whose family doesn't enjoy smashing up on zombies?
听着 Raven先生
Look, Mr. Raven,
这儿的Alexis已经把她整个人生都交给了你
Alexis here has given you her entire life.
你打算什么时候还给她呢
When you gonna give it back to her?
这个嘛
Well,
我餐桌上正好多两个座位
I do have two extra spots at the dinner table.
宝贝 我们留下来吃饭吧
Sweet. We're staying for dinner.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我正好已经非常饿了
I've worked up quite an appetite,
被人枪击
what with getting shot at
搞乱潮人派对
and crashing in on swingers' parties
然后又跑了一夜
and running around all night long...
活死人星球
Planet of the Undead.
太棒了
Wonderful.
我喜欢晚宴派对
I love dinner parties.
那么
So,
相当不错的首次约会 是吗
pretty nice first date, huh?
我想八成会有第二次吧
Think there'll be a second?
走着瞧
We'll see.
你就不怕他要给你下毒吗
So how do you know he's not gonna poison you?
因为你要先吃
Because you're going to eat it first.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表