剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人
第一季 第五集
白色鲜花
The White Flower
做噩梦了
Bad dream.
不知道房♥间里放着这么多钱
I don't know how you sleep
你怎么睡得着
with this much cash in the room.
我倒希望没睡着
Wish I hadn't now.
是啊 你看起来脸色不好啊
Yeah, you don't look so great.
说了我做了噩梦
Like I said, bad dream.
我猜猜 是关于那条子吗
Let me guess. About that cop?
别动 放下武器
Freeze! Drop your weapons!
不
No.
不是 这只是 额
It's not that. It's just a, uh--
一个噩梦而已
It's just a bad dream.
好吧 来得有点早
All right, early.
- 和我胃口 - 是谁啊
- I like that. - Who's early?
嘿 Ryan让我们在这里
Hey, Mr. Ryan said we sit tight,
好好待着 就我们俩
here, alone, right?
人生苦短 放浪一次又如何
Live a little, why don't you?
你要做什么 Jimmy
What are you doing, Jimmy?
就当是你当时救我一命的奖励好了 O'Brien
Call it a bonus, O'Brien, for saving my ass back there.
Cynthia
Cynthia.
这是我的合伙人O'Brien
Meet my associate Mr. O'Brien.
她是Ryan的人吗
She one of Mr. Ryan's girls?
不是 是我叫来的 为了向你表达谢意
Nah. It's on me.To say thanks.
你可以去另一个间房♥
Look, you can use the other room.
好好享受
Knock yourself out.
别把床弄烂了就行 女孩也是
Don't break the bed...or the girl.
钱
Money.
俗话说金钱是万恶之源
It's been said it is the root of all evil.
但是今晚在这破烂旅馆房♥间里
Well, tonight,in this seedy motel room,
两个男人将会发现
two men are about to find out
这是恶魔的肺腑之言
that it's the devil's honest truth--
当难以预料的命运
that when the fickle finger of fate
降临在你面前
points in your direction,
哪怕是一个最不起眼的征兆 也可能预示着末日的到来
the most innocuous omen may be the harbinger of doom,
它可能以最诱人的外表来迷惑你
and it may come in the most enticing package
心跳间却藏匿着最纯粹的谎言
with a heart that beats of pure deceit.
那么今晚
So tonight...
我送给你
I bequeath to you...
白色鲜花
"The White Flower."
你没事吧
You okay
没事 只是做了个噩梦
I'm fine,just a bad dream.
喔 关于什么
Oh yeah? What about?
花
Flowers.
白色的花
Uh, white flowers.
听着 没事的 放心去吧
Look, it doesn't matter.Just go.
白色的花 什么啊 真的假的
White flowers? What the fuck? Are you serious?
听着 去吧
Look, just go!
好吧 那我去了
All right, I'm going.
你着急个什么劲
Shit, what's the hurry?
这是Barbara
This is Barbara.
你以为就你一个人能享点乐子
You think you're the only one that was gonna have fun?
我来招呼好Jimmy
I'll take care of Jimmy,
Cynthia会招呼好你的
Cynthia will take care of you.
当然
I sure will.
毕竟
After all,
你们忙活了一天了
you boys have had a busy day.
都给我趴下
Everybody on the fucking ground!
趴地上 趴地上
Get on the ground! Get on the ground!
你看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
嘿 别看着我
Hey! Don't look at me!
- 不要看 - 都给我趴下
- Don't look at me! - Down on the floor!
你盯谁呢你 给我跪下
Who are you staring at? On the ground! On your knees!
现在给我乖乖的把钱装满袋子
Now, if you'll be so nice and fill that bag with money.
你 我真要给你脑袋上来一枪
You! I'm gonna put a bullet right in your head!
老实待着
You stay right there!
你敢放染色颜料包进去 你就死定了
If you put a dye pack in there,you're a dead woman!
死定了
You're a dead woman!
你认为你比子弹还厉害么
You badder than a bullet?
你认为你比子弹还厉害么 啊
Are you badder than a bullet? Huh?
我可不这么想
I didn't think so!
给我低头 还想活么
Keep your head down! You wanna keep it?
快
Hurry up!
快点
Hurry up!
让他好好享受今晚吧
Give him the night of his life.
他应得的
He's earned it.
我会的
I will.
不用担心Cynthia
Don't worry about Cynthia.
她会好好照顾你朋友的
She'll take good care of your friend.
他不是我朋友
He is not my friend.
很明显不是
Obviously.
你在哪找到她的
Where'd you find her?
一个好地方
Under one of the better rocks.
别担心
Don't worry.
她信得过
You can trust her.
是么
Is that right?
就像你信任我这般
As much as you trust me.
听着 别这么粗暴 伙计
Look, not so rough, buddy.
嘿 我说了慢慢来 行么
Hey! I said take it easy,all right?
这裙子可值500大洋呢
This is a $500 dress here.
我得额外收你的钱了
I'm gonna charge you extra for it.
天哪
God.
我的意思是
You know, I mean...
你看起来很有钱
seems like you might be a high roller.
我肯定你还想省点钱
I'm sure you might want to save a little extra
以防你待会还需要点额外服务 是吧
in case you need a little extra later, you know?
对么
Right?
你从哪找来的
Where'd you get them?
有警官受伤
Officer down!
你不用管我从哪弄来的
Don't worry about where I got 'em,
想想我会怎么用它们
worry about what I'm gonna do with 'em.
好吧 你懂的
Well, you know...
我觉得
I think...
我貌似
I may have...
有个更好的主意
a better idea.
你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna like it.
噢 是么
Oh, yeah?
我知道你会喜欢的
I know you're gonna like it.
你很淘气哦
You been naughty?
我敢打赌
I bet you have.
我是个坏小子
I've been a bad boy.
我该给Ryan先生打电♥话♥了
I'm supposed to call Mr. Ryan.
你看起来应该先喝一点
You look like you could use this.
- 结果如何 - 真是一团糟
- How'd it go? - It was a fucking mess.
触发了警报
Alarm got tripped.
变成了条子大集♥会♥
It turned into a goddamn cop convention.
但你脱险了 没死呢
But you made it out. You're alive.
噢 我可不止活着
Oh, I am more than just alive.
我还很有钱
I am rich.
冷静点
Calm down.
给Stanwyck夫人的花
Flowers for Mrs. Stanwyck.
这没叫Stanwyck的
There's no Stanwyck here.
找错房♥间了
Wrong room.
什么 你想什么呢
What? What's gotten into you?
抱歉 我 额 我没事
Sorry, I'm, uh...I'm good.
你脸色可不好
You don't look good.
白色的花 我
It's white flowers.I just--
我讨厌它们 勾起了往事回忆
I hate 'em. They just bring back memories.
- 忘了吧 - 有趣
- Forget it. - It's funny.
像你这样的人 能搞定一满屋子的牛逼警♥察♥
Man like you, can face down a room of hard-ass cops,
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表