剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
This is an unofficial tour.
还记得我说过这到处都有摄像机吗
Remember how I said there were cameras everywhere?
这不完全是真的
Not quite true.
加油哦 Grace Jake
Go Grace and Jake!
耶
Yeah!
去你MD
Fuck you!
你知道的 懂礼貌最重要
Good manners cost nothing, you know.
像我妈妈以前常常说的
Just like my mom used to say.
聪明的女士 有空我想见见她
Wise lady. I'd like to meet her one day.
她不是我亲生母亲
Well, she's not my birth mother,
但是她养育了我
but she is the one who raised me.
你是领养的吗
You were adopted?
我是领养的又怎么样
So what if I was adopted?
你和这里的所有人 伙计
Yeah, you and everybody else, pal.
差不多这里的所有人
Pretty much everybody in here--
你和他们闲聊的话
you get them talking--
会发现他们都是领养的
they were adopted.
这很奇怪 对吧
It's weird, right?
那是什么情况 某种警报嘛
What's that,some kind of alarm?
这些新鲜的肉是给特殊看护的病人的
It's fresh meat for the special ward.
别这样
Come on.
这个不是很新鲜
Or not-so-fresh meat.
这个家伙像是个废物
Yuck. The guy looks like crap.
如果他像病得和我们一样严重 他们最好快点救救他
If he's sick like us,they better help him fast.
这是我未来孩子的妈
And there's my future baby mama.
你好 护士Connor
Howdy, Nurse Connor.
她是我的甜心
Ah, she's a sweetheart.
这是Mr.Cale
Mr. Cale,
到了你的治疗时间了
it's time for your treatment.
什么治疗
What's the treatment?
这个过程你将会打镇定剂
You'll be sedated for the procedure.
这个治疗过程不危险 是吗 医生
The treatment isn't dangerous, is it, Doc?
比另外一个选项 不治疗 更安全
Less so than the alternative-- no treatment.
当你醒过来的时候 你会觉得比之前好一点
When you wake up, you'll feel better than you do now.
你什么时候走出这里
And when you walk out of here,
你就完全的治愈了
you'll be completely cured.
相信我
Trust me.
这是什么
Whoa. What are-- Agh!
我昏迷多久了
How long have I been out?
5小时
Five hours.
觉得怎么样了
How do you feel?
无论他们在做什么 见效了
Whatever they're doing, it works.
哪儿有吃的
Where's the chow?
你大爷的 至少等我挂了再翻啊
Shit. At least wait until I'm dead.
你啥吃的都没带啊
You didn't bring any food with you.
我得保持体力充沛
I gotta keep my strength up.
为了什么 幻想和护士Connor做♥爱♥
For what, pretend sex with Nurse Connor?
冰山美人 真的吗
The ice queen? Really?
嘿 异性相吸嘛 对吧
Hey ,opposites attract, right?
这种性幻想出现多久了
So how long has this fantasy sex been going on for?
两周
Oh, a couple weeks.
我感觉好多了 然后困在这里太久烦躁不安
I was, uh, stir-crazy,feeling better.
思忖着从这里溜出去
Thought I'd hightail it outta here
去Guadalajara
to Guadalajara,
但是
but then...
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我听见有人在小声说话
I heard whispering
从走廊那里传来
from the corridor.
争吵
Arguing.
然后她走进来
And then she came in.
没有说一句话
She didn't say anything.
每晚午夜时分
Every night around midnight.
我发誓
I swear,
她非常饥渴
she is insatiable.
欲求不满 对此我没意见
She can't get enough, which is fine by me,
因为我也是的哦 嘿嘿嘿
'cause I can't get enough, either.
她就像是欲海情迷的女王
She is like the Goddess of Carnal Desire,
而我在她的神殿里膜拜
and I just worship at her altar.
哦 如果你不介意
Oh, if you'll excuse me.
我要走了 一个护士在召唤9-1号♥种马
A nurse is calling 9-1-Stud.
他沉浸在幻觉中 不是吗
He's gotta be delusional, right?
谁知道
Don't know.
我相信这里的一切
I'll believe anything around here.
一定非常无聊
It gets pretty boring.
工作人员也是
Probably for the staff, too.
她一定TMD太无聊了
She must be really fucking bored.
你有女朋友吧
You got a girlfriend, right?
随便问问
Just checking.
我差不多要走了
I should probably go.
门卫实际上要监视我们的一举一动
The guards actually check on us around here.
到底是诊所还是监狱
This a clinic or a prison?
亲爱的Jessica
Dear Jessica,
已经第6周了而且我感觉好多了
week 6, and I'm feeling much better.
不管是什么治疗
Whatever this cure is,
他们应该批准它为合法 立刻
they should make it legal, like, now.
这里有些有趣的人
There's some cool people here.
我虽然结识几位 但我仍然思念你 Jess
I've made friends, but I miss you, Jess.
我现在感觉好很多
And I'm feeling so much better
我想是时候回家了
that I've decided it's time for me to come home.
是时候让我们再次重聚了
It's time for us to be together again.
我们已经分离太久
It's been too long.
爱你 Logan
Love, Logan.
6周了 Jessica还没有回信
Six weeks, and Jessica hasn't written me back.
一封都没
Not once.
也许她在写一封很长的信给你
Probably just writing you a long letter.
就像是 战争与和平
Better be War and Peace.
我想离开这里几天去见她
I gotta get out of here for a couple days, see her.
她真幸运
She is a lucky girl.
但愿她能知道
I hope she knows that.
就几天罢了
It's just for a couple days.
Logan 你知道现在正是治疗的关键期
You know, Logan, you're at a very critical point in your treatment.
当然
Sure.
但我需要见她知道她过得好不好
But I just need to see her, know she's okay.
现在我感觉好多了
Now I'm getting better,
我想让她知道我会一直和她在一起的
I want her to know I'm gonna be around for the long haul.
亲爱的 恐怕我不能让你这样做
Sweet. But I'm afraid I can't allow you
处在治疗的紧要关头而允许你离开这
to leave right now at such a crucial juncture in your treatment.
不过如果她来这了呢
But what if she came here?
我想你不会让任何人来探望我
I thought you didn't allow visitors.
规矩就是用来变通的
Rules are made to be broken.
Logan 你知道吗
Logan, guess what.
有人要见你
You got a visitor.
我很高兴能见到她
I'd love to meet her.
我想看看她条件到底比我好多少
I love to size up the competish.
恩 以后吧 能替我一下吗
Uh, maybe later. Can you sub in for me?
Jess
Jess.
嗨
Hi.
噢
Oh.
想死我了
It's so good to see you.
我也是Logan
You, too, Logan.
你看上去很不错
You look...better.
我想要离开这里
I gotta get outta here.
嘿 Linds 看见Grace了吗
Hey, Linds, have you seen Grace?
没
No.
你看一下杂物间
Check the supply closet.
没有 我认真的 她房♥间空的
No, I'm serious. Her room is empty.
所有她的东西都不在了 全部
All her stuff's gone. Everything.
也许她出院了
Maybe she was discharged?
她要离开肯定会告诉我们的
She would've told us if she were leaving.
你现在正在治疗期
You're getting the treatment you need.
什么治疗 我们甚至不知道他们到底对我做什么治疗
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表