剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
医生来了
The doctor is in.
是时候给你做全身检查了
And it's time for your physical.
医生 诊断结果是什么
What's the prognosis, Doctor?
体温升高
Increase in body temperature...
心跳加速
rapid heart rate.
我们要采取些激进的治疗措施了 马上开始
We're gonna have to start aggressive treatment, stat.
你在听什么呢
What are you listening for?
我在听你是否爱我
I'm checking to see if you love me.
哦 结果呢
Oh. And?
是的 你爱我
Yes.
很爱哦
Big-time. Oh-ho-ho.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
已经过了午夜
It's after midnight.
我们在一起已经一年了
We've been together a year now.
感觉不止啊
It seems longer.
那 你有没有和Amy说
So, have you talked to Amy
让我换班的事情
about getting my hours changed?
还没
Not yet.
我再也不想值晚班了
I don't want to work the graveyard shift anymore.
我明白 Violet
I know, Violet.
相信我 我也想要你跳出火坑
I want you off the zombie shift, too, believe me.
我只是不能跟她那样说
I just can't talk to her about it.
你知道她是怎样的人
You know how she is.
Amy也没那么差了
Amy's not so bad.
我明天会去找她的
I'll get on her tomorrow.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Yes.
我讨厌当你回到家时
I hate leaving
我却不得不离开
right when you get home.
我想和你一同值白班
I want to work the day shift with you
这样我们就可以多些时间相处
so that we can see each other more.
你是说你还没有享受够周日在人工草皮上
You mean hitting the Astro Turf on Sundays
打男女混合垒球的时光吗
for co-ed softball doesn't cut it?
放松些 好吗
Just relax, okay?
Amy会听我的
Amy will listen to me.
她不得不
She has to.
我是Cuesta Verde 医院的王牌外科医生
I'm Cuesta Verde Hospital's top surgeon,
他们明白这一点
and they know it.
你也懂得
So do you.
- 不行 真的不行啊 - 我知道
- I can't. I can't. - I see.
我会迟到的
I'm gonna be late.
所以呢
So?
抱歉我要煞风景了
Sorry to kill the moment,
但是还有脏便盆还等着我去收拾
but dirty bedpans await.
这种煞风景事总发生
Shit happens.
所有的超级英雄都有他们崛起的故事
All superheroes have a story of origin,
一个笨拙的少年
from an awkward teenager
被放射过的蜘蛛咬了一口
that's bitten by a radioactive spider,
一个英勇的试飞员
a daring test pilot
被赠予一个拥有无限力量的指环
that's bestowed a very powerful ring,
一个来自氪星
from the planet Krypton
在地球上紧急迫降的外星人
that crash-lands on Earth.
一位蛇蝎美人 你懂的
A femme fatale, you see,
她的境况也十分类似
well, she's cut from similar cloth.
一些女人生来就是强势及危险
Some women are born to be empowered and dangerous,
而且天性驱使她们拥有这些特质
and they embrace it according to their nature.
蛇蝎美人的灵魂
Well, the essence of a femme fatale
平日里总蛰居着
may be lying dormant,
静静等待
just waiting
等待命运把它释放出来
for fate to set her free.
蛇蝎美人
第一季 第二集
邪恶药剂
Bad Medicine
Mr Harris 你不应该起床的
Mr. Harris, you're not supposed to be up.
来 我帮你回到床上
Come on. Let's get you back to bed.
紧急警报.
Code Blue.
Violet MacReady 请立即
Violet MacReady, please report
到急诊室来
to the ER immediately.
别动
Hold still.
我勒个去
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
Leave me the fuck alone!
先生 请好好呆着
Sir, please sit still.
好极了 我会听你的
Nice. You I'll listen to.
那猪头三护士太讨厌了
Nurse Porky is a pain in my ass.
护士 把这个拿走
Nurse, take this.
护士 我的枪 给我
Nurse! My piece! Give me my--
请您好好地呆着让医生清洗和包扎伤口
Just worry about letting the doctor clean and dress your wound.
- 这是怎么弄的 - 剃须时割的
- How did this happen? - I cut myself shaving.
嘿 美女
Ai, muñeca.
你是从辣妹星球来的吧
Man, you from Planet Fine, huh?
我要不要转头然后装作咳嗽
You want me to turn my head and cough?
怎么 你从来没有被纯爷们摸过嘛
Well, what, you never felt the touch of a real man before?
看 是他 那狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yo, that's him! This motherfucker!
总有一天我要把你们这群傻B杀了 小子
I'm gonna kill you fuckers, man!
- 滚开 - 请安静下来
- Get the fuck off me! - Stay down!
Yo, man! Yo, what's up?
混♥蛋♥ 怎么着吧
怎么着 你死期就要到了 小子
What's up? You're fucking dead, man!
- 让我起来 - 先生
- Yo, let me the hell up! - Sir!
- 我要 他杀了Rico - 先生 请躺下来
- I'm gonna-- He killed Rico! - Stay down, sir.
- 你妹的他杀了Rico - 先生别这样
- Fucking killed Rico, man! - Sir, please!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill your fucking ass!
把枪还给我
Give me back my fucking gat!
- 先生,我们正 - 该死的
- Sir, please! We are just-- - Fuck you! Ah, shit!
我们只是想帮助你
We are just trying to help you.
你死定了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You're dead, motherfucker!
- 冷静 - 啊 疼死了
- Calm down. -Aw, shit!
嘿 你不是想帮我吗
Hey, want to help me?
告诉我 你下面是什么
Tell me, what do you have down there?
那话儿么
Huh? Hair pie?
或者是已经打理过静候佳客呐
Or is it shaved and clean for landing?
来这里 来
Come here, come here.
不 我只是想要告诉你些事
No, I just want to tell you something.
我跟你说我要对你做什么
Let me tell you what I'm gonna do to you.
嗨 放开她
Hey, let go of her!
噢 真扫兴
Aw, spoilsport.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
嗯 我还好
Yeah. I'm fine.
不过是又一个急诊室里的混♥蛋♥
Just another jerk in the ER.
这些人脑子里在想什么
What is wrong with people?
人类的天性啊
They're human.
噢 这是从老板那里来的 给你
Oh, this one's for you. It's from the boss.
这不可能
This doesn't make any sense.
我调换到白班的申请被拒绝了
My transfer to the day shift was denied.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但是我还没有向Amy提出申请
But I didn't talk to Amy about the transfer,
而且Greg要到明天才能见到她
and Greg's not gonna see her till tomorrow.
Amy 你在吗
Amy? Hello?
滚出去
Get out!
Amy对不起 我不知道
I'm so sorry, Amy. I didn't realize--
你不能像这样闯进来
You don't just walk in here.
Amy 我只是
Amy, I just didn't--
我的主啊
Oh, my God.
对我丈夫守口如瓶
You say one word to my husband,
否则你就别想再呆在这家医院了
and you'll never work in this hospital
或是其他任何一家
or any other hospital
永远别想了
for as long as you live.
明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
滚出去
Get out!
我只是想和Amy提
I was just talking to Amy
你的申请 结果
about your transfer, and--
我不明白 它就这么发生了
and I don't know-- It just happened.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表