剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
不要啊
No.
让她脱离苦海吧
Put her out of her misery.
不
No.
天哪
Jesus.
蛋定 我们还有事情要做
Calm down. We still have work to do.
你在 你在做啥呢
What are you-- What are you doing?
Camille的指纹 难道你从来没看过CSI吗
Camille's fingerprints. Haven't you ever seen CSI?
我得先把弹簧刀藏起来
I'm going to go hide the shiv.
我们不能把它扔在这里 太明显了
We can't plant it here. It's too obvious.
Lacey
Lacey.
我们必须这么做
We had to do it...
为了我们
for us.
宝贝 我爱你
I love you, baby.
给我五分钟 然后拉响警报
Now give me five minutes, and then pull the alarm.
现在你一定要跟我说实话
Now, you've got to be honest with me.
是谁把你弄成这样的
Who did this to you?
Camille
Camille.
这只是一个让我封口的警告
It was a warning to keep my mouth shut.
她已经打算
She's been planning to
一劳永逸地摆脱Maxine了
get rid of Maxine once and for all.
她已经计划了好几个月了
She's been planning it for months,
但当她一拿到那个武器的时候
but as soon as she got that weapon,
我就知道一切就只是时间的问题了
I knew it was only a matter of time.
我绝没有添油加醋
I-- Doesn't add up.
自从Camille来这里
Camille's been a model prisoner
她就是个模范犯人
since she got here.
为什么你没有尽快来见我呢
Why didn't you come to me sooner?
我以为我们关系很特别
I thought we had something special.
监狱长 对不起
I'm sorry, warden.
只是 你每天晚上回家有妻子陪伴
It's just-- You go home every night to your wife.
可我回到牢房♥的时候不得不面对她
I have to go back to that cell with her.
她已经谋杀了她的丈夫了
She already killed her husband.
我可能成为下一个
I could've been next.
过来 过来 孩子
Come here. Come here, kid.
孩子 过来吧
Come here, come here, kid.
求你了 你一定要帮我
Please, you've got to help me.
你一定要帮我离开这里
You've got to get me out of here.
我会做任何事的
I'll do anything.
不久我就要退休了
I'm retiring soon.
好吧 他们让我退休
Well, they're going to retire me,
但我答应你
but I promise you,
我会尽自己全力
I will do everything in my power
帮你回到摄像机前
to get you in front of the cameras again.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
你说对了
And you're right.
还有希望
There is hope.
还有件事是你能为我做的
There is something you could do for me.
我已经写好了一部电影剧本
I've written a feature film script
叫做Doing Time
called Doing Time,
我想你在外面的花花世界
and I figured you've got connections
跟那些经济人啊大老板啊很有关系滴
out in the big world with them agencies,
如果你能把它带给某个人看看
and so if you could get it to somebody--
这是我的故事
It's my story.
你懂的 我们可以让Brad Pitt来演我
You know, we could get Brad Pitt to play me.
或者Tommy Lee Jones也行啊
Or Tommy Lee Jones
如果那个太那啥 你想要年纪更大点的话
if that's too-- you want to go older.
你要去找个真的上了点年纪的人来演
You want to go real old,
如果我们能找到那个演员
if we could get him,
你就让Clint Eastwood做编剧兼导演吧
you get Clint Eastwood to write and direct.
或者更年轻点的 就找Matt Damon
Or go younger and get Matt Damon.
你懂的
You know,
那剧本里甚至还为你留了一个角色
and there might even be a part for you in it.
停
Stop!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
他们认为是我杀了她
They think I did it.
我嘞个擦 太疯狂了吧
What? That's crazy.
弹簧刀上有我的指纹
My fingerprints were on the shiv.
我甚至没碰过那东西
I didn't even touch that thing.
她就像我丈夫Eddie一样
She was stabbed in the chest
伤口都刺在胸上
just like my husband Eddie,
而且每个人都听到我曾扬言要杀了她
and everybody heard me threatening to kill her.
哦买♥♥噶的
Oh, my God.
监狱长说我面临一级谋杀罪指控
The warden said I'm going to get first degree murder.
监狱长让你提早出狱了吗
The warden's letting you out early?
喔 亲爱的 那真是太棒了
Oh, baby, that-- that's fantastic.
我已经存下了一笔钱
I've been saving some money.
也许我们能到某个地方去旅行
Maybe we can take a trip somewhere.
旅行
A trip?
用你的钱吗
On your money?
你到现在为止存多少钱啦
How much money have you saved?
2千2百美元
$2,200.
那不过是顿晚饭钱 然后呢
That's dinner. Then what?
我只是试图弄明白我们怎样才能在一起
I'm just trying to figure out how we can be together.
我觉得我们应该保持低调
I think we should probably keep a low profile.
如果我们公开约会的话 看上去会很可疑的
It seems suspicious if we date openly.
你为啥表现成这个样子呢
Why are you acting this way?
Rafe 不要装可怜
Don't be pathetic, Rafe.
我们拥有过快乐的时光
We had a good time.
但那已经过去了
But it's over.
我
I--
我为了你才这么做的
I did this for you.
你确实做的很好
And you did a great job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你利用我
You used me.
你跟一个娱乐圈明星XXOO
You got to bang a celebrity.
难道还不够么
Isn't that enough?
Rafe 你是个好人
You're good guy, Rafe.
但是拜托你哦 我手♥机♥里
But come on. I have the numbers
有N个暮光之城男主角的手♥机♥号♥码
of both the guys from Twilight in my phone.
我为啥要跟你约会呢
Why would I date you?
我是Lacey Rivers
I'm Lacey Rivers.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我知道你是怎样的人
I know who you are!
放开我 你连P都不知道
Let go of me. You don't know shit.
我知道你是怎样的人
I know who you are.
我知道你为什么想让Maxine消失
I know why you wanted Maxine out of the picture.
是啊 我全都知道了
Yeah. I know all about it.
你是来自阿肯色州小石城的Betty Jo Rogers
You're Betty Jo Rogers from Little Rock, Arkansas.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
所有的破事我都知道
I know all a-fucking-bout it.
你曾是个脱衣舞娘
You were a stripper.
你嫁给了一个叫Bobby Caldwel的机械师
You married a mechanic named Bobby Caldwell.
然后你找了像我这么傻的人
Then you suckered some dumb-shit like me
干掉了他
to shoot his face off,
然后你就能拿到保险金了
and you kept the insurance money.
啧啧 小Betty Jo啊
Yeah, little Betty Jo,
某一天她忽然就消失匿迹了
she just up and disappeared one day.
她TMD消失得无影无踪
She fucking vanished into thin air
然后以Lacey Rivers的名字
and landed in a Hollywood acting class
出现在好莱坞的表演课上
as Lacey Rivers.
但有一件小事
There was one little thing
Betty Jo 她忘记做出改变了
that old Betty Jo, she forgot to change.
是吧
Yeah.
把我带回我的牢房♥吧
Take me back to my cell.
B.C.
B.C.
Bobby Caldwell
Bobby Caldwell!
那就是Maxine知道你是谁的原因
That's why Maxine knew who you were.
你并不像看上去那么愚蠢
You're not as dumb as you look.
是啊 是啊 我就是那个该死的傻X
Yeah. Yeah, I am that fucking dumb.
你知道为什么么
You know why?
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表