剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
哦 太老套了吧
Ooh, that's such a cliché!
怎么样 如果你不介意的话 我现在要回家了
You know what? If you don't mind,I'm gonna be heading home now.
好啊 他们会首先去那里找你的
Yeah. That'll be the first place they look for you.
他们是谁 为什么要找我
Who are they, and why would they be looking for me?
你要是还想喘气 就得跟我在一起
If you want to keep breathing, you need to stay with me
直到我找到Raven要我死的原因
until I can figure out why Raven wants me dead.
- Raven是他妈谁啊 - 我希望我知道
- Who the hell is Raven? - I wish I knew.
就是说Raven这个人想要你死
So this Raven guy wants you dead,
而你却不知道他是谁
but you don't know who he is?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
试着给我解释
Try me!
我为Raven干活 但我从没见过他
I work for Raven,but I have never met him.
这么说 你算是杀手
So what, you're some sort of assassin,
而Raven是你神秘的幕后
and then Raven is some sort of mysterious boss
老板 那么
that you have, and that--
哦 不会吧 真的吗
Oh, no shit. Really?
听着 这些都是非常危险的家伙
Look, these are dangerous people.
我也是很危险的人 而像你这样的人则是间接受害者
I'm a dangerous person, and people like you are collateral damage.
所以你 我让你跳 你就跳
So you-- when I say jump,you jump.
明白了吗 Troy Jackson医生
Got me,Dr. Troy Jackson?
我叫Kevin Kevin Freeman
My name is Kevin,Kevin Freeman,
我是设计电视游戏的
and I design video games!
你网上简介里有什么是真的吗
Was there anything in your online profile that was real?
当然有了 太多了
Sure! Lots of stuff!
- 比如? - 我是黑人
- Like? - I'm black.
哦卖♥♥糕 这太疯狂了
Oh, my God.This is insane.
刀子和那些事 还有逃跑
The knife and the thing and the running...
你是怎么开始干起这行的
How'd you even get started in this business?
我十岁的时候
I was recruited
从第三世界国家的孤儿院被招募
from a Third World orphanage at the age of ten
他们把我偷偷送到西玛拉雅山中的
and spirited away to a monastery
- 一个寺庙 我在那里 - 哇 停下
- in the Himalayas, where I was - Whoa. Back up.
你刚才说你被偷送到一个寺庙
Did you just say you were spirited away to a monastery?
因为 我在想那会有多酷
Because...I was thinking how cool that would be.
请你继续讲
Please continue.
在那里 由世界上
Where I was trained
武功最厉害的和尚
by the world's most lethal monks
对我进行训练
in the art of killing.
我刺杀过政♥府♥首脑
I've assassinated heads of state,
工业领袖 军♥火♥商
captains of industry,arms dealers,
毒品帮派老大 贪腐的政客
drug cartel kingpins,corrupt politicians,
还有很多人♥渣♥犯罪分子
and dozens of Eurotrash super-criminals.
哦 那些和尚不会停止的
Man, those monks don't quit.
他们想要我♥干♥什么 我是说 我就是个无名小卒
So what do they want with me? I mean, I'm a nobody.
- 我就是个小市民 - 再也不是了
- I'm a civilian. - Not anymore.
他们打算怎么找我 他们连我是谁都不知道
How they gonna find me?They don't even know who I am.
他们已经向饭店派去了一队假装成FBI的人
They already sent a team to the restaurant pretending to be FBI.
他们有你订座时预留的的信息
They have your dinner reservations,
来自店员的体貌描述
descriptions from the staff,
从你预订的那瓶廉价红酒上起获的指纹
lifted fingerprints from that cheap bottle of wine you ordered.
那不是廉价红酒
That was not cheap wine!
他们已经黑进了街头和大厅中的
They've hacked into the security camera footage
安保视频监控系统
from the street and the lobby.
你的理论只有一个问题 大侦探
There's only one problem with your theory, Sherlock--
他们找到的是Troy Jackson医生的名字 不是我的
they have Dr. Troy Jackson's name, not mine.
他们根据Troy Jackson的电邮帐户的DNS
They ran the DNS from Troy Jackson's email account
进行数据发掘就找到你了
and data-mined you.
你的小命现在是他们的了
Your life is theirs now.
直到我们找到Raven 把所有事情摆平之前
And until we find Raven and straighten things out,
我们都处于极度危险中
we're both in mortal danger.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
你的信♥用♥卡♥被拒绝了
Your credit card's been declined.
嘿 你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
他们追踪到你的信♥用♥卡♥了
They traced your credit cards.
特工会在7分钟内到达这里
Agents will be here in seven minutes.
你为什么不早点儿说
Why didn't you say something?
这小费付得有点忒多了吧 鉴于我们又
That's way too big of a tip considering we didn't get
没吃到那些闻名世界的长棍面包
any of those world-famous bread sticks.
我想让Raven的人来找我们
I want Raven's men to come for us.
那会给我们争取点时间 因为你会告诉他们
That will buy us some time,because you will tell them
你无意中听到我们说乘快船去Santa Mira
that you overheard us talking about taking a Greyhound to Santa Mira.
- 明白了吗 - 就这点小费
- Got it? - For this kind of tip,
我会告诉他们你上月球去了
I'll tell them you went to the moon.
我要向网站投诉你
I'm reporting you to the Web site.
这直接违反他们的服务条款
This is a direct violation of their terms of service.
我哪也不会去
And I'm not going anywhere.
不论你去哪儿他们都会找到你
They will find you wherever you go.
离开能活 留下就死
Leave now and live or stay and die.
我选择离开活命
I will leave now and live.
正确的选择
Good answer.
我们在这干什么
What are we doing here?
我的膝盖疼 屁♥股♥冻得受不了
My knees hurt,and my ass is cold.
这是Archie Becker的住处
This is where Archie Becker lives.
Archie Becker是谁
Who's Archie Becker?
- 会计 - 会计
- The accountant. - Accountant?
我所工作的组织
The organization I work for
是全球性运作的 这需要资金支持
is a global operation that needs funding.
就像Woodward和Bernstein曾经说过的 跟着钱走
Like Woodward and Bernstein once said, "Follow the money."
现在我彻底糊涂了
Now I'm totally confused.
我以为你已经习惯了
I would think that you'd be used to that by now,
糊涂就是你的本性
confusion being your natural state.
别跟我搞秘密特工Nikita那套
Not about the whole secret agent La Femme Nikita thing.
我看过所有的007电影
Look, I've seen all the Bond films,
除了那部《雷霆杀机》
except for A View To a Kill,
我听说是零零操蛋
which I hear was double-oh-crap.
我糊涂的是
What I'm confused about is
你在在线约会的网站上干什么
what were you doing on an Internet dating site?
一言难尽
It's difficult to explain.
说出来听
Try me.
我从来没机会如普通人般成长和生活
I never got a chance to grow up and live a normal life.
我想退出组织 所以我离开了
I wanted out of the organization, so I left.
我猜一下 它不是你要走就能走的那种组织
Let me guess. It's not the kind of organization you just leave.
我从十岁起就被训练做该做的事
I've been trained to do what I do since I was 10 years old.
我错过了许多在你们看来很正常的事情
I missed out on a lot of things that you take for granted.
什么 缴税 成年派对 泽西海岸
What, taxes, Bar Mitzvah parties, Jersey Shore
你错过的不算多
You didn't miss much.
你在小联盟里参加比赛的时候
When you were playing in the Little League,
我学会了使用Glock手♥枪♥
I learned to use a Glock.
你去参加舞会时 我取得了自己的第一分
When you went to prom,I made my first mark.
我没去过舞会
I didn't go to prom.
Patti Ledo把我甩了 然后跟Kenny Glazier去了
Patti Ledo blew me off and went with Kenny Glazier.
如果Patti现在看到我 她肯定会乖乖跟我走
If Patti could see me now,she would totally go with me.
你说你取得了你的第一分
When you said make your first mark,
是不是指你杀了人
did you mean kill people?
那么现在你是个退休的杀手了
So now you're a retired assassin
然后就上网约会
that's Internet dating?
我觉得那是普通女孩做的事
I thought it was something normal girls do.
像你这样的普通女孩
Normal girls that look like you
用不着上网约会 相信我
don't have to online date,trust me.
但那样我就遇不到
But then I would've never met
那么好又有才能的Troy Jackson医生了
the wonderful and talented Dr. Troy Jackson.
少来了
Keep it up.
你的简介比我的更假
Your profile was phonier than mine.
喜欢炉火前温暖 安静的夜晚 我真瞎了眼
"Likes warm, quiet evenings in front of a fire," my ass.
好了 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta move.
这可是个夸张的开锁方法
Now, that's a dramatic way to open a door lock.
闭嘴 找东西穿上
Shut up.Find something and put it on.
我还不知道我们要在这儿干什么
I still don't know what we're doing here.
我们要参加一个化装舞会
We are going to a costume party.
我们得融入那种场合
We have to fit in.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表