剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
你在电子邀请函上回复加上一个了吗
Did you RSVP "plus one" on the e-vite?
找件什么让你穿上好看的东西
Try to find something that makes you look good.
我试试看
I'll try.
真是最好的约会
Best date ever.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
这个车有弹射座椅吗
Does this car have an ejector seat?
有件小事我忘了告诉你
There's one little thing I forgot to tell you.
我们得让Archie认为Raven想杀死他
We have to make Archie think that Raven wants him dead.
那不是件小事 那是件大事
That's not a little thing, that's a big thing!
如果他认为Raven想干掉他
If he thinks Raven's got a hit on him,
他就需要有人来保护他
he's going to need somebody to protect him,
而那个人就是我
and that somebody's gonna be me.
那我们怎么才能让他相信
Okay, how are we going to convince him
Raven想要他死呢
that Raven wants him dead?
因为Raven派你做这个事
Because Raven sent you to do it.
Raven派我去
Raven sent me?
为什么Raven要派我去
Why would Raven send me?
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
我甚至连小强都不敢踩
I can't even squish those big cockroach bugs.
你还算是个神马杀手
What kind of assassin do you make
如果你不得不雇个灭虫砖家来杀个臭虫
if you have to hire an exterminator to come and kill a bug?
我们走
Let's go.
还记得我告诉你的所有事吗
Do you remember everything I told you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是国际杀手 人称猫头鹰
I am the international assassin known as The Owl,
西柏林最厉害的合同杀手
the baddest badass contract killer west of Berlin.
他们不会知道我是假的吧
Won't they know I'm not him?
猫头鹰两年前神秘消失了
The Owl mysteriously vanished two years ago.
即使他在这周围 知道他真面目
Even when he was around, anybody who knew
的人也没机会活着说出来
what he really looked like never lived to tell about it.
真冷血 我喜欢
That's cold.I like it.
我就是猫头鹰
I'm The Owl.
化妆舞会上的好名字
Good call on the costumes.
我们要融入这个环境
We're gonna fit right in.
你知道做什么
You know what to do.
有事吗 小猫咪
What's new, pussycat?
对不起 走错房♥间了
Sorry. Wrong room.
你想去哪儿 我的小猫咪
Where do you think you're going, my little kitty?
我在找点牛奶
I was looking to get some milk.
你是服务生
Are you a waiter?
不 不 这是我的派对
No, no.This is my party.
Archie Becker
Archie Becker.
我肯定能给你找到牛奶
You know, I'm sure I can find you some milk,
然后我们一起把它舔完
and we can lap it up together--
当然是私下里
privately, of course.
呣 很诱人啊
Mmm, tempting.
但我肯定你会比牛奶做得更好
But I'm sure you can do better than just milk.
夜还早
Well, the night is young.
先欣赏表演吧
Enjoy the show.
哦 我喜欢Michael Jackson
Ooh, I love Michael Jackson.
让我看看你怎么避开
Show me how you beat it.
你真淘气
You are so naughty.
Emily
Emily?
Freeman先生
Mr. Freeman?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你又在这儿干什么呢 F先生
What are you doing here,Mr. F?
我喜欢派对 我喜欢迪士高
I like to party.I like to disco.
我有许多事你都不知道
There's a lot of stuff you don't know about me.
这是你的新打扮
This is a new look for you.
事实上不是新的
It's actually not new.
我做精英阶层的面具女郎
I've been an elite-level domino mistress
已经七年了
for seven years.
这些都是对我唯命是从的人
These are my submissives.
你参加了面具女郎的
Um, is there a class you took
培训课程了吗
to be the domino?
你加入了俱乐部还是某种
So are you in a union of some sort?
那样的组织
Go like that.
你不会告诉办公室的人吧
You won't tell anyone at the office?
不会 绝对不会
No, absolutely not.
很好 因为如果你说了
Good, because if you did,
我会把你的蛋蛋切下来 然后用农场调料和
I'd cut off your scrotum and feed it to you
辣椒沙司拌拌喂你吃
with some ranch dressing and chipotle salsa.
想和我做嘛
So want to make out with me?
你是个贱女孩
You're a dirty girl.
你不想和这些小猫咪一起玩吗
Don't you want to play with these little kitties?
抱歉 不是我喜欢的
Sorry. Not my thing.
哦 那太糟糕了
Well, that's too bad.
那也许要对你说晚安了
Maybe it's time to say good night, then.
你就这么轻易放弃了吗
You give up easily,don't you?
你想让我说请
You want me to say please?
不 我想让你开点音乐
No. I want you to turn on some music.
好多了
Much better.
Alexis
Alexis?
我听说你死了
I heard you were dead.
你想做个好孩子吗
Are you gonna be a good boy?
如果你是个好孩子
If you're a good boy,
我就让你亲一口
I'll let you kiss it.
亲亲
Kiss it.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你耍我吗
Are you kidding me?
我得走了
I gotta go.
我可以保护你不受Raven的威胁 小猫猫
I can keep you safe from Raven, kitty-cat,
只需非常小的代
for a very small pri--
为此我已经等待了很长时间 Alexis
I've been waiting a very long time for this, Alexis.
Raven也打算干掉你
Raven's trying to kill you, too.
他把枪口对准了我们俩
He put a hit on both of us.
什么 那不可能
What?That's not possible.
你需要我来保护你 Archie
You need me to protect you,Archie.
滚开这里
Get the fuck outta here.
我是国际杀手 人称猫头鹰
I'm the international assassin known as The Owl.
- 谁 - 没错
- Who? - Exactly.
- 你究竟想干什么? - 你
- What the hell do you want? - You.
Raven雇我搞定你
Raven's hired me to ice your ass.
什么 少来了 Raven不会那么做的
What? Come on.Raven would never do that.
你偷了他的钱 他想让你死
You're stealing money from him. Now he wants you dead.
听着 我没偷 真的 简直是疯了
Look, I haven't, okay?Come on. That's crazy.
求你了 老兄 不要 不要杀我 好吗
Look, please, man, just don't--don't kill me, okay?
你把我打昏了
You knocked me out?
这可不是计划的一部分
That wasn't a part of the plan.
我要是告诉你 你会同意和我同去嘛
If I had told you, would you have gone along with it?
不会 但你要是先问的话后来会感觉好点
No, but you would have felt better afterwards for asking.
所以我才没问 我要把Archie
That's why.I needed to save Archie
从猫头鹰手中救出来以获取他的信任
from The Owl to gain his trust.
有作用吗
Did it work?
是的 他全都告诉我了
Yes. He told me everything...
在他死之前
before he died.
他死了 怎么死的
He died?How did he die?
你杀了他
You killed him!
你不能到处杀人
You can't go around killing people.
那样不对
That's not right.
他告诉我Raven在哪儿
He told me where Raven is.
哦 干得不错
Well, that's good work.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
Raven
Raven.
Alexis 我猜你会找到我的
Alexis.I figured you'd find me.
你曾是我最好的杀手
You were always my best.
香蘑炖烤鸭
Roasted duck with a truffle-scented broth and a mushroom ragout.
味道真是好极了
You know, that does smell delicious.
闭嘴
Shut up.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表