剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人
第一季 第十一集
至死不渝
Till death do us part
你好
Aloha.
我想你已经跟Rachel Worth碰过面了
I see you've met Rachel Worth.
太悲催了
Poor thing.
你能相信今天就是她结婚的日子么
Can you believe it's her wedding day?
当然这不是一个吉兆
Certainly not a very auspicious start.
一个新娘需要一些借来的
A bride needs something borrowed,
蓝色的东西
something blue,
但当然不是死掉的那些
but certainly not something dead.
我猜 这桩麻烦事中唯一的希望
I guess the silver lining in all of this
就是那个挂掉的人 并不是她打算结婚的男人
is the corpse is not the man she's planning to marry.
在Waikiki附近的私人海滩上
But with her ceremony
举♥行♥的结婚仪式
on a private beach near Waikiki
就在六个小时
looming in six hours,
她最好把这个威胁她重要日子的小麻烦给搞定
she best fix this little hiccup that's threatening her big day.
否则 这将赋予至死不渝这句话
Otherwise, there could very well be a whole new meaning
全新的涵义
to the phrase, "Till death do us part."
电♥话♥ 电♥话♥
Phone. Phone.
我的破手♥机♥在哪呢
Where's my fucking phone?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
Cam Cam 是我啊
Cam! Cam, it's me!
回屋里来
Come to the house!
宝贝 你还好吗 我听不清啊
Babe, are you okay? I can't hear.
信♥号♥♥不好啊 音乐开太大声了
There's no reception, and the music's too loud.
听着 我的单身派对还没结束呢 但我答应你
Listen, my bachelor party's still going on, but I promise--
不要担心 到早上我就清醒了
Don't worry. I'll be sober by the morn--
Cam Cam
Cam. Cam!
至于嘛 你觉得好玩么
Really? That's funny?
昨晚你跟一个异装癖调情了
You made out with a tranny last night.
好吧
Okay.
请你告诉我 我们在婚后
Please tell me we still get to have sex like that
还是会有和谐的性生活的
after we're married.
以后会更好的
We better.
取悦自己的妻子是一个作为丈夫的责任
It's a husband's duty to please his woman.
哦 真的么
Oh, really?
我简直不能相信明天这个时候
I can't believe by this time tomorrow
我们就要成为Cam Engelhardt夫妇了
we're going to be Mr. and Mrs. Cam Engelhardt.
最后件事 我想我们应该
Finally. I thought we were gonna
去做一些你的新名片
have to get you new business cards made up.
Cam Engelhardt 公♥司♥律师
"Cam Engelhardt, Corporate Attorney,
婚姻恐惧症
Commitment Phobe."
啧啧 今晚之后 我整个人都是你的了
Well, after tonight, I'm all yours.
啊哈 你记得就好
Ah-ah-ah. Just remember.
我们有过协议的 只能跳一次艳舞
We agreed. One lap dance.
关于那个啊
Yeah, about that.
一曲艳舞外加吹♥箫♥如何
How about one lap dance and a B.J.?
我是个律师 我负责谈判
I'm a lawyer. I negotiate.
- 那事我经常做 - 太低俗了
- It's what I do. - It's all so tacky.
我希望他们不要叫一个脱衣舞娘过来
Oh, I hope they don't get a stripper.
我只想坐在泳池旁好好休息
I just want to sit by the pool and relax
然后想你
and miss you.
我真的必须去参加这个单身女子的派对吗
Do I really have to go do this whole bachelorette party?
是啊 我姐姐已经准备去了 你不得不去
Yes. My sister's gone all-out. You have to go.
这就是我告诉她们哪能找到你的原因
Which is why I told them where to find you.
哇哦 拜托 你们这些家伙在干嘛呢
Whoo-hoo! Come on. What are you guys doing?
这是啥 开派对的时间到了
What is this? It's party time.
三点入住 我想好好利用泳池开放的时间
Check-in is at 3, and I want maximum pool time.
你可别再调戏我的兄弟了 好吗
You just stop molesting my bro, okay?
好吧 马上就来
Okay, coming.
Cam 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Cam.
- 等会见 - 嗯
- See you later. - Okay.
嗨 我是Rachel Worth
Hi. This is Rachel Worth.
我是你假期出租♥房♥♥的房♥客之一
I'm one of the women staying at your vacation rental.
有个问题 我真的很想跟你谈谈
There's a problem that I really need to talk to you about,
如果你听到留言的话
so if you get this message,
请回这里的电♥话♥
please call me back here at the house.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
尽快打给我吧
Okay, call me back.
说完了 八八
Okay, bye.
这里是娱乐区域
This is the entertainment area.
火坑在那边 这里是蹦床
Fire pit over there, trampoline.
- 我们一定会用那个东西吧 - 嗯啊 当然了
- We get to use that, right? - Yeah, yeah.
你有一个很NB的蹦床 如果那个蹦床能说话的话
You got a famous trampoline. If that trampoline could talk...
按♥摩♥浴缸和泳池的温度
The Jacuzzi and the pool's temperature
你能在屋里慢慢调节
you can adjust inside the house.
Daphne会在泳池里嘘嘘的 只是先让你知道下
Daphne pees in the pool, just to let you know.
有啥问题吗
Is that going to be a problem?
- 我没问题 - 有救生员么
- I do not. - Is there a pool boy?
- 有的啊 - 帅么
- There is a pool boy. - Is he hot?
帅死了 当然只对女性来说
He is very good-looking. Women only.
海滩到那大概四分之一英里吧
The beach is a quarter mile that way.
吧台被各种好酒塞满了
And the bar's fully stocked with all the best liquor.
我自己不喝 但我听说酒很好
I, myself, don't drink, but I hear it's really good.
这是个很大的妓院
This is a great porn house.
是嘛 你来这儿钓过凯子吗
Oh, you've shot here?
不管咋说 情况就是这样啦
Anyway, that's about it.
如果你需要啥其他的 打我这个电♥话♥就行了
So if you need anything else, call me on this number.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
我现在要走了
I'm going to get out of your hair now.
别做我不会做的任何事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
你现在不会做的事 到底是啥呢
Now, exactly what might that be?
哦 买♥♥嘎的 我爱她
Oh, my God, I love her.
新婚快乐
Congratulations on your nuptials.
- 非常感谢你的祝福 - 女士们 随便玩吧
- Thank you so much. - Enjoy, ladies.
为Rachel和Cam结婚干杯
Cheers to Rachel's marriage to Cam.
大家尽情玩吧
And good times. Good times.
Rachel
Rachel!
Kim Daphne 到这儿来
Kim, Daphne, come here!
她怎么对蹦床这么痴迷啊
What the fuck is it with her and trampolines?
荡♥妇♥还蹦床 亲爱的
Tramps love tramps, honey.
听上去很不错 是吗
That's good. Right?
当然了 +1
Yeah, score.
谢谢
Thanks. Whoo-hoo!
你紧张吗
So, are you nervous?
你是说为明天的事吗 不紧张
About tomorrow? No.
你开玩笑么 我爱他
Are you kidding? I love that man.
我还是不能理解 世上有这么多女人
I still don't understand why, of all the women in the world,
他却选择和我一起安定下来
he chose me to settle down with.
注意 我不是在抱怨那个
Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
单身多开心啊
That was so much fun.
拿我来说吧 我永远都不会被男人束缚
Well, I for one, will never allow myself to get tied down.
亲爱的 我们都知道你是那种喜欢捆绑的人
We all know you're the one that loves to do the tying down, sweetie.
我看过你收藏的鞭子和钢球口塞
I've seen your collection of whips and ball gags.
还有各种性感SM系列装扮
Bunnies and rabbits and stripper heels and tutus.
Tutus
Tutus?
这不像我想闪婚
It's not like I was in a rush to get married,
但当我遇见Cam的时候 我就知道了
but when I met Cam, I just knew.
对不起
Sorry.
我去拿点酒
I'll get something for that.
她还好吗
Is she going to be okay?
嗯 她会好的
Yeah, she'll be fine.
这是个众人皆知的故事
It's ancient history.
- Daphne吗 - 嗯
- Daphne? - Yeah.
Daphne 拜托 亲爱的 醒醒
Daphne, come on, honey. Wake up.
我的帽子去哪了
Where's my hat?
你肯定在这里睡着了
You must've fallen asleep out here.
Daphne 给点力啊 亲爱的 快醒醒
Daphne, come on, honey. Wake up.
干啥啊 Rachel
What? Rachel!
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表