剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人
第一季 第九集
Rhonda 帮帮我吧
Help Me, Rhonda
您找谁 有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是Molly
I'm Molly.
- Molly - Molly Trevor
- Molly? - Molly Trevor.
听你语气是找我有什么事
You say that like it's supposed to mean something to me.
你不是Eddie Gardner的太太么
Ain't you Eddie Gardner's wife?
- 有什么关系么 - 他没告诉你吗
- What's this about? - He didn't tell you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我要来的事
That I was coming.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
等等
Hold on.
这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
There's no cell service here.
进来用座机打吧
Gonna have to use the landline.
是我 Molly Eddie不在这
It's me. Molly.Eddie ain't here.
你想要我怎么做 好 行
What do you want me to do?Okay, fine.
是的 我明白了 我不聋不哑也不瞎 你放心吧
Yes, I get you. I'm not deaf, dumb or blind, you know.
就这样了
Fine.
很抱歉打扰了你
Sorry to disturb you, hon.
看来是有些误会
There's some kind of misunderstanding.
他很期待你的到来吗
Was he expecting you?
肯定不是 感谢你的好客
Apparently not.Thanks for the hospitality.
我就不打扰你了
I'll get out of your hair now.
还记得Camille Gardner吗
You all know Camille Gardner--
美丽的女人 跟很多人一样 结婚太早
a beautiful woman who, like so many, got married too young,
太仓促
too soon.
现在她过着从来没有想象过的生活
Well, now she's living a life she never imagined for herself
和施虐的丈夫漫无目的在一起
with an abusive husband and an aimless existence.
而她接下来的日子将会更糟
Oh, and her world's about to get so much worse.
Tango多美啊 不是吗
Tango's beautiful, isn't she?
接下来 做好心里准备
Well, get ready,
因为你将要看到的禽兽们
cause you're about to meet some animals
可跟美沾不上边
that aren't nearly as pretty.
Rhonda
Rhonda?
你在笑什么
What the hell are you smiling about?
我只是在想着我们的将来
I'm just thinking about our future.
你该想想刚发生的事
You should be thinking about our recent past.
为什么要自寻烦恼
Why bother?
木已成舟
What's done is done.
我期待着未来跟你在一起的日子
I'm looking to spend my future with you.
刚来个女的 跟我问Eddie的事
Some woman came,asking for Eddie.
那又怎么样
So?
我很担心
I'm worried.
听她的意思是要在这见他
She sounded like she was supposed to meet him here.
要是我是你 我会很担心的
If I were you,I'd be very concerned.
有必要吗
Why?
在你为我们俩操心的时候
When you can worry for the both of us?
这是你擅长的事 不是吗
That's what you're good at, right?
你知道 我应该担负些什么
You know, I should put something on.
为了什么
What for,
为了能放下它们的那一刻么
when you can take something off?
要是你能变成这世上的任何一个人 你想成为谁
If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be?
任何人吗
Anyone?
现实还是虚构的
Real or fictional?
都行吧
Either.
恩
Huh.
我想是Eloise
I think Eloise.
Eloise Eloise是谁
Eloise?Who the hell is Eloise?
一个住在纽约广场酒店的
A little girl that lived in a penthouse apartment
复♥式♥公♥寓♥的小姑娘
at the Plaza Hotel in New York.
哦 你这样可不象是个LALA
Wow.That's very un-dykey of you.
你呢
What about you?
恩 我不晓得
Mm, I don't know.
也许是Anne Boleyn
Maybe Anne Boleyn.
我听说她很聪明
I heard she gave great head.
天啊 你真怪
God, you're a weirdo.
你以为能在一个在活动住屋里长大的女孩儿的嘴里听到什么
What do you expect from a girl who lives in a trailer park?
你该不会是想去应门铃吧
You're not gonna go get that,are you?
我得去 不然会显得很可疑的
I have to.It'll look suspicious.
你在我屋子里干什么
What the hell are you doing in my house?
你对这个有什么感想
What's it to you?
- 我不需要 - 你的意思是吓到你了么 Gardner太太
- I don't have to-- Didn't mean to startle you, Mrs. Gardner.
抱歉再次打扰
I apologize for the intrusion again.
刚才没人应铃
When no one answered the bell,
我们就绕道后门去了 然后发现阳台门没关
we went around back and found the patio door open.
我们想你可能是出门溜个狗或什么的去了
Thought you were out walking the dogs or something
所以我们在你回来之前就在这等你
and we would wait for you to get back.
这是为了什么
What's this all about?
我跟你说过 我们来找你的丈夫
I told you, we're looking for your husband.
他不在这
He's not here.
他 他出门做生意去了
He's-- He's away on business.
胡扯 她在说谎
That's bullshit.She's lying.
Congeniality到这来是为了
What Mr. Congeniality here meant to say
在这和他见面 就在今天
is that we were supposed to meet him here, this very day.
他不在我们都有点惊讶
We're all a little surprised he ain't here.
这没什么好担心的 亲爱的
There's nothing for you to worry about, my dear.
我肯定我们不会等很久的
I'm sure we won't be waiting long.
这可能只是出了个小纰漏
It was probably Just an oversight
你丈夫是不是忘了告诉你我们要来的事
that your husband forgot to tell you we were coming.
现在
Now...
如果你不介意的话 我们是赶远路来的
if you don't mind,we have come a very long way
累坏了
and are extremely tired.
也许你能陪我们坐会儿 消磨下时间
Perhaps you'd sit with us for a bit, help pass the time.
恩 我应该上楼去换件衣服
Um, I should really go upstairs and change.
不要麻烦了 我们没有骚扰你的意思
Don't bother. We didn't mean to inconvenience you.
我可不希望因为我们到来的原因 让你特地去换衣服
I wouldn't want you to get dressed on our account.
- 我们不会待太久的 - 你还真是有双美♥腿♥啊
- We won't be here very long. - Plus you have such lovely gams.
这个词很棒 不是吗
Isn't that a great word,"gams"?
是腿的意思 Robinson教我的
It means legs.Robinson taught me that.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
我每周有六天去健身房♥
I go to the gym six days a week,
可还是不能让我的腿
and I still can't get my legs
长得别那么像树桩
looking like anything but tree stumps.
嘿 你把酒放哪了 女士
Hey, where do you keep your liquor, lady?
在水槽上的碗柜里
It's in a cupboard,above the sink.
你不打算给我倒一杯么
You gonna pour me a glass or what?
你自己去吧
Help yourself.
行 恕我自便了
Fine.Don't mind if I do.
你呢 老板
You, boss?
不用了 谢谢 Widmark先生
No thank you, Mr. Widmark.
所以
So...
Gardner太太
Mrs. Gardner.
家里除了你还有别人吗
Anyone home but you?
只有我的孩子们
Just my kids.
他们在楼上睡觉
They're upstairs sleeping.
你们能静一点吗
You should really be quiet.
没问题
All right.
我可不想吵醒他们
We wouldn't want to do anything to disturb them.
我对小人国可不感冒
Me, I'm not really a fan of the munchkins myself.
就像有那么种工作 付出多多却没有什么回报
Seems like a hell of a lot of work and not a lot of payoff.
但是这有MOLLY 她是天生的母亲
But Molly here,she is a born parent.
你都猜不到她像一个母亲一样无微不至的把我照顾得有多好
Guess that's why she does such a good job of mothering me,
对不 亲爱的
don't you, sweetheart?
当然啦
I'd like to think so.
靠 难道你找不到杯子吗 Marvin
What, you couldn't find the glasses, Marvin?
闭嘴
Shut up.
那么
So, um...
你们怎么会认识我丈夫的
how do you know my husband?
靠 这跟你有关系吗
What, is that your business?
Marvin 拜托 我们是Gardener夫人家的客人
Marvin, please. We are guests in Mrs. Gardner's home.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表