剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
不幸的是 压根就没有假的谋杀案这么一说
Unfortunately, there's nothing phony about murder.
Foster会不惜一切代价得到他想要的东西
Foster will stop at nothing to get what he wants
并将表演人生中最重要的一场演出
and must put on a performance of a lifetime.
也许这次
But maybe this time,
他会被人算计
the ruse is on him.
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
我想我们能互相帮助
I think we can help each other.
听说你们在找一个新的助手
I hear you're looking for a new assistant.
我看了你得表演 你棒极了
I've seen your act. You're very good.
但如果你得到合理的帮助的话 你会变得很伟大
But you could be great with the right help.
额 我不需要任何帮助 谢谢
Yeah, I'm not looking for any help, thank you.
我穿渔网袜很好看
I look fabulous in fishnets
但不♥穿♥更漂亮
and even better without them.
你难道不考虑下让我试镜
Won't you consider letting me audition,
或者至少递给我那条浴巾
or at least fetching me that towel?
顺便说一下 我叫Jessica
By the way, my name is Jessica.
很高兴见到你 Jessica
Pleased to meet you, Jessica.
这真是个给力的面试啊
That was a very convincing job interview.
你的推荐信无可挑剔
Your references are impeccable.
两者都很完美
Both of them.
好了 我压根儿就不需要有幻觉
Well, I don't have to have visions
就知道你注定会有所成就 Prentiss
to know you're destined for great things, Prentiss.
我只想做那伟大成功中的一小部分
I just want to be a small part of that success.
多小
How small?
我不想成为那个杀了下金蛋的鹅的人
I don't want to be the one to kill the golden goose.
我认为那足以满足每个人的要求
I think there's enough to go around for everyone.
你确定
You sure about that?
你读我的想法吧
Read my mind.
唉 我认为那不是你的想法
Yeah, I don't think that's your mind.
我知道如何得到
I know how to score
一大笔现金
some serious cash,
但是我需要你的帮助
but I need you help.
我被介绍认识了一个有钱的老女人
I was introduced to a rich old lady.
她女儿失踪了
Her daughter went missing.
她猜想可能死了
Thinks she might be dead.
她想和她女儿谈话
She wants to communicate with
在另一个世界交流下
her from beyond the grave.
你觉得你能为她们联络上吗
Think you can connect them?
恩 我想我可以
Yeah, I think I can do that.
你要做的就是让那老女人确信
All you gotta do is convince her
你可以和另一个世界交流
you can communicate with the afterworld,
只要给她们个交流的机会
set up a private reading,
她就会付钱
and she'll pay...
好吧
big time.
这很有意思
It's very interesting.
你跟你简历里的照片一点儿都不一样
You don't look anything like your profile picture.
你真的是个医生吗
Are you really a doctor?
不是
No.
你真的是个鬼神学家吗
Are you really a demonologist?
是的
Yes.
好给力
Cool.
那些神奇奥秘到底要做些什么
And how can the Amazing Mysterium
才会让你吃惊呢 亲爱的
amaze and astound you, my dear?
请告诉我你得名字
Please tell me your name.
Veronica Lombard
Veronica Lombard.
Veronica Lombard
Veronica Lombard.
Veronica Lombard
Veronica Lombard,
我将会告诉你一些你关于你自己的
I'm gonna tell you something about yourself
别人都不知道的事
that nobody else knows.
靠
Shit!
Foster 我们有麻烦了
Foster, we got a problem.
能听见我说话吗 Foster
can you hear me? Foster!
Veronica Lombard
Veronica Lombard...
抱歉 我觉得我好像
I'm sorry. I feel like I'm being
被那双美丽的眼睛分散了注意力
distracted by those lovely eyes.
额 给我点时间集中精力
Um, just give me a second to compose myself again.
哇 我从来没有过
Wow, I've never had this kind of
读心如此困难的状况
trouble getting a reading before.
你有一个神奇的
You have this amazing,
特别的气场在你周围
very special aura around you.
我预言你的将来
I predict great happiness
会得到巨大的幸福和成功
and success in your future.
哇 真幸运啊
Um, good luck. Yeah.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
Greg
Greg?
回答我
Answer me!
等我办完出院手续后 我要去玩些狂野刺♥激♥的
When I check out, I'm gonna go out something fierce.
别啊
Please don't--
清场 啊
Clear! Aah!
你是一名护士
You're a nurse.
是的,我曾是
Yes, I was.
你在医院工作
You worked at a hospital.
我换工作了 工作不顺心
I made a career change. Didn't really work out.
在医院里发生了一些事情
Something happened at the hospital.
还记得你跟我说
Remember when you told me
你想要做一些疯狂的事情吗
that you wanted to go out something fierce?
好的 猜猜看 我将会满足你的愿望
Well, guess what? You're gonna get your wish.
啊 天哪
Oh, my.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
失配一下 女士们先生们
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
中场休息
It's-- It's time for the intermission.
我不知道我是怎么办到的
I don't know how this can beappening to me.
我看到了她的过去 我看到她以前干过的事情
I saw her, I saw what she did,
而且我看到她杀了一个男人
and I saw her kill a guy.
她肯定知道了我知道了这一切
She knows that I know.
她肯定知道了
She knows I know.
我该怎么办 我现在该怎么办呢
What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do now?
你只需要告诉我
You just tell me what--
混♥蛋♥
Fucking hell!
你打我了 Jesus 你疯了吗
You hit me? Jesus! You crazy?
冷静下来
Calm the fuck down.
没有人杀人了
Nobody killed anybody.
你什么都没有看见
You didn't see anything.
那简直是天方夜谈
That was incredible.
不管怎样 你的骗局起作用了
Whatever hell scam you're pulling is working.
你看见外面那些人脸上的表情么
Did you see their faces out there?
他们开始相信了
They're eating it up.
是的 不 不 这不是骗局
Yeah-- No, no, it wasn't a scam.
我感觉到的事是真实的
What I felt out there was real.
当然是真的
Sure it was.
但现在 你需要把精力放在工作上
But now...you gotta keep your eye on the prize.
如果我们想要敲那富太太一笔的话
If we're gonna score any of that rich bitch's cash,
她需要被确保
she needs to be believe
你能够跟她死去的女儿交谈
that you can talk to her dead daughter.
所以出去完成这该死的表演
So get out there and finish the show.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
恩 好的
Yeah, okay.
很好 你已经很好的恢复过来 女士
Well, you've certainly recovered splendidly, ladies,
自从你春天去
from your spring break trip to...
San Padre 我相信
San Padre, I believe.
不 你真不应该
No, you really shouldn't have got
把那下流的纹身纹在你的
that nasty tattoo down on your...
我不会对任何人说的
I'm not gonna say in front of everybody.
并且 不 不要告诉你的父亲
And, no, do not tell your father.
晚上好
Good evening.
我懂了 沉默以对
I get it. The silent treatment.
因为你不相信
Is that because you don't believe,
亦或者怕被人知道你做过的事情吗
or is that because you do?
没关系的 你不需要告诉我什么
It's okay. You don't have to talk.
我很健谈的
I'm very gregarious.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表