剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
上面写啥了
What does it is?
它讲了一个故事
It tells a story...
关于一个美丽的天使
about a beautiful angel
引诱了大天使Samuel
who seduces the archangel Samuel,
和大天使发♥生♥关♥系♥是
and then something about it being a sin
一项原罪
to make love to an archangel...
所以天使被天堂所驱逐
so the angel was cast from heaven,
像撒旦
like Lucifer,
扔到深渊中
and thrown into the pit.
这个深渊像地狱一样
The pit's a place of hell...
狱火和痛苦
fire and pain.
于是这个美丽的天使变成了魔鬼
So the beautiful angel became a demon,
为了摆脱她永恒的痛苦
seeking only to escape her eternal agony.
我不明白 这个和我们有什么关系
I don't understand. What's that got to do with us?
她只能通过和男人做♥爱♥
She can only remain on Earth
吸收他们的生命来留在凡间
by sucking the life out of men during sex.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
我们把她放出来了
We've let her out.
她在这个房♥子的某个角落
She's somewhere in this house.
这只是个故事 不可能是真的
That's just a story. It can't be true.
你不这么认为吗
You don't think so?
不
No.
你还记得
Do you remember...
你说我是个可人儿的时候
when you said that I was a hottie?
我是认真的
I meant it.
当我第一次见到你的时候就想要了
I've wanted from the first time I saw you.
让姐看看你有什么能耐
Then show me.
你在床上的技术让你像个恶魔
You fuck like a demon.
没错
Exactly.
见鬼 我要离开这里
Fuck this! I'm outta here!
- Susan - RJ
- Susan? - RJ!
这是Holly的书 你见到她了么
It's Holly's book. Have you seen her?
我见到个P啊
I haven't seen shit.
监视器挂了 我已经急得团团转了
Monitors went down and I've been sitting around with my thumb in my ass.
等下 你也没见到Lex和Tom
Wait, so you haven't seen Lex or Tom either?
我以为他们都在这儿
I thought they were all in here.
如果我读到的是真♥相♥
If what I read is true,
我们最好立刻召集大家离开这栋房♥子
we gotta get everybody out of this house right now.
我无所谓 本来我一开始也没想来这儿
Fine with me. I never wanted to be here in the first place!
去查看下客房♥ 看你能不能找到Holly
Go out to the guest house and see if you can find Holly.
我去检查下楼上 好伐
I'll check upstairs. Okay?
我们不是应该呆在一起么
Shouldn't we stick together?
不 没时间了 快去
No. No time. Now go!
Holly
Holly?
Holly
Holly?
你在找我么
Were you looking for me?
嗯哪
Yeah.
Susan拿到了你的书
Susan's got your book.
她想要离开这里
She wants to bail outta here.
是嘛
Does she?
我知道你想进行这个驱魔和其他的仪式
I know you want to do this exorcism and everything,
但我想她是对的
but I think she's right.
我们最好TMD离开这地方
We gotta get the hell out of Dodge.
我认为没这个必要了
I don't think that's going to be necessary.
离她远点 RJ
Stay away from her, RJ.
她被附体了 她杀死了Lex和Tomt
She's possessed.She killed Lex and Tom!
- 啥 - 他们都挂了 RJ
- What? - They're both dead, RJ!
别这么没教养的样
Don't be deprived.
如果你想 我可以把自己交给你
You can have me if you want.
谢了 不过我们不是应该先互相小了解下么
Thanks, but shouldn't we get to know each other a little first?
那咱们现在就开始吧
Let's start now.
我驱逐你 所有污秽
I exorcise you, all foul breath,
所有邪力
all satanic powers,
所有可憎的恶魔
all demons infernal,
所有恶魔的集♥合♥统一体
all assembly and sector of the devil,
Holly
Holly?
发生了神马事情
What happened?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
我想我刚刚把你折腾的够呛
I think I just beat the hell out of you.
谢谢你 我想
Thanks... I think.
MD
Shit!
很高兴离开那鬼地方
Sure glad to be out of that place.
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
你是否相信有鬼魂或是恶魔
Do you believe in ghosts or demons?
你认为他们有可能进入到我们这个世界么
Do you think it possible for them to enter our world?
也许下次你遇到一个女孩儿
Maybe the next time you meet a girl
太过完美以至于不似真实
that seems too good to be true,
她很可能就是终极的蛇蝎美人
she may very well be the ultimate femme fatale.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表