剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人 第六集 少女已死
Femme Fatales Girls Gone Dead
来 我出二十块打赌你说不出来
Okay, here's one.20 bucks says you can't name
七个小矮人的名字
all seven dwarves.
Easy Dopey Sleepy Sexy Drunky
Easy, Dopey, Sleepy,Sexy, Drunky--
- 你说Sexy - Charming
- What? Sexy -...Charming.
不对 才不是叫这个
No, that's not it.
- 谁知道呢 - 这问题本来就有毛病
- Whatever. - It's a loaded question.
- 我出四十赌你也说不出来 - 听好了 看我连珠而出
- You do it for 40. - Ready? Like a Gatling gun.
Dopey Doc Sleepy Sneezy 呃
Dopey, Doc, Sleepy,Sneezy, uh--
你欠我四十块了
You owe me 40 bucks.
- 开工了 - 我爱死这个工作了
Let's get to work.Love this job.
你带了信封吧
You got the envelope?
恩 就在这呢
Yeah, I got it right here.
我们是来把你们捧到天上去的
We're here to make you famous.
心理学家指出 大脑会不断成长
Psychologists believe that the brain doesn't stop maturing
直到二十岁左右
until we're well into our twenties.
这对一个刚满十八岁的女孩儿意味着什么呢
What does that mean for a girl who's turned 18?
法律上 已经成年了
Legally, she's an adult,
可她的大脑还没有
yet she still has a brain that's--
恩 还没有熟透呢
well, let's just say a brain that's not fully cooked.
我猜这就是我们为什么要上大学的原因了
I guess that's why we go away to college.
它就象一个孵化器
It's like an incubator--
这样一个地方 即能保障我们的安全又可以给脑袋加加热
a place to keep our bodies safe and our brains baking
直到我们能作出
until we're able to make
理性而智慧的选择
informed, intelligent choices.
可当我们的身体早已跃跃欲试
But what happens when our bodies are ready, willing, and able,
而脑袋还发育成熟到
yet our mindsare not mature enough
做出正确的抉择
to make these right decisions,
特别是不要惑于那些友善的笑容
especially when faced with a friendly smile,
或是诸如T恤衫这样充满诱惑力的
and irresistible temptations like a T-shirt,
或者还有更糟的
or worse...
塑料做的项链
plastic beads?
你不能作出这样的期许
You can't expect a girl
一个自己都不知道在想什么的女孩
whose body that's trying to catch up to its brain
能清楚明白后果是什么概念
to understand concepts like consequences,
特别是在酒精
particularly with a little booze involved,
那柔和的灯光
and some soft light,
还有一个扛着摄影机的帅哥的诱惑下
and a charming man with a camera.
我是 Tiffany 联谊会的会长
I'm Tiffany, president of the sorority.
- 我是Jay Roma - 久仰大名
- I'm Jay Roma. - We know who you are.
你可有名了
You're famous!
更接近于声名狼籍吧
Infamous is more like it.
这位是Kip 还算能帮得上忙的小摄影师
This is Kip, my crude yet competent cameraman.
你好 我是Erida
Hello.I'm Erida.
- Erida - Erida 这是个新名字
- Erida? - Erida? That's a new one.
事实上这是老名字了 我的名字源于一位希腊女神
It's an old one, actually.I'm named after a Greek goddess.
性感的图书管♥理♥员♥之神么
The goddess of sexy librarians?
就因为这眼镜么 你还真可爱
'Cause of the glasses? Cute.
- 你的芳名是 - Alexis 联谊会的秘书
- And you are? - Alexis. Social secretary.
这个派对是我策划的
I plan the parties.
你好啊 Alexis
Hi, Alexis.
你们觉得这地方怎么样
Did you find the place okay?
地方有一点小偏 但我们还是找到了
Got a little lost,but we're here now.
你不是姐妹会成员 所以找不到地方也是正常的
You're not on sorority row,so it as a bit confusing.
我想我们应该先谈谈生意的事
So maybe we should get down to business first?
给我 钱我负责管
I'll take that.I'm sorority treasurer.
- 这里是一万 你可以数数 - 我们信得过你
Ten grand. You can count it.We trust you.
你从火坑里把我们捞了出来
You saved us from foreclosure.
救了我们的屁屁 不是么
You're saving our asses,you know.
我迫不及待想看看这些可爱的小屁屁了
Can't wait to see those cute asses.
我该找个太监来当摄影师的
I should have hired a eunuch.
- 饶了他吧 - Eunuch是谁
- Forgive him.- Who's Eunuch?
是你永远不想认识的人 Alexis
No one you'd ever want to meet, Alexis.
可是在这种布置得不知道像面包店还是洗车场的地方
So whatever happened to a bake sale
能发生什么事呢
or a car wash?
我们不会让你用一万块就买♥♥点饼干的
You can't make ten grand baking cookies.
好 我们不介意帮帮忙 你们知道该怎么做么
Well, we're happy to help.Do you know how this works?
我们先去看看女孩儿们吧
Let's meet the girls.
我保证这世上没有比这更热辣的派对了
I guarantee there is not a hotter party in the world
没有别的地方比这儿更好了
and no place I'd rather be than right here
只要身边有这些Theta Alpha Nu的女孩在
with the girls of Theta Alpha Nu!
注:Theta Alpha Nu 希腊语 著名的国际女权组织
十个热辣得冒烟的美女在此向你敬礼
Ten smoking hot coeds and yours truly!
我好象真的碰到了一群疯狂的小妞啊
I got a feeling we're gonna see some truly Crazy Chick!
让我们看看到底有多疯吧
Let's find out just how crazy!
- 这段怎么样 - 不错
- How was that? - That was good.
- 那就好 我们要开始派对吧 - 马上
- All right, let's get this party started.- Right on.
好极了 打屁♥股♥ 多做点这样的动作
Yeah, spank--More of that stuff.
你看到了么 这就是我们要的
You see that stuff? That's what we're looking for.
来 美女们 把你们的生钱工具摇起来
Come on, girls,shake your money makers.
开始
Let's go.
酒是免费的 美女们 给我喝起来
Drinks are free, girls.Drink up.
好耶
Yeah!
穿红衬衣的那小妞是谁
Who's that in the red shirt?
对了 晃起来 宝贝儿 让它们晃起来
Yeah, shake 'em, baby.Shake 'em.
酒还多着呢 大家喝起来
Lotta dimes here, girls.Drink up.
好极了 大口喝吧 这是放纵的时刻
Yeah! Chug-a-lug!Party time!
继续 美女们 过来Kip 别把这个漏了
Get it going, girls.Come on, Kip, don't miss it.
好极了 女士们 女士们
Yeah, ladies! Ladies!
继续 不管怎么样这首先是个派对
Keep it going.It's a party. Whatever.
主席小姐 你能帮我去那边
Madame President,I need you to go over there--
- 行吗? - 交给我吧
- All right? - Leave it to me.
这是Jeannie和Betty
Jeannie and Betty.
美女们你们准备好挣这笔钱了么
You girls ready to earn that money?
还不错
All right.
到床上去吧
On the bed.
这儿
Here.
甜酒
SoCo?
这是干嘛 当老娘是高中生么
What is this,high school?
换这瓶
Here.
直接用瓶子喝吗
Drinking from the bottle?
我以为你们这些Theta girls会有很多规矩呢
I thought you Theta girls had more manners.
我觉得她们不用我来照看
I don't think they need a chaperone.
这算什么 教会学校么
What is this, Sunday school?
美女们 连Kip看了你们都硬不起来
Girls, you're making even Kip soft.
动点真格的
Get into it.
恩 他们比想象中好骗
Well, they didn't need much coaxing.
那个摄像机怎么样
What is it about a video camera that would make
可以使其他方面很理智的女孩会变得这么狂野
an otherwise reasonable girl act like this?
把你该死的上衣脱掉
Take your fucking tops off.
我们疯了么
Are we crazy?
不 我们一点也不
No, we're not.
我很清楚我们在做什么
We know exactly what we're doing.
是吗
Do we?
快点
Come on!
我不知道我是否可以这个
I don't know if I can go through with this.
喂 你不认为有点迟了吗
Um, hello? A little late, don't you think?
好吧 Emily 已经开始摄影了
Yeah, Emily.The camera's rolling.
我不想成为一个婊♥子♥ 但是我们已经立了一个约定了
I don't want to be a bitch, Em,but we signed an oath.
我们都在里面
We're all in this together.
- 我可以吃一些那个吗 - 不行
- Can I have some of those? - No.
一切都会变好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
这是个好机会
This is a great opportunity.
那些都是值得的
It will be worth it.
什么时候轮到我们
When is it our turn?
冷静 我们都会得到机会
Calm down. We'll all get our chance.
只做他们说的
Let's just do what they ask.
那样我们就可以得到报酬了
That's what we're getting paid for.
- 她们表现得怎么样 - Tiffany 我不想显得很小气
- How'd they do? - Tiffany, I don't mean to seem petty,
我们说好了是10个女生的 我只看到9个
but our deal was for 10 girls and I only see 9.
是10个 Caroline 在她的房♥间里
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表