剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
What treatment? We don't even know what it is.
今天就带我走
Get me outta here, today.
现在
Now.
我只想先离开这里 就这样
I just need a break, that's all.
我来是跟你说一件事
I came to tell you something--
你不愿意听到的
something you're not gonna like.
怎么样 家庭团聚
How'd the grand reunion go?
她和我分手了 因为另外一个男人
She dumped me for another guy.
实在对不起
I'm sorry. Really.
我想睡一会 Linds
I'm going to sleep, Linds.
别萎靡不振的
Don't be lame.
来 我们去看看Doug在干什么
Come on. Let's go spy on Doug.
也许他正在床上和淫♥荡♥的小护士OOXX
See if he's really doing the mattress mambo with Nurse Nasty.
他不会 相信我
Trust me, he isn't.
好吧 我自己去瞧瞧
Well, I'm gonna check on him.
如果我发现他不过是在打手♥枪♥ 我就杀了他
If I find him jerking off, I'm gonna kill him.
你在不来我就放弃了
I was about to give up on you.
嘿 医生 Doug在哪里
Hey, Doctor, where's Doug?
回家了
Home.
我昨天晚上给他开了出院单
I discharged him last night.
我们确定她没有必要见他
We were assured she would not have to see him.
她的情况不能在受更大的刺♥激♥了
She cannot be further distressed in her condition.
恩 我们将给他们俩立刻安排
Mm-hmm. We'll have them both prepped
手术 Chandler医生
for surgery, Dr. Chandler.
这里没有摄像头 我们可以在这说
No cameras. We can talk.
Doug所有的东西都不见了就好象他从来没有来过这里一样
All of Doug's stuff is gone, like he was never even here.
Grace和Doug都是这样
Yeah. Grace and Doug.
这也不是第一次有人失踪了
And that's not the first to go missing.
今天有两个新的病人到这里了
Two new patients arrived today--
一个老男人 还有一个老妇人
an old man and an old lady.
每次有病人来的时候 我们中就会有人回家去
Every time a patient arrives, one of us goes home.
我好害怕啊
And I'm afraid.
如果这次轮到我们失踪了呢
What if it's us this time?
Linds 我觉得你太多疑了
I think you're being paranoid, Linds.
Doug和我第一次好奇接受哪种治疗的时候
Doug and I-- we once snuck a peek at our charts
我们曾经偷瞄过一眼我们的治疗计划
back when we were first curious what the treatment was.
上面怎么写的
What was in them?
我的都是关于肺部的
Mine was all about my lungs.
Doug
And Doug--
他的是跟肾脏有关的
his was about his kidneys.
我们应该有卟啉症
We're supposed to have porphyria.
可是为什么没有神经病变
So why was there nothing about neuropathy,
和血红蛋白计数呢
hemoglobin counts?
我们必须离开这家诊所
We have to get out of this clinic.
那治疗怎么办
What about the treatments?
我很乐意抓住这次的机会
I'm willing to take my chances.
你也应该这样
And you should, too.
拜托你了
Please...
跟我来吧
Please come with me.
我
I'm...
你第一天来这里的时候我就就想吻你了
I wanted to do that since the first day you came here.
对不起
Sorry.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
答应我吧
Promise me...
答应我 我们会一起离开这里的
Promise me that we're gonna get out of here together.
今天该轮到Lindsey Brigman和Logan Cale
Schedule Lindsey Brigman and Logan Cale
进行特殊治疗了
for extra treatment today.
Lindsey 有什么不对的么
Is something wrong,Lindsey?
我只是很期待回家
I'm just looking forward to going home
然后被治好
and being cured,
像Doug一样
like Doug.
很快
Soon.
马上就会了
Very soon.
把她带到手术室去 马上给她准备做外科手术
Get her to the OR. Prep her for surgery, stat.
注:①OR 即Operating Room 手术室;
②stat 拉丁语statim的简写,与immediately意义相同,马上、立刻
Logan
Logan!
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
这不是一家诊所
This isn't a clinic.
上那看看
In there!
不
No.
他们会杀了我的
They were gonna kill me.
我很高兴我们不需要你的大脑
I'm glad we don't need your brain.
Chandler医生 你在这里干什么
Dr. Chandler,what are you doing here?
他们为了我们身体的器官杀掉我们
They're killing us for spare parts.
亲爱的 说的太对了
Bravo, my dear.
终于明白了
Finally.
我从来就没病 对吗
I was never sick,was I?
只是有点砷中毒
Just a little arsenic poisoning
才引起的病理学变化
to induce the pathology.
为什么你要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
为了钱
Money.
但是从谁那里拿钱呢
But from who?
Logan 从你母亲那里
Your mother, Logan.
我妈妈已经死了
My mother's dead.
不 孩子
No, boy.
你的亲生母亲
Your real mother.
Linds 我们必须马上离开这里
We're getting out of here, Linds,now.
你母亲是一个非常令人讨厌的女人
Your mother is a very sick woman.
都给我后退 我会打爆他的头得
Back off! I'll blow his head off!
Logan 她给了你生命
She gave you life, Logan.
现在她想要回来
Now she needs it back.
草泥马 你们所有人
Fuck you! All of you!
他们是不会让你完整地
They're not going to let you
走出这里的
walk out of here with the merchandise.
没有它 你是不可能走路的
And you can't walk without it.
Logan 求你救救我
Logan, please help me.
救我啊 他们会杀了我的
Please help me.They're gonna kill me.
Jessica
Jessica.
Logan不要啊 我们快走吧
Don't Logan. Let's just go.
求你了 Logan
Please, Logan. Please.
Logan 是他们逼我这么做的
They forced me to,Logan.
我爱你
I love you.
Linds 对不起
I'm sorry, Linds.
我做不到
I can't.
不要伤害她
Don't hurt her.
放了她
Let her go.
啧啧啧 Logan啊
Tsk. Aw, Logan.
难道你从来没想过是谁给你下毒的吗
Haven't you guessed who was poisoning you?
我还以为你爱我
I thought you loved me.
不可能 我从来没爱过你
No. Never.
但我要对你说
But I will say this for you--
你的心太好了
you have a very good heart.
他们说心在哪 家就在哪
They say home is where the heart is,
可是对Logan Cale来说太不幸了
and unfortunately for Logan Cale,
这一切都太可怕了
this was all too true,
也证明了没有什么是钱买♥♥不到的
proving you can truly buy anything for the right price.
如果今晚的故事蕴含着某种寓意
And if there's a moral to tonight's story
你发现自己生病了 卧床不起
and you find yourself sick and bedridden
要治疗的话
and might need to resort
可能需要借助于一些非常手段
to desperate measures for a cure,
我想提个非常低调的建议
I make this very humble suggestion:
听听其他人的意见吧
get a second opinion.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表