剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
to make it look like it was actually happening,
就像我当初是清醒的 并且很享受
like I was awake and I was enjoying it?
然后你会发电子邮件给Cam
And you were going to e-mail that it to Cam
这样他就会取消婚礼
so he'd call off the wedding.
而你就能继承那笔信托基金了
And you would be next in line for the trust fund.
Kim
Kim,
你真的杀了这可怜的家伙
did you really murder this poor guy?
这也叫可怜的家伙么
"Poor guy"? "Poor guy"?
哦 算了吧 Cam 别再TMD装腔作势惺惺作态了
Oh, come on, Cam. Get off your high fucking horse.
可怜的家伙 他只是一个俗不可耐的脱衣舞男
"Poor guy." He was just some sleazy stripper.
反正 这都是他自找的
Anyways, it was his own fault.
没打算让任何人受伤害的
No one was supposed to get hurt.
但是这混球贪得无厌
But the bastard got greedy.
放P 顶级淫棍在这
That was shit. This is grade-A cock right here.
TMD我是职业的 宝贝
I'm a fucking pro, baby.
他要求要一半遗产
He demanded half of the money,
威胁我 他要在你和Rachel面前揭发我
threatened to expose me to you and Rachel.
5百万成交 就这样了吧
Five million dollars, and then that was it.
- 我认为我应该得到更多 - 我可不觉得那是你应得的
- I think I deserve a tip on top of that. - I don't think you do.
- 付小费是理所当然的 - 我们在这里谈论500万
- Sometimes it's nice to tip. - We're talking five million dollars here.
除此之外 我还要多要100美元
I'm talking one million dollars more on top of that.
所以我为了封口 才妥协了
So I just agreed to shut him up.
别这样嘛
But come on.
我只是不希望把500万交给
I wasn't just gonna hand over five million dollars
某个混帐消防员
to some lame-ass cock-jock fireman.
所以我给他喝了一杯和Rachel一样的特调鸡尾酒
So I made him the same special cocktail that I made Rachel,
然后我让他没有时间去做其他事直到药起作用
and I kept him busy until it took effect.
然后我就能
And I could handle
一劳永逸的搞定这件事
this problem once and for all.
但是这结果
But it turned out to be
比我预料中的还要完美
a much better plan than I anticipated.
因为偷♥情♥是一♥码♥事
Because cheating is one thing,
在你结婚前夜的
but accidentally killing a trick
性♥爱♥游戏导致的意外谋杀
during a sex game gone wrong the night before your wedding--
在那种情况下
Well, there's just no way
Cam是不可能说出我愿意的
that Cam was ever gonna say "I do."
那不是对她说的
Not to her.
难怪你会报♥警♥
No wonder you wanted to call the cops.
你知道这对我很不利
You knew it looked bad for me.
我只是做了我必须做的
I did what I had to do.
我的意思是 我们在这讨论的是1000万
I mean, we're talking ten million dollars here.
这不公平
It's not fair.
好吧 我曾经是一个好女孩
Okay, I was the good girl.
我每周日都去奶奶家
I went to Nana's house every Sunday.
我记得她生日 但他不记得
I remembered her birthdays. He didn't.
我是唯一一个成绩全部得A的
I was the one that got straight A's.
我曾是个乖乖女
I was the good girl.
但这婊♥子♥把所有都留给他
But the bitch left it all to him.
认为他能改变
Thought he could change.
但是钱没有改变他 Rachel
But it wasn't the money that changed him, Rachel.
而是你
It was you.
你这件小衣服
Your little Frederick's of Hollywood number--
是防缩水的吗
was it preshrunk?
不
No.
你是世界上最恶毒的伴娘
Worst maid of honor ever.
我猜我不会给你送上祝酒词了
So I guess I won't be giving you my toast.
Kim 严肃点 你杀了人
Kim, this is serious. You killed someone.
我知道
I know.
但我也知道 你是什么样的人 Cam
But I also know what kind of man you are, Cam,
你会花光那1000万
and you'll spend most of that ten million dollars
然后去请最好的医生和律师把我保释出来
on the best doctors and lawyers to get me off.
我们会再见面的
I'll see you again.
很快
Soon.
哦 你给我留的蛋糕吗
Oh, and will you save me some cake?
你知道我最喜欢蛋糕了
You know how I love me some cake.
我会来看你的
I'll come visit you.
我会给你带着蛋糕
I'll get you the cake.
不 不
No. No.
对于新娘和新郎来说这是最忌讳的
It's been said it's bad luck for a bride and groom
在结婚典礼之前见对方
to see each other before the wedding.
尽管如此 在他们共同经历了这样一天之后
Although, after the day they've had,
我不怪Rachel或是Cam
I don't blame Rachel or Cam
把这个警告抛到脑后
for throwing caution to the wind.
作为经验教训
As for lessons learned,
对女人来说这是个古老的问题了
it's an age-old question for women:
你是为爱情结婚还是为金钱结婚
Do you marry for love or for money?
幸运的是 虽然 对于Rachel Worth
Luckily, though, for Rachel Worth,
今天她没有必要去选择
today she doesn't have to choose.
感谢
Mahalo.
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表