剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
蛇蝎美人 第七集 鬼上身
Femme Fatales Haunted
一九二四年
The year was 1924.
Edward Lomax 是一个大财阀家族的富二代
Edward Lomax, the bored heir to a robber baron's empire
痴迷于Aleister Crowley的神秘学
and obsessed with the work of Aleister Crowley,
他在一次前往东欧的旅程中
acquired a genuine grimoire
得到了一本真正的魔典
during a trip to Eastern Europe.
这个纨绔子弟胡乱地使用了一个危险的
The decadent fools were messing with a dangerous
古代咒语 打开了地狱之门
ancient spell that opened a gateway to the underworld.
你真以为你能召唤一只活生生的恶魔出来吗
Do you really think you can summon an actual demon, Eddie boy?
我当然希望能召唤出来了
I certainly hope so.
我可是花了大价钱跟吉普塞人买♥♥的这本书
I paid that old gypsy plenty for this book.
这咒语不管用
The incantation didn't work.
那个吉普塞贱♥人♥把我给坑了
That gypsy bitch swindled me.
闭上你的嘴来干我 傻小子
Shut up and fuck me,you silly boy.
我终于自♥由♥啦
At last I'm free.
我终于自♥由♥啦
At last I'm free.
Abigail在她的日记里
Abigail wrote these stories
写下了这些故事
down in her diary,
在日记里她还称自己在杀死Edward的时候
also claiming that she was possessed
是被恶魔附体了
when she killed Edward.
然后她自杀了
And then she killed herself.
在我看来 她像是个偏执型的精神分♥裂♥症患者
Sounds to me like she was a paranoid schizophrenic.
看来她需要一个心理医生
Sounds to me like she needed a shrink,
一个非常专业的心理医生
a very good shrink.
也许她说的是真的呢
Or maybe she was telling the truth.
几个世纪以来这房♥子一直归Lomax家族所有
The house has belonged to the Lomax family for centuries.
直到1924年的那天晚上
Ever since that night in 1924,
这里开始与超自然现象联♥系♥起来
it's been associated with paranormal phenomena,
不知所踪的人
missing persons,
还有一系列诡异而恐怖的谋杀案
and a bizarre series of gruesome murders.
多年来灵媒们一直想研究这所房♥子
Psychics have wanted to investigate the house for years.
而我是第一个被他们允许进入其中的
I am the first that they've allowed inside.
是因为你作为灵媒的声誉太高才让你来卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的么
Was it your slammin' rep as a medium that sold them,
还是说他们只是喜欢性感的博士小姐呢
or do they just like hot PhDs?
注:Ph.D. = Philosophiae Doctor 哲学博士(拉丁语)
你就不能改改吗
Do you ever quit?
你必须得原谅他 Brown博士
You'll have to excuse him,Dr. Brown.
他得了重病
He has a terrible affliction.
我还记得这病在拉丁语里的名称是大混球
In Latin, I believe it's referred to as totalaous assaholous.
我相信Lomax家的这所房♥子闹鬼
I believe the Lomax house is haunted...
而且就是那只
and by the same demon
九十多年前被Edward和Abigail召唤出来的恶魔
that Edward and Abigail summoned over 90 years ago.
我想在今晚进行一次降神仪式
I want to do a séance tonight
来证明由始至终那些怀疑论者们都是错的
to prove once and for all that the skeptics are wrong,
鬼魂一直出现在我们身边
and the spirits do live amongst us.
为什么要我们参与
Why involve us then?
如果我说了算的话 我可不会这么做
If it were up to me,I wouldn't,
但是这房♥子的主人坚持要这样
but the property owner insisted.
你们的节目《Fright Finders》很出名
You have a very popular show, your Fright Finders.
他希望你们加入 把我发现的事情记录下来然后报导出去
He wants you to go in and document everything that I find for broadcast.
我们唯一会记录到的事情是你自己怎么犯二
The only thing we're gonna document is you making a fool out of yourself.
但节目收视率肯定能大杀四方
But the show will kill in the ratings
在动漫控中也能占一席之地
and make for a great panel at Comic-Con.
你们说呢
What do you guys say?
我们加入
I guess we're in.
Holly 我希望我们能证明你是对的
I hope we prove you right, Holly.
只有鬼真的咬他屁♥股♥了 Lex才会知道真有鬼存在
Lex wouldn't know a ghost if it bit him on the ass.
你的话深深地伤害了我的感情 Susan
That remark would have really hurt my feelings, Susan,
如果我有的话
if I had any.
那就这么定了 大约九十分钟后
Then it's settled.The owner will meet us there
房♥子的主人会在那跟我们见一面
in ninety minutes.
你怎么这么肯定我们会答应
How could you be so sure we'd say yes?
我可是灵媒 不记得了么
I'm a psychic, remember?
五间卧室 三个半浴室
Five bedrooms,three and a half bathrooms,
游泳池 还有一间额外的客房♥
a swimming pool,and a bonus guest house...
如果这房♥子没闹鬼的话
This house would be a real steal,
还真是个及时行乐的好地方
if it weren't haunted.
可是你怎么证明它存不存在呢
But how can you prove that? Or disprove it?
要是你 可愿意住在这么一个
And would you live in a house
流传着这种故事的屋子里么
with that kind of storied reputation?
就算只待一个晚上
Would you even spend one night?
你们这些进入这里的人 也会放弃所有的希望
Abandon all hope,ye who enter here.
我们将要进入这间传说中的Lomax大宅了
We are about to enter the legendary Lomax House,
著名的灵媒和恶魔学家Holly Brown博士
where famous medium and demonologist, Dr. Holly Brown,
会在这里尝试与在谣传中
will attempt to contact the spirits
已经害死了十几个人的灵体接触
that are rumored to have murdered over a dozen people here.
这可能是迄今为止
It could be the most dangerous assignment
我们超自然现象调查小组
that our crack team of supernatural investigators
敢去染指的最危险的任务了
has ever dared to tackle.
停
Cut.
不错
Sweet.
这地方看起来真像《Scooby-Doo》里的某个场景
This place looks like something out of an old Scooby-Doo episode.
注:Scooby-Doo 《史酷比》 2002年Ra ja Snell的电影 讲述专门负责侦破灵异事件的五人小组的故事
要不是为了你们这几个疯小子
"I woulda gotten away with it
我肯定会离这远远的
if it wasn't for those meddling kids."
注:引用电影 Scooby-Doo 《史酷比》原文台词
Zoinks
Zoinks!
你俩在说什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
嗨 我是Tom Lomax 我是这屋子的主人
Hi, Tom Lomax. I'm the owner of the place.
真的吗 我还以为你会更苍老一些的
Really? I figured you'd be older.
好吧 其实我是在两年前继承的
Well, I inherited a couple years ago.
我不能租掉它 我也不能卖♥♥掉它
I can't rent it,I can't sell it.
多亏了这该死的互联网
Thanks to the fucking Internet,
地球人都知道它的好名声
everyone on the planet knows about its reputation.
我叫Lex
I'm Lex.
这些都是我的同事
These are my associates,
Susan 还有RJ
Susan and RJ.
感谢你允许我们来记录
Thanks for allowing us to document
这个超自然学历史上
this very important event
- 非常重要的事件 - 你可以别废话了
- in the history of parapsychology. - You can cut the crap.
你和我都知道
You and I both know those stories
那些关于我曾祖父召唤恶魔的故事
about my great-grandfather summoning demons,
都是胡说八道的
it's nonsense.
Lomax先生 这可是非常不健康的一种态度
Very unhealthy attitude, Mister Lomax.
你肯定就是那个电♥话♥里跟我聊的灵媒了
You must be the psychic I talked to on the phone.
Holly Brown
Holly Brown.
那你告诉我 在1968年
So tell me, is it true
有七具男性木乃伊尸体
that mummified bodies of seven men
在这栋房♥子里被发现了 这是真的吗
were found in the house in 1968,
但你家人却通过警方的势力掩盖了这个事实
and that your family had it covered up by the police?
关于那个事情 我是真的不知道
I don't really know anything about that.
我在1980年才出生的
I was born in 1980.
我叔叔把这地方和巨大的一笔财产的税单一起留给了我
My uncle left me this place, along with a huge property tax bill,
这就是我需要尽快卖♥♥掉它的原因
which is why I need to sell it ASAP.
注:ASAP = as soon as possible
我希望在你们的节目播出之后
I'm hoping that after your show airs,
人们就会发现 原来这只是一幢普通的房♥子
people will see it's just an ordinary house,
而不是什么闹鬼的鬼屋
not the Amityville Horror,
注:The Amityville Horror《鬼哭神嚎》 2005年恐怖电影 本剧引用了电影中那幢三层别♥墅♥的名字
我还能赚上几笔
and I can get some real offers.
如果我们证实这间屋子真的闹鬼 那该咋办啊
What happens if we prove this home is really haunted?
我会写信给圣诞老人 让他买♥♥下来
I'll write a letter to Santa Claus and ask him to buy it.
告诉圣诞老人 在我十二岁的时候 他还欠我一个擎天柱模型呢
Tell Santa that he still owes me an Optimus Prime from when I was 12.
注:Optimus Prime《Transformers》变形金刚主角擎天柱
我们马上进去布置一下设备吧
Let's get the equipment inside pronto.
别担心 我不怕没有鬼魂出没
Don't worry, I ain't afraid of no ghosts.
你本该担心的
You should be.
红外线摄影机就位
Infrared cameras ready.
超自然电子感应麦克风就绪
EVP sensitive microphones online.
注:EVP = Electronic Voice Phenomenon 超自然电子异象
流质磁探测器
Magnetic flux ectoplasm detector
已被激活 校准
is activated and calibrated.
广谱放射检测监控
Broad spectrum radiation monitors
和激光温度计也准备好了
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表