剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表
Daphne 昨晚发生了什么
Daphne, what happened last night?
我记得我在泳池旁喝饮料
I remember having drinks by the pool,
然后我就一片空白了
and then everything after that is a complete blank.
我们玩的很高兴 昨晚就发生了这些
We had a pretty good time. That's what happened.
你知道Sharon和Kim在哪么
Do you know where Sharon and Kim are?
- 他们没在自己房♥间么 - 不在
- They're not in their rooms? - No.
好吧 我需要你现在起来 然后跟我走 可以么
Okay, I need you to get up and come with me. Okay?
- 嗯 -Daphne Daphne
- Nuh-uh.- Daphne. Daphne!
- Daphne 起来 - 好吧 我来了
- Daphne! Up! - Okay, I'm com--
我马上就来
Okay, I'm coming.
啧啧 我们等会再拿那个帽子吧
Come on. We'll get the hat.
快来 快来 我要给你看点东西
Come on. Come on. I have to show you something.
不好
Not good.
嘘 安静点
Shh.
天哪 他在这里干嘛呢
Oh, Jesus, what is he doing here?
他是谁
Who is he?
那个脱衣舞男
The stripper.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
- 我还以为他挂掉了 - 是啊
- I think he's dead. - Yes.
你做了啥事
What did you do?
- 你们两个 - 不
- Did you two - No!
Rachel
Rachel.
我觉得没做啥
I don't think so.
天哪 哥们 太不幸了
Gosh. Oh, boy, this is bad.
看看他脖子上的痕迹
Look at the mark on his neck. Well...
- 他看上去像是被勒死的 - 被勒死么
- It looks like he was strangled. - Strangled?
有人来这里 然后把他谋杀了啊
Somebody came in here and killed him?
你记得他昨晚出现过么
So you remember him showing up last night?
我当然记得他了
Of course I remember him.
他本来是作为惊喜出现的 但你那时候已经喝得神志不清了
He was a surprise, but you were already pretty wasted by then.
嗨 你走那么快干嘛
Hey, where you going so fast?
拜托 你这身装备是啥情况
Come on. What's with the outfit?
我以为你会打扮的想警♥察♥一样的
I thought you were coming dressed as a policeman.
是啊 女孩子们在最后一个单身派对上总会非常激♥情♥的
Yeah. The girls at the last party got a little too excited.
由于太过兴奋 我是说她们把我的制♥服♥撕碎了
And by too excited, I meant they ripped my uniform
因为她们迫不及待的想要跟我KJ
because they couldn't wait to suck my dick.
但我不得不即兴发挥
But I had to improvise.
我很想知道 我们能把这套制♥服♥弄破到什么地步
I wonder what kind of damage we're gonna do to this uniform.
我们该开始了 我是以小时收费的
We should get started. I'm hourly.
我喜欢吊裤带
I like the suspenders.
是吗 很有弹性的
Yeah? They're stretchy.
嗨 女孩们
Hey, girls!
有没有闻到啥东西着了
You smell something burning?
宝贝 这儿着火了
The fire's over here, baby! Whoo!
谁
Who's that?
谁啊
Oh! Who is that?
到底是谁
Who is this?
先给你占个地儿
A spot for you right here.
小妞躺上来吧
Shoots on the rocks. Shoots on the rocks.
我不想这么做
I don't have to.
美女们 把我衣服脱♥光♥吧
Oh, pretty girls, take my clothes off.
解开我的纽扣 宝贝
Loosen up my buttons, baby.
那就是我说的
That's what I'm talking about.
- 吊带裤也解开了 这下面是啥 - 我不知道
- There goes the suspenders. What's under here? - I don't know.
也可能是个小鸡鸡
It might be a dick!
是一号♥房♥门后面的小鸡鸡
Oh, it's a dick behind door one!
我是来自未来的茶包机器人
It's the teabag robot from the future.
注:Teabag 引申意义To lower one’s testicles into the mouth of another person,or onto the face or head of another person
我是来自未来的
Uh-oh. I'm from the future
给单身女子的茶包
to teabag the bachelorette.
哦 买♥♥嘎的
Oh, my God!
啧啧 是茶包机器人哎
Whoo! Yeah, it's the teabag robot!
哦 买♥♥嘎的
Ah, yeah! Oh, my God!
哦 哦 咬它
Oh! Oh! Bite it!
火已经扑灭了
The fire is out! The fire is out! Whoo!
我啥都想不起来了
I-- I can't recall any of it.
他完事儿之后发生啥了
What happened after he finished?
啥都没发生啊
Nothing.
我以为他离开了
And I thought he left.
在和Sharon争吵之后
After the fight with Sharon...
算了 Rachel 来吧 亲爱的
All right, Rachel. Come on now, honey.
该睡觉了
It's time for bed.
你可以的
You can do it.
你看到我的帽子了吗 我租来的
You seen my hat? It's a rental.
没啊 但我看到一个相当性感的翘臀 我真想把脸埋进去啊
No, but I see a really hot ass I'd love to lose my face in.
嗨 你没在蹦床上做过么
Hey, you ever done it on a trampoline?
感觉真的很棒喔
It's really awesome.
不 谢了 我对熟♥女♥不感兴趣
No, thanks. I'm not into cougars.
靠 我才32岁
I'm only 32.
是啊 但从这里看上去
Yeah, but from here,
好像该用肉毒杆菌毒素这个词来形容了吧
looks like it's time to learn the word "Botox."
你TM是个混♥蛋♥
You're a fucking asshole!
就跳一支舞
One dance.
你不是喜欢的么 快点 上这来
Oh, you like that, huh? Come on. Get up here.
把性感的小屁♥股♥放到这里
Get that hot ass up here.
很好很好 你真是个尤物
All right. You're a saucy one.
让我看看那小屁♥股♥
Let me see that ass.
给我看看可爱的小屁♥股♥吧
Let me see that cute ass.
慢慢蹭吧
Yeah. Oh, grind on it.
- 你觉得怎么样 - 唤醒了兽♥性♥
- Feel that? - Waking the monster.
我想要你狂野的一面
I wanna have your mixed-raced baby.
来吧
Come on now.
- 你真TM是个魂淡 - 换做是我 我会小心Sharon的
- You are a fucking dick! - I'd watch out for Sharon.
她发现她的男朋友欺骗了她 然后用撬棍爆打他的头
She caught her last boyfriend cheating, took a crowbar to his head.
- 现在开始给我记住他的名字 - 你是个混球
- Just now starting to remember his name. - You're a fucking asshole!
如果那哥们不记得跟那女的约会过了 他还算是个幸运的娃
If the dude's got no memory of dating that bitch, he's a lucky man.
妈的 魂淡 我要弄死你
Fucking asshole! I'm gonna fucking kill you!
你不觉得Sharon
You don't think Sharon...
我们都知道她什么都干得出来
We all know what she's capable of.
还记得她对可怜的Jason做了什么么
Remember what she did to poor Jason?
嗨 嗨 嗨 回到咖啡和烤饼的话题上来
Hey, hey, hey. Back with the coffee and scones.
可以醒酒
Hangover cures for all.
是我想的那个人么
Is that who I think it is?
Kim 他挂掉了
He's dead, Kim.
你说啥
What?
我考 咋死的
How?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们 是你打的911吗
We, did you call the police?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
为什么 我们现在必须打给他们
Why? We have to call them right now!
不行 等一下 我们先缓一下
No! Wait! Let's just take a beat.
如果他们逮捕我们怎么办
What if they arrest us?
没人会被抓的
Nobody's going to get arrested.
我说 你看着他
I mean, look at him.
他可能给自己注射了太多类固醇
He probably pumped himself full of so many steroids
他心脏停了
his heart finally gave out.
我想这个和毒品没关系
I don't think this is drug related.
无论是谁杀了他 他一定用的这个
Whoever killed him could've used this.
额滴神啊
Jesus Christ!
我说 他怎么来这的
I mean, how did he get here?
不知道
I don't know.
她甚至记不得曾经有没有和他做过爱
She can't remember if she had sex with him or not.
你和这个满身粘液的家伙做过
You had sex with this slime-bot?
当然没有 我
No, no, I--
表在说这个了 那
Would you stop saying that? Well...
我不敢相信 我们现在必须打给警♥察♥
I can't believe this. We really have to call the police.
等会啦
Please, just wait!
让我想一想
Just give me a second to think.
天啊 今天是我大喜日子 如果Cam发现咋办
God, it's my wedding day! What if Cam finds out?
他会不会发现 根本就不是问题 亲爱的
It's not a question of if he finds out, darling.
他肯定会发现的
剧集 | 蛇蝎美人 | 导航列表