剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
坐稳了 女士们
Hang on, ladies.
VIN
Uh, VIN?
VIN 你在干什么
VIN, what're you doing?
快停车
Please make it stop!
兄弟 刚刚发生了一件疯狂的事
Yeah, bro. Somethin' crazy just happened.
你忘了小费
You forgot the tip!
他会给我们差评的
He's gonna give us a terrible rating,
但很值啊
but totally worth it.
佐拉 你是对的
You know, Zora, you were right.
有超跑真挺好的
Having a super-car kind of has its perks.
谢谢 VIN
Thanks, VIN.
抱歉 你说什么 我短路了
Sorry, what was that? I shorted out.
我说谢谢 VIN
I said thanks, VIN!
我其实听到了
Oh, I actually heard you.
我只是想再听一遍
I just wanted to hear it again.
还差18块
$18 left!
再接一单就行了
One more fare should do it!
太好了 一单没问题
Great! I totally got one more ride in me.
快5点了都
It's almost 5 o'clock.
嗨起来吧
Let's rock 'n' roll!
开门中
Opening doors.
感谢你们乘坐快车
Thanks for choosing Scamper.
你们要去哪里
Where you headed?
别管我们去哪
Don't worry about where we're going.
开车
Just drive.
蕾恩
Layne!
这些是坏人
These are the bad guys!
所以
So, um...
你们想听什么广播
anything you'd like to hear on the radio?
要不来点古典乐
Maybe some, some classical?
闭嘴
Cork it.
拐弯停车
Pull around the bend.
然后下车 车归我们了
Then you guys are getting out, and we're taking the car.
蕾恩
Layne...
我不喜欢这个计划
I don't like that plan!
很高兴终于见到你了 VIN计划
Nice to finally meet you, Project VIN.
没有发现VIN计划
Uh, Project VIN not found.
请下车
Please exit vehicle.
VIN计划
Project VIN?
你对他有多少了解
What do you know about him?
不关你的事
That's none of your concern.
给你个选择
Now you've got a choice,
你可以继续生活 忘记这一切
you can go back to your little life and forget this ever happened...
或者留下来 等他动手
or you can stay and we'll do this his way.
手套 他在戴手套
Gloves... He's putting on gloves!
蕾恩 我害怕
Layne, I'm scared.
请不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
不能把VIN给你们
You're not taking VIN.
别逼我 孩子
Don't make me do this, kid.
这辆车不值得
The car's not worth it.
值得
Yes, he is!
真的吗
Really?!
我们连接上了
We're connected.
没错
Oh, yeah!
变形时间到
It's transformin' time!
你们犯了大错
Big mistake.
我困住他们 蕾恩 你专心开车
I'll try to hold 'em, Layne. You focus on the road.
做点什么啊
Do something!
我在努力啊 我在拉
I'm doing what I can do. I'm pulling!
再用点力
Pull harder!
蕾恩 小心 红车
Layne, look out! Red car!
蕾恩
Layne...
护栏
guard rail!
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
好吧
Okay! Here we go!
我有点不稳
I'm feelin' a little tipsy!
你们在干什么
What're you guys doing?!
立刻停车
Stop the car, now!
坚持住 佐拉
Hold on, Zora.
VIN 开门
VIN, open the doors!
-明白 -放开我们
- You got it! - Let us go!
佐拉
Zora!
我们的乘客可以享用你的特殊服务
I think our passengers could use your special touch!
要热毛巾吗
Hot towel?
谢谢
Oh, thanks!
真的吗
Seriously?!
不 安全带
No! The seatbelt!
所以我
So should I...
再叫辆快车 还是
call another Scamper, or?
闭
Stop...
嘴
talking.
难以置信
I can't believe it!
蕾恩 你救了我
Layne, you saved me.
话说太早了
You're not saved yet.
我们还得把你修好
We still gotta get you fixed.
那就更好了
That's better.
这不科学啊
This doesn't make... any sense.
她去了商场
She's been to the mall,
法♥院♥ 机场 卡斯蒂略的车场
the courthouse, airport twice, Castillo's Garage.
现在她在隔壁
Now she's... next door.
被我发现了 表姐
You're busted, cuz.
亲爱的 泡澡啦
Honey, bath time!
妈妈
Mom!
我很忙
I'm busy!
我现在只冲淋浴
And I take showers now!
快点 泡沫要没咯
C'mon, your bubbles are fading!
-剪线钳 -剪线钳
- Wire cutters. - Wire cutters.
-老虎钳 -老虎钳
- Pliers. - Pliers.
-甘草鞭 -甘草鞭
- Licorice whip. - Licorice whip.
就我觉得
Is it just me,
咱俩合作得非常好吗
or do we kinda work well together?
就你觉得
Just you.
开玩笑啦
Kidding!
好
Okay.
终于搞定了
Finally finished.
希望没问题了
I hope this works.
如果他不恢复供电
If he doesn't power back up--
我们就不知道他为什么有你的基因了
We'll never find out why he has your DNA.
我本来想说我有点想他的
I was going to say... I'd kinda miss him.
我也是
Me, too.
我回来了
I'm back, baby!
我感觉很好 谢谢 伙计们
Oh, I feel great! Thanks, guys!
那好 调出视频日志吧
Okay then. Pull up your video logs.
该看看是谁制♥造♥了你
Time to figure out who built you.
没问题 调出日志
You got it! Bootin' my logs!
太兴奋了
Oooh, this is so exciting!
出现了
There's the dudes!
-干得好 亲爱的 -妈妈
- Nice work, honey. - Mom?
-谢谢 你也是 -爸爸
- Thank you. You too. - Dad?
VIN是我父母造的
My... parents built VIN?
-哇 -哇哇
- Wow. - Double wow.
我还以为你们家很无聊呢
And I thought you were the boring neighbors.
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表