剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
Stretching!
算了
Oh, forget it.
等等
Wait...
你是骗我的
This was all a trick.
你不想让我还你的救命之恩了
You're trying to get out of the life debt.
想得美
Nice try.
但你躲不掉的
But you're stuck with me.
梅尔
Mel!
救你的不是我
I didn't save you.
是你表姐
Your cousin did.
不可能
No way.
她没那么酷
She's not that cool.
而且 她很讨厌我
And besides, she hates me.
讨厌你 她想都没想
Hates you?! She didn't think twice
就跳下去悬崖救你了
about going down that ravine and saving your butt.
你表姐不是你想的那样
Your cousin's not who you think she is.
会说话的车呢
What about the talking car?
你知道她的车了
You know about her car?
那是她的
So it's hers?
我没说啊
I didn't say that.
嗯
Yeah.
你说了
Ya did.
这改变了一切
And this changes everything.
伙计们 小心
Guys, look out!
坏人就在你们后面
The bad dudes are right behind you!
你说得对 VIN
You're right, VIN-- uh...
他就在这 他是你们的了
Here he is. He's all yours.
快 上车 上车
Quick, get in, get in!
这太危险了
You know... it's getting too dangerous.
我早该这么做了
I should've done this a long time ago.
姐妹 你要把我交出去吗
Sis, you're giving me up?!
是因为我掉下悬崖了吗
Is this about driving off the cliff?!
我以为已经过去了 我应该说抱歉的 抱歉
I thought we were past that! I should've said sorry! I'm sorry!
希望你知道你在做什么
Hope you know what you're doing.
这是你们的车吗
Is this your car?
没错
Got that right.
你拿了不属于你的东西
You took something that doesn't belong to you.
别逼我
Don't make me go there.
我会打女人的
'Cause I will go there.
女士们
Ladies.
再见
Bye.
这事没完 蕾恩·里德
This isn't over, Layne Reed.
她怎么知道我的名字
How does she know my name?
好了
All right,
别玩了
no more games...
我的现金呢
where's my Cash?
这有可能是你的现金吗
By any chance, would this be Cash?
我的小现金
There's my little Cash!
妈妈来啦
Mama come to get you.
没错
Oh, yes, she did.
怪不得呢
Now it all makes sense.
现金是她狗的名字
Cash is her dog's name.
更重要的是 你们救了我
More importantly, you guys saved me!
VIN 你的后座上为什么有条狗
VIN, why do you have a dog in your backseat?
那个
Well...
你和佐拉玩得很开心
since you were havin' so much fun with Zora,
我觉得有点被忽视了
guess I was kinda feelin' left out.
有一瞬间 我以为你真的要把我交出去了
For a minute there, I thought you were actually giving me away.
我都不知道你会有这种感觉
I had no idea you could feel that way.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
看来今天我想得太少了
Guess I didn't think about a lot of things today.
但是VIN 别担心
But VIN, don't worry.
我的心中永远都有你
You'll always have a place in my life.
-VIN -我听到了
- VIN? - I heard ya.
这话太重要了
Just means a ton.
我知道你不喜欢我叫你这个 但是
I know you don't like when I call you this, but...
你是汽车史上最好的姐妹
you're the best sister a car's ever had.
我不光要向你道歉
You're not the only one who deserves an apology.
塞达维尔中学
Cedarville Middle School...
今天我说你们应该有一个正直
Earlier today, I said you deserve a president who has integrity.
诚实的学生会主席
Someone who's honest.
所以我必须坦白
And I have to be honest.
今天我指责贾斯珀·马尔偷了我的储物柜
Today, I accused Jasper Marr of stealing my locker,
其实他没有
and he didn't.
优秀的学生会主席应该三思而后行
A good president should think before they act.
今天 我没有这样做
And today, I didn't do that.
对不起 贾斯珀
I'm sorry, Jasper.
你好勇敢
That was really brave.
VIN
Hey, VIN?
我想听超赞的公路旅行歌♥单了
I think I'm in the mood for an epic road trip playlist.
-真的吗 -你有什么好歌♥吗
- Really?! - Got any ideas?
活力二人组挺酷的
You know, the dynamic duo's cool and all,
但我越来越喜欢非凡三人组了
but this tri-tastic trio thing, it's really growing on me.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom... Dad...
这么早就回来啦
you're home early.
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表