剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
Hey, Z-bear.
你知道厨房♥窗帘怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to the kitchen curtains?
我用来做斗篷了
Oh yeah, I made a poncho out of 'em.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah?
酷
Cool!
你能给我做一个吗
Can you make me one?
这是干什么
Hey, what's this for?
没有理由 只是
No reason, just...
我不想你出事 爸爸
wouldn't want anything to happen to you, Daddy-O.
亲爱的 起来吧
Honey, just get up and walk.
你可以在背后发短♥信♥
You can text behind your back?!
亲爱的 每到这时候我就记起来为什么嫁给你了
Honey, it's times like these I remember why I married you.
放学后我们有个地球俱乐部会议
So, we have that Earth Club meeting after school.
然后我要把穆格比拿给蛋糕校长
Then, I have to get the mugbees to Principal Cupcake, and...
划掉
Scratch that--
-把蛋糕拿给穆格比校长 -姐妹
- cupcakes to Principal Mugbee. - Dude!
作为你的副♥主♥席♥ 我建议你
As your vice-president, I advise you...
专心一点
to get your head in the game.
天哪
Jeez!
当主席压力太大了
Presidential pressures gettin' to you?
科迪
Cody.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
我跟蕾恩·里德接触多了以后发现
Something I've learned Layne Reed
当你说一切都很好时
when you say "everything's fine,"
通常就不好
it's usually not.
其实
The truth is...
我父母有麻烦了
my parents are in trouble.
为了帮助他们 我
And in order to help them, I...
我必须交出VIN
I have to give up VIN.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
这太惨了
That's... horrible.
-提醒 妈妈的新消息 -是他们
- Alert. New message from Mom. - It's them .
别做任何事 待在巢里
"Don't do anything. Stay in the nest."
巢里
"Nest"?
我妈一般就这么说
It's what my mom calls it.
他们总是想
They're always trying to...
让我安全待在里德家的巢里
keep me safe inside the Reed family nest.
看来他们不想让你插手
Well, it sounds like they don't want you to get involved.
等等 这就是我的答案
Wait a minute, that's my answer!
他们会想到办法的
They're gonna figure a way out of this!
所以 我不该交出VIN
So, I shouldn't give up VIN!
谢谢你 科迪
Thank you, Cody.
你真是个好朋友
You're such a great friend.
没事
No problemo.
朋友
Friend.
看看他们
Look at them.
蕾恩需要她的父母
Layne needs her mom and dad.
他们也需要她
And they need her!
我该结束这一切了
It's time I put an end to this.
VIN计划
Project VIN.
想偷偷给里德夫妇打电♥话♥
Trying to slip a call in to the Reeds?
作为世界上最智能的汽车
For the smartest car in the world,
这真是太蠢了
that's pretty dumb.
我不是打给他们 是打给你
I'm not calling for them, I'm calling for you.
里德夫妇该回家了
It's time for the Reeds to go home.
来找我吧
Come and get me.
难忘的时光
Good times.
我会想她们的
I'm gonna miss those guys.
坏人来了
The bad guys are here!
VIN 勇敢点 勇敢点 超跑
Okay, VIN, be brave. Be brave, supercar.
等等 梅尔 你来干什么
Wait, Mel? What're you doing here?!
车轮小子
"Wheel Boy"?
朗朗上口吧
Catchy, huh?
既然你是有史以来最酷的车
Since you're the coolest car ever,
所以你需要有史以来最酷的助手
you need the coolest sidekick ever.
我一直在训练
I've been training and everything!
看好了
Check this out!
很好
Okay. Oh, that's good.
很好 我不知道这有什么帮助
That's good-- uh, ugh, I have no idea how this is helpful.
好
All right.
结束了吗
Now, is it over?
结束了吗
It's over now?
我去 助手来接电♥话♥
On it! Sidekick gets the phone!
梅尔 你得离开这里
Mel, you gotta get outta here.
什么事
Yeah, what do you want?
喂 你是谁
Hello? Who's this?
车轮小子 你是谁
Wheel Boy, who's this?
我是哈迪上校 这是政♥府♥安全线路
This is Colonel Hardy on a secure government phone line.
你就是那个想带走VIN的蠢货
You're the fathead who tried to take VIN!
什么 你说什么
What-- excuse me!
你猜怎么着 他还活着 而你抓不到他
Well, guess what? He's still alive, and you're not gettin' him.
喂
Hello?
它撞车了啊
It crashed.
现在它又活了 我们的情报被窃取了
Now, it's "alive," and some punk has our intel.
我们去塞达维尔找到那辆车
We're going to Cedarville and finding that car.
要带上纽扣中士吗
Should I bring Sgt. Buttons?
不了 她不喜欢她的猫箱
Mm, no, she doesn't like her crate.
梅尔 躲起来
Mel! Hide!
-坏人来了 -坏人
- The bad guys are here! - The bad guys?
不 别躲那
No! Not there!
我能看见你
I can see you!
不不不 别躲这 梅尔 出去
No, no, no-- not in here. Mel, get out!
VIN计划你好
Hello, Project VIN.
终于找到你了
We finally got you!
嗯 因为我打电♥话♥给你们了
Uh, yeah, 'cause I called you...
猪头
...chowderhead.
赶快结束 让蕾恩和父母团聚吧
Let's get this over with so Layne can get her parents back.
我来了 爸妈
I'm comin', Mom and Dad!
所以你父母让你什么都别做
So your parents don't want you to do anything?
他们只想让我保护VIN的安全
They just want me to focus on keeping VIN safe.
他不见了
He's gone!
看 VIN给我们留了张纸条
Look. VIN left us a note.
我生来就是为了救人
"I was built to save people
这就是我要做的
"and that's what I have to do.
我会想念你们的
"I'm going to miss you guys.
爱你 VIN
Xo vin."
他主动跟坏人走了
He gave himself up.
VIN 你怎么来了
VIN, what're you doing here?
我来救你们了 爸妈
I'm saving you, Mom and Dad.
爸妈
"Mom and Dad"?
嗯 真像一家人啊
Yeah, I really see the family resemblance.
不可思议
Incredible.
好了 放了他们
All right, cut 'em loose.
-没问题 -不行
- You got it. - Not gonna happen.
什么 我们都说好了
What?! We had a deal!
我也不想附和这辆车
I hate to agree with the car,
但我们确实说好了
but we did have a deal.
-你的正直呢 -硬汉 他们还有用
- Where's your integrity? - Tough, we have plans for them.
你们以为是谁来将VIN计划武器化
Who do you think's gonna weaponize Project VIN?
我们
Us?
但我们对武器一无所知
But we don't know anything about weapons.
对啊 我们房♥子里连水枪都没有
He's right, we don't even allow squirt guns in the house.
闭嘴 你们现在为我工作
Shut it! You work for me now.
你们这些骗子
All right, you double-crossers!
见识一下我的爪子吧
You prepare to meet Mr. Claw!
这是什么
Aw, what is this thing?
-有点可爱 -可爱
- It's kinda cute. - Cute?
这样可爱吗
How's that for "cute"?
喜欢吗
You like that?!
我们设计CRL-4000服务臂可不是这么用的
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表