剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
- Riggins! Riggins! Riggins! - I got it! I got it!
我们被拖走了
We're getting dragged!
-VIN 倒车 -倒车
- VIN, reverse! - Reversing!
她从哪里学的那样操控VIN
Where'd she learn to maneuver VIN like that?!
-不知道 -我在加油
- I don't know! - I'm on it!
做点什么啊
Do something!
参军三十年
Thirty years in the army.
我也没见过这种事
Never seen anything like this.
出事了 我们要坠机了
Something's wrong. We're goin' down!
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on!
她要成功了 我们的女儿
She's doing it! It's our daughter!
靠 太重了
Oh, man, it's heavy!
-蕾恩 它朝我们飞过来了 -伙计们
- Layne, it's coming right at us! - Guys!
来了
Incoming!
抓紧了
Hold on!
我们得断开连接
We gotta disconnect!
佐拉 现在
Zora! Now!
蕾恩
Layne...
你做到了
you did it!
是我们一起
We all did it.
VIN 你好吗
VIN, how you doin'?
我很好
Uh, I'm good.
只是有点累
Just... little tired.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We gotta get out of here, fast!
叫医生
Call a doctor.
把她带走
Take her away.
-妈妈 爸爸 -你没事吧
- Mom, Dad! - Are you okay?!
没事
Yeah.
-你们呢 -天啊
- Are you? - Oh, man.
太疯狂了
That was wild!
-你救了我们 太漂亮了 -罗伯特
- You saved us, it was spectacular and-- - Robert!
太危险了
Really... dangerous.
一直以来
This whole time,
我们一直在努力
we've been working so hard
保护你的安全
to keep you safe, and...
我们都不知道你有多能干
we didn't realize just how capable you are.
感觉你都不
It's almost as though you don't...
需要我们了
need us anymore.
我永远需要你们
I'll always need you guys.
你成长得太快了 蕾恩
You're growing up so fast, Layne.
梅尔
Mel?
下来
Outta there.
里德博士 里德博士
Dr. Reed, Dr. Reed.
我对VIN计划印象非常深刻
I'm particularly impressed with Project VIN.
等等 我
Wait, me?
最快要多久能让他投入使用
How quickly can you get him field ready?
-投入使用 -没错
- Field ready? - Yes.
我想让他马上工作
I'd like to put him to work immediately.
我
Oh... well, I--
哈迪上校
Colonel Hardy?
不知道我们是否正式见过 我是蕾恩·里德
I don't know if we've been formally introduced, but I'm Layne Reed.
-你好 -罗布和谢丽尔的女儿
- Hello. - Rob and Cheryl's daughter.
-嗯 -其实
- Yes. - You know...
我们一直在为VIN做决定
we've always been making decisions for VIN.
我觉得他该自己做决定了
I think it's time he made one of his own.
这有点史无前例 但是
Well, that's a little unprecedented, but, uh...
会说话的车也一样
so is a talking car.
VIN计划 你觉得
Project VIN, what'd you say?
好 我为你工作
Yes, I'll come work for you.
但得等我准备好了
When I'm ready.
我还有一些东西要向家人学习
I think I still got a few things left to learn from my family.
那好
Well, then...
那我们
I guess I'll...
保持联♥系♥吧
be in touch.
随时联♥系♥
Have your A.I. call my A.I.
蕾恩
我们在小屋 亲爱的
"We're in the shed, sweetie."
惊喜
Surprise!
什么情况
What is all this?
都是为你准备的 学生会主席
It's all for you, Madame President!
-这是佐拉的主意 -我们一直都没机会庆祝
- It was Zora's idea. - We never got a chance to celebrate!
如果还需要我看孩子 就告诉我
Oh, and if you ever need me to babysit again, just let me know.
蕾恩一直待在屋里学习
All Layne does is stay in her room and study.
太轻松了
That kid is easy-peasy.
我正式任命你为我的助手
I hereby appoint you my official sidekick.
太棒了
Awesome!
我要告诉我所有的朋友
I'm gonna go tell all my friends!
等等 不行 我是秘密
Wait, you can't! I'm a secret car!
谢谢你今天的帮助
Thanks for your help today.
没有你肯定不行
I couldn't have done it without you.
蕾恩
Layne...
-我们能当朋友真好 -是啊
- I'm glad we're friends. - Me, too.
所以
So...
朋友的事进展如何
how's the whole "friend" thing going?
老实说 佐拉
To be honest, Zora...
这是种折磨
it's torture.
蕾恩 这是我参加过最好的派对
Layne, this is the best party I've ever been to.
这也是我第一次参加派对
It's also the first party I've ever been to.
恭喜你 姐妹
Congrats, sis.
恭喜所有的事
On everything.
其实
You know...
我没想到一辆会说话的车会改变我的生活
I never thought a talking car would change my life.
我也没想到一个会说话的女孩能改变我的生活
And I never thought a talking girl could change mine.
VIN 我们得给你弄张嘴
VIN, we gotta build you lips
这样你就可以尝尝糖霜了
so you can eat frosting.
然后你们可以尝尝我的机油
Then you guys can try some of my motor oil!
开玩笑的
I'm just joking.
只有我这么觉得 还是我越来越有趣了
Is it me, or am I getting funnier?
我们可以把靴子收起来了
You know, think it's time we gave your boot... the boot.
真的吗 我可以随意出入了
Seriously?! I can come and go whenever I want?!
是的 又没人抓你了
Yeah, I mean, no one's after you,
把你锁起来还有什么意义
so what's the point of having you all locked up?
现在一切都 挺正常的
For now everything's... kinda normal.
我通常喜欢奇怪的事情
You know, I usually like things weird.
但正常的感觉还挺好
But normal feels good.
蕾恩
Uh, Layne?
你得看看这个
You're gonna wanna see this.
安全警报
"Security Alert"?
蕾恩 有人想黑进我的系统
Layne? Someone's trying to hack into me.
正常的日子没了
So much for normal.
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表