剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
太棒了
That was awesome!
我做过一些趣事
Oh, I've done some fun things in my life.
但这件事也太酷了吧
But that nearly blew my tires off!
救援设备
The rescue gear...
绞车 轮胎
the winch... the tires...
都说得通了
it all adds up!
你是救援车 VIN
You're a rescue vehicle, VIN!
-是吗 -看起来你是为要事而造的
- I am?! - Looks like you were built for something important.
我是救援车
Me, a rescue vehicle?
有道理
It all makes sense!
我喜欢帮助别人
I like helpin' people.
你会拯救很多人的 哥们
You're gonna save a lot of lives, bud.
现在你得救我了
Uh, yeah, and right now, you gotta save mine.
在梅尔看到你之前赶紧回到小屋里
Get back to the bunker before Mel sees you.
退场音乐起
Cue exit music.
我叫VIN 我是救援车
My name is VIN, I'm a rescue vehicle.
如果你需要帮助 就给我一个
If you need a little help, just give me a--
不是吧
a-- aw, man!
什么跟车押韵啊
What rhymes with "Vehicle"?
不能让我表弟知道
My cousin can't know.
你 你救了我们
You! You saved us!
你是谁
Who are you?
你像超级英雄
You're like a superhero!
我是科迪
I'm Cody.
幸会
Mucho gusto.
我不会忘记你救了我的
I'll never forget what you did for me,
古斯托先生
Mr. Gusto.
你为什么不告诉你表弟是你救了他
Why didn't you want to tell your cousin you saved him?
他对我和车了解得越少越好
The less he knows about me and the car, the better.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
你今天一直想努力证明你有多勇敢 但
All day, you've been trying to prove how brave you are, but...
你根本无需证明
you had nothing to prove...
你是蕾恩·里德
you're Layne Reed.
你很勇敢
You are brave.
-谢谢 -而且
- Thanks. - And...
谢谢你告诉我真♥相♥
Thanks for letting me in.
我会帮你保守秘密的
Your secret's safe with me.
VIN计划最复杂的安全措施
Project VIN's most sophisticated security measure
是这个
is this...
这是纳米细胞手部扫描仪
It's a nano-cellular hand scanner.
指纹识别器
A fingerprint reader?
我手♥机♥也有啊
I got that on my phone!
长官 实际上这要复杂得多
Actually, sir, it's much more complicated than that.
它不仅能读取指纹
It doesn't just read fingerprints,
还读取基因
it reads DNA.
也就是说 现在罗布和我
That means, right now, Rob and I are the only ones
是当前唯一能驱动VIN计划的人
currently programmed to drive Project VIN.
有个信息值得注意
A piece of intel has just been flagged
您肯定感兴趣
that I think you're gonna want to see.
一辆匹配VIN计划的车
A vehicle matching Project VIN
今天被监控拍了下来
was photographed today by a surveillance camera.
它被偷了
Someone stole it?
不是说它很安全吗
I thought you said it was secure.
你知道这些罪犯是谁吗
Do you have any idea who these criminals are?
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表