剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
"I am a dork."
周五晚上和那个家伙开派对应该挺有意思的
Love to party with that guy on a Friday night.
你很幼稚
You know, you're pretty childish,
但是你的程序非常棒
but your programming is amazing.
你的用途是什么
What were you built for?
说实话 他们不告诉我
To be honest, they won't tell me.
但我觉得应该是很重要的事
But I've got a feeling it's really big.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
没什么
Uhh, nothing.
什么也没有
Nothing at all.
你是蕾恩·里德 我昨天听了你的演讲
You're Layne Reed. I was at your speech yesterday.
六年级生竞选学生会长
A sixth-grader running for school president...
酷
that's cool.
谢谢 我只是做出一些改变
Thanks. Just trying to make a difference.
所以到底是怎么回事
So what is going on?
我刚才在那边看
Because from over there, it looked...
感觉你在和车说话
like you were talking to the car.
和车说话
Talking to a car?
真好笑
That's a good one.
只有怪胎才会和破车说话
Only a weirdo would talk to a silly car.
好吧
Okay.
我更喜欢经典车型 但是
I'm more into classic cars, but...
这是自动驾驶的吗
is this self-driving?
难以置信
Esto es increible.
你好啊 兄弟
Gracias, amigo.
没错
Yes, uh...
谢谢你的问候
Gracias for checking on me,
兄弟
amigo.
但其实这里一切正常
But really, everything's fine here.
好多了
So much better.
不过扫厕所的就倒霉了
I feel for who's gotta clean up that bathroom, though.
那是我爷爷 他人很好
My gramps. He's a sweetheart.
如果你们要修车 就告诉我
If you ever need help with this car, guys, let me know.
我得走了 但是
I gotta go, but...
你们可以给店里打电♥话♥
you can call the shop.
科迪
我没有手♥机♥
I don't do cell phones.
这车很帅气
Este carro esta caliente.
说到帅气
Speaking of caliente...
他刚刚给了你他的号♥码
he just gave you his el numero!
那是店里的号♥码
It's the shop's el numero.
他很帅 那又怎样
So he's a cutie. Whatevs.
继续上路吧
Let's get back on the road.
下一站
Okay, next stop,
蛋糕卡车
cupcakes!
下一站回家 佐拉
Next stop home, Zora.
我还有很多安排没干呢
I'm way off schedule.
伙计们 抱歉打断一下
Uh, guys, sorry to interrupt,
但我觉得我们有危险了
but I'm getting the feeling that we're in danger.
-为什么 -我的危险信♥号♥♥灯在闪
- Why? - My danger light's flashing.
要掉漆了
That's gonna bruise.
这就是我不放飞自我的原因
This is why I don't wing it!
快点 里金斯 再快点
Come on, go, Riggins. Faster.
继续撞
Hit 'em again.
等等 我昨天碰到这些人了
Hang on! I ran into these guys yesterday.
他们在城里追我 真是一团糟
They chased me all through town. It was a mess.
那是你 你毁了我的演讲
That was you? You ruined my speech!
我毁了很多东西
Oh, I ruined a lot of things.
一次成人礼 两次婚礼 一次葬礼
A quinceanera. Two weddings. A funeral.
我压根不知道他们想要什么
I have no idea what they want.
这事不算完
Well, I got a bone to pick with you.
但先带我们离开这里
But first, get us out of here!
我试试
I'll try.
快点 里金斯 快点
Faster, Riggins. Faster!
我开车不用你教
You sit, I'll drive.
借过
Coming through!
在你左边
On your left!
现在在你右边
Now on your right!
这是 不
This is... oh no!
-卡车 卡车 -VIN
- Truck. Truck! - VIN!
我看到了 对不起 卡车
I see it! Excuse me, truck!
那边 快
Over there. Go!
绕过去 啊
Go 'round! Aah!
我是说绕过去 不是"啊"
I said around, not aah!
我们好像安全了
Looks like we're in the clear.
是的
Yeah.
我们甩掉他们了 伙计们
I think we lost them, guys.
是我的贝蒂姨妈 低头
It's my Aunt Betty! Duck!
VIN 带我们离开这里
VIN, get us out of here!
我还小 承受不了这么大的压力
I'm too young for this much stress.
伙计们 我把窗户关上了
Uh, guys, I think I'll roll up the windows.
我觉得这事还没完
I'm sensing this isn't over.
-他们追上来了 -没 没错
- They're back. - You are corro-- correct.
他好像短路了
I think he's shorting out.
快点
Faster!
在快了
I'm going.
我要三个芝士汉堡 一瓶柠檬水 还有
I'll take three cheeseburgers, a lemonade and...
手动超控
Manual override?
佐拉 别碰
Zora, don't touch--
天啊
Holy smokes!
-哇 -哇哇
- Whoa. - Double whoa!
这比电视还要棒
This is better than TV.
现在怎么办
What is happening right now?
不知道 开车吧
I don't know. Drive!
我不会开车 我连高跟鞋都不能穿呢
I can't drive. I'm not even allowed to wear heels.
蕾恩
Okay, Layne,
把着方向盘啊
no one is steering right now.
你别无选择
I don't think you have a choice!
你得放飞自己
You're gonna have to wing it!
我说过 我不会
I told you, I'm not a winger!
蕾恩 你可以的
Okay, Layne, you got this.
完全没问题
You totally got this.
问题大了
You don't got this.
-桥断了 -可我们停不下来
- The bridge is out! - Well, we can't stop!
这速度不够
We're gonna need more speed.
-就是那个 -助推器
- There's that one. - Boosters?
不是吧 但你说不要碰
Really? But you said don't touch--
我知道
I know.
按吧
Do it!
先进的科技
All that beautiful tech...
-都没了 -嗯
- gone. - Yeah.
等等 你还是会付我钱的吧
Wait, you're still gonna pay me, right?
对吧
Right?
太不可思议了
That... was... incredible!
是啊
Yeah.
太不可思议了
It was incredible.
我刚做了一个奇怪的梦
I just had the weirdest dream.
VIN 你回来了
VIN, you're back!
我飞了一会
I was flying for a while,
然后变成海豚了
then I was a dolphin...
拼车[车泳]道
Hey, the carpool lane.
等等 这算什么泳池 都没有水
Wait, what kind of pool is this? There's no water.
我真是个白♥痴♥
Oh, I'm an idiot.
我还有很多东西要学
I've got a lot to learn.
蕾恩甩掉了坏人
Layne ditched the bad guys.
真是太甜了
It was totally sweet.
说到甜
Speaking of sweet...
蛋糕
The cupcakes.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我们还有两分钟时间去捡红天鹅绒
We have two minutes to grab some red velvets?
这个应该可以加到我的安排里
I think I can fit that into my schedule.
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表