剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
- and... - They're in your room, aren't they?
是的
Yes, we are.
我知道我把奶酪勺忘
Oh, I knew I left the cheese scooper
在
in the t--
呼叫终止
Call terminated.
妈妈 爸爸 怎么了
Mom, Dad, what is going on?!
橙色代码是什么
What is Code Orange?
对不起 蕾恩 但这一切都要结束了
I'm sorry, Layne, but this is over.
监视父母感觉很奇怪啊
Feels so weird spying on my own parents.
只有这样我们才能知道橙色代码是什么
It's the only way we're gonna find out about Code Orange.
-有发现吗 -没有 你妈只是在付账
- See anything? - Nope, Mom's just paying bills.
我爸呢
What about my dad?
这东西太厉害了
This thing is way too powerful.
我只能看到鼻毛
All I see are nose hairs.
等等
Hold up!
她在向某人发信♥号♥♥
Now she's signaling someone.
太好了
Ohh, this is gettin' good!
佐拉
Zora?
我的脚趾都麻了
My toes are tinglin'.
她在写东西
She's writing something down!
蕾恩 舞会别迟到了
"Layne, don't be late for the dance."
被发现了
Busted!
她说得对 我得去学校了
She's right, I gotta get to school.
那我们怎么办
But... what're we gonna do?
不知道
I don't know...
要不找人来监视他们吧
Maybe we find someone to spy on them.
好啊 但找谁呢
Yeah, but who?
很不幸
Unfortunately...
我认识一个合适的人
I know the perfect person.
手铐
Handcuffs...
绳索
rope...
胶枪
glue gun...
电枪
taser.
梅尔 你不需要电枪
Mel, you don't need a taser.
你只要在我们不在的时候
You're just watching my parents for a couple hours
监视我父母几个小时
while we're gone.
好吧
Okay.
但如果你想让我监视
But if you want me to run surveillance,
作为交换
you gotta play ball.
我想看会说话的车
I wanna see the talking car.
什么
What?!
什么会说话的车 什么
What talking car? Wha--
会说话的车
Talking car?
拜托
Come on!
哪有会说话的车啊 梅尔
There's no talking car, Mel.
你们真不会骗人
You guys are terrible liars.
我从科迪嘴里套出来的
I tricked Cody, he told me.
是个好孩子 但是
Nice kid, but...
脑子不够用
he's no match for this.
-再见 -等等
- Buh-bye! - Wait.
-好吧 -太好了
- Fine. - Yes!
但是
But!
我们不在的时候你得看着我父母
You have to keep an eye on my parents while we're gone.
如果有什么不对劲就打电♥话♥ 好吗
And call if you see anything strange, okay?
没问题
I got you.
至于你的竞选
And about your election.
嗯
Yeah?
我希望你好运 但是
I'd wish you "Good luck," But...
我不在乎
I don't care.
谢谢 梅尔 这很重要
Thanks, Mel, that means a lot.
你好 塞达维尔中学
Hello, Cedarville Middle,
欢迎来到我们第一届年度投票舞会
and welcome to our first annual Vote Dance!
希望你们能拿出最好的一面
I hope you're ready to get your "Groove on"...
尴尬
Awkward...
来投票
...and "Vote on."
好大啊
This is huge!
我的学校舞会只有我 我爸和女邮递员
My school dance was just me, my dad, and our mail lady.
三点钟方向
Look, three o'clock.
暗恋警报
Crush alert.
佐拉 我最后再说一次 我从来不暗恋别人
Zora, for the last time, I don't do "Crushes."
太意外了
Such a surprise.
-真没想到会在这样 -是啊
- I did not see this coming. - Yeah.
我们都取得了这样的成就
I mean, we've been making such progress.
哈迪上校再给我们点时间就好了
I just wish Colonel Hardy would give us more time.
是啊
Me, too.
我会想念这个计划的
I'm gonna miss this project.
欢迎我们首位候选人上台
Please welcome to the stage, our first candidate:
贾斯珀·马尔
Jasper Marr.
你们都认识我
Y'all know me,
所以我就不长篇大论了
so, uh, I'm not gonna bore you with a speech.
作为学生会主席
As your president,
我会满足你们的要求
I am gonna give you what you want.
而且我知道你们想要什么
And I know exactly what you want...
免费T恤
free t-shirts!
-五年了 -是啊
- Five years. - Yeah.
搞定
Got ya.
还记得我们刚开始的时候吗
Remember when we first started?
蕾恩还在上一年级
Layne was in first grade.
他们这就要让他退役了
And now, they're taking him away to be decommissioned.
太可惜了
Such a shame.
是啊
Yeah.
运输车马上就到了
The transporter will be here soon.
他们要把VIN带走
They're taking him away!
我得打给蕾恩
I gotta call Layne!
不是吧
Come on!
不是吧 一件T恤
Really? A t-shirt?
作为记者 我不置可否
As a journalist, I have no comment.
但作为学生 我很高兴你也参加竞选了 蕾恩
But as a student, I am so glad you are running, Layne.
谢谢 安娜
Thanks, Anna.
你在哪上学
Where do you go to school?
我的房♥间
My room.
有时是厨房♥
Sometimes the kitchen.
他来了
Okay, he's coming!
别傻笑
Now, don't get all giggly.
傻笑 好吧
Giggly? Yeah, right.
祝你演讲顺利
Good luck on your speech.
谢谢
Thanks!
我们在笑什么
What were we laughing about?
我是说
I mean, uh, I'm--
我真的很兴奋
I'm really excited.
不喜欢他
No crush, huh?
在蕾恩·里德演讲之前
Before we get to Layne Reed's speech,
舞会正式开始
it's time to get this dance officially started
有请我们复古风歌♥手科迪·卡斯蒂略
with some old-school song stylings by our very own
上台表演
Cody Castillo!
好吧 我喜欢他
Okay, fine. I have a crush.
我得弄清橙色代码是什么
I gotta figure out what Code Orange is.
我没想出去
I wasn't trying to get out,
或是弄清怎么回事
or see what's going on.
但既然都说到了
But, since we're talking about it.
到底是怎么回事
What is going on?
一切都很好 VIN计划
Everything's fine, Project VIN.
你要去旅行了
You're just gonna go on a little trip.
是吗 家庭旅行吗
Really? Like a family trip?
蕾恩来吗 她必须得来
Is Layne comin'? Oh, she's gotta come!
等等 你怎么关了我的传感器
Wait, why'd you shut down my sensors?
这样更简单一些
This'll just make things easier.
不 别划那个开关
Oh, no! Don't flip that-- switch.
我都不知道该用什么脏话来形容这有多酷了
I don't even know enough bad words to describe how cool this is.
怎么回事 他们去哪儿了
What happened?! Where'd they go?!
你是梅尔
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表