剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表
Crystal, Sir.
我们会找到的
We'll find it.
-哈迪脾气可真暴躁 -不 不
- Hardy's such a grump! - No, no...
-别这么说 -我还在
- Don't say that. - I'm still here.
听起来像是暴躁 其实是说笨蛋 冠军
It sounded like grump, he said chump-- champ.
冠军
It was champ.
-好 我正在按 -按掉
- All right-- I am hitting the button! - Press the button.
我现在要对VIN负责
VIN's my responsibility now.
不能让别人带走他
And I can't let anyone take him, I mean...
我必须保护他
I have to keep him safe.
放学后见
So, I'll see you after school?
其实我要和你一起去
Actually, I'm coming with you.
我要和莫里斯见个面
I've got a meeting with Maurice.
穆格比
Mugbee?
我的校长
My Principal?
是的 我要和那个男人见个面
Yeah, I got a meeting with "the man."
不知道是啥情况
Not sure what it's about.
我们一起走路去学校啊
We're walking to school together.
太好玩了
This is fun!
是啊
Yeah!
我是说走路 不是学校
The walking part, not the school part.
学校让我很不安
That wigs me out.
科迪在那呢
There's Cody!
科迪
Hey, Cody!
我现在不能和他说话
I can't speak to him right now.
为什么
Why?!
我不知道 我看到他就变得很奇怪
I don't know, I get all weird around him!
因为你喜欢他
That's 'cause you like him.
我知道 太讨厌了
I know and I hate it.
他来了
He's coming right now!
蕾恩 佐拉
Layne? Zora?
你们在灌木丛干什么
What are you guys doin' in the bushes?
生物作业
Biology assignment.
闻树叶
Smelling leaves...
叶绿素
It's chlorophyll.
我走了
I'm gonna go now.
你好 科迪
Hello, Cody.
户外活动还不赖啊
Okay, kickin' it in the great outdoors, this isn't so bad.
什么声音
What was that?
什么声音
And that?
什么声音
And that?!
有东西
Oh, there's something out there!
我觉得在我身后
Now I think it's behind me!
VIN 打开后摄像头
VIN, just turn on your rear camera.
就会发现 一切都很好
You'll see, everything is fine.
巨大多毛的怪物
It's a giant, hairy monster!
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here!
靠 我被卡住了
Oh, man! I'm stuck!
我感觉自己像是树上的肉玉米卷
I feel like the meat in a tree taco.
冷静
Just play cool.
这可不常见啊
That's not something you see every day.
护林员麦克呼叫基地
It's Ranger Mike to base,
我要报告
I'm reporting a...
实际上 我不知道我要报告什么
actually I don't know what I'm reporting.
脚
Feet.
是的 这是我的脚
Yes, those are my feet.
怎么回事
So, what's this about?
你想确认我在做作业
You wanna make sure I'm doin' my homeschool work?
刷牙
Brushin' my teeth?
做俯卧撑吗
Doin' my push-ups?
我有啊
'Cause I have.
佐拉 我知道你习惯无拘无束
Zora, I know you're used to going unchecked.
但是那些日子已经过去了
But those days are over.
我给你介绍一下我的小朋友
Let me introduce you to my little friend.
国家成就考试
The "State Achievement Test."
考试
A test?
100个问题 你过不了
100 questions, you don't pass,
我建议你就别上七年级了
and I'll recommend you don't move on to seventh grade.
安娜
Anna!
有民调的消息吗
Any news on the polls?
正式的 没有
Officially? No.
非正式的 他们刚刚计算了八年级的选票
Unofficially? They just counted the eighth-grade vote.
你输得很惨
And... you're getting slaughtered.
我就知道
I knew it.
作为塞达维尔中学政♥治♥场景的密切观察者
As a close observer of Cedarville Middle's political scene,
你的竞选从非常有条理
your campaign went from super-organized,
-到超级 -蕾恩 救命
- to super... - Layne! Help!
分心
...distracted.
蕾恩
Layne?
你在听吗
Are you listening to me?
没有
No.
我是说 有 我
I mean, yeah, I--
我得走了
I gotta go.
佐拉 大多数学生都用书桌
Zora, most students use a desk.
莫里斯 我进入状态了
Maurice, I'm in the zone.
完成
Done!
这么快
Already?
这是三小时的测试
This is a three-hour test.
我的专注时间很短
I have a short attention span!
佐拉·莫里斯
Zora Morris,
如果你挂了 你会后悔的
if you fail, you're gonna regret it!
我刚看到VIN被一辆卡车拖走了
I just saw VIN being towed away on a truck.
等等
Hold up!
他们要带他去哪
Where are they taking him?!
不知道
No idea.
如果有人了解拖车
If only we knew someone who knows about towing...
科迪如何
What about Cody?!
他们把车拖到哪里
...and where they take cars...
科迪如何
What about Cody?
而且我们得可以信任
...and who we can trust.
科迪如何
What about Cody?
别无选择了 我们得问问科迪
I guess there's no choice, we're gonna have to ask Cody.
好主意
Good idea.
让我捋捋 你们伪造了VIN的车祸
Ju-- lemme get this straight. You faked VIN's crash,
然后把他藏在树林了
then tried to hide him in the woods?
不得不说 这也太
I gotta say, that's pretty--
扯了 我知道
Crazy, I know.
我是想说太贴心了
I was gonna say sweet of you.
出来啊 A2
Come on, man! A2!
这个会卡住
That one sticks...
酷
Cool!
我得想个办法救VIN
Well, I've gotta figure out a way to save VIN.
但得我先找到他
As soon as I find him.
如果他被拖走了
Well, if they towed him,
他就在柳树节的拖吊场
he'd be on the impound lot on Willow.
酷 感谢
Cool! Thanks!
但是
But!
他们不会就这样把VIN给你们的
They're not just gonna give you VIN.
你们是未成年
You're kids.
他们会问你们很问题
They'll have a million questions.
他说的对
He's right.
那里的人我都熟
I know everybody down there like family.
我们一起的话 应该可以救出VIN
I could probably get you VIN... if we go together.
一起
Together?
一起吗 严格来说
"Together" together? Like-- well, technically,
我们就是朋友 因为佐拉也要来
it would be together like friends because Zora's coming, too.
这样就不是一起了
So it wouldn't be "together" together.
澄清一下
Just to clarify.
好吧
O...kay.
下课后我来找你
I'll catch you after class then.
我又怪怪的了
剧集 | 加速吧蕾恩(2019) | 导航列表